Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad I'm not alone with the sweaty pit business ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Absolutely not just you, and then you can smell it and you wonder can other people smell it and you just cant wait to get home and wash and change.

Unless your burp and you just smell anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely not just you, and then you can smell it and you wonder can other people smell it and you just cant wait to get home and wash and change.

Unless your burp and you just smell anyway
I have alum powder here which can be used as deodorant so for my fellow tattlers I might make it into a paste and apply to the pits of my tops before washing and report back

Reactions: 1
I seen an add on TV for ariel last night about this topic, boomerang smell is what they called it. Don't know if the product advertised is any good but have used vinegar in the past which definitely helped and if you can dry the clothes on a line outdoors on a good breezy day. White vinegar is great for lots of things other than chips.

I wonder did Keith's work mates enjoy the holiday footage ๐Ÿ˜ฌ :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm only catching up on stories from yesterday. But is she saying she wore her swimsuit travelling home under her blazer?

1000004330.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
I'm only catching up on stories from yesterday. But is she saying she wore her swimsuit travelling home under her blazer?

View attachment 2872955
Can you imagine the stink off her if she wore home the swimsuit that she was prancing around in the tik tok in with that back fat hanging out of ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคขalong with wearing the same blazer flying out and every night and then wearing flying home again. She is manky and makes my stomach turn ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She must be an absolute animal. We are a family of 4, always look for a good decent restaurant, and we would never come close to spending โ‚ฌ100 on a meal. She would be better off going to an all you can eat Chinese, it would be well suited to her belly and budget. She's a pig. And teeth only eats nuggies and chips. What in gods name are they eating for โ‚ฌ100 ๐Ÿ˜‘
Food costs โ‚ฌ20 the rest is drink....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How have her teeth gotten so bad, 2 hairy molly eyebrows and the red clown lips ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ
She went to the dentist a few months ago.
Nothing said about any follow up treatments so obviously fishing for a collab and there was no takers.

IV a long sleeve top that stinks of sweat in the pits but I absolutely never sweat I'm trying this with the vinegar!
let us know how it goes. Is it a particular vinegar though? Chip shop vinegar doesnโ€™t sound right ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have alum powder here which can be used as deodorant so for my fellow tattlers I might make it into a paste and apply to the pits of my tops before washing and report back
The shampoo really gets the smell out, even if the top had been washed before. One of my friends would safety pin a pantyliner into the armpits of a white top if she has tan on to avoid stained and smelly pits lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no she just didnโ€™t put a comma or full stop after the word top ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Thanks, that makes more sense. I was reading it quickly and read it as "wore the same one I travelled out in home but changed the top I packed two swimsuits" thinking she had used two instead of to.

She's a filthy b*itch so wouldn't have put it past her ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The shampoo really gets the smell out, even if the top had been washed before. One of my friends would safety pin a pantyliner into the armpits of a white top if she has tan on to avoid stained and smelly pits lol
thatโ€™s genius, but canโ€™t see my dip my body in a vat of tan daughter, doing it ๐Ÿ™ˆ. It was a struggle to get her to agree to a tan sleep bag so her sheets didnโ€™t look like she tit herself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
thatโ€™s genius, but canโ€™t see my dip my body in a vat of tan daughter, doing it ๐Ÿ™ˆ. It was a struggle to get her to agree to a tan sleep bag so her sheets didnโ€™t look like she tit herself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
A tan sleep bag, tell me more ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.