Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€90 to €100 every night on food and drink. But she was complaining a kids meal was €11. Please make it make sense.
She must be an absolute animal. We are a family of 4, always look for a good decent restaurant, and we would never come close to spending €100 on a meal. She would be better off going to an all you can eat Chinese, it would be well suited to her belly and budget. She's a pig. And teeth only eats nuggies and chips. What in gods name are they eating for €100 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same here I don't wash my hair daily at home, usually every 3/4 days as it was fried last year and iv been really looking after it and it's doing so well (so proud of myself) but on holidays (or even an Irish heatwave)I would wash it daily and just add a curl cream and let it air dry
Well done you, not easy resist the urge when you're used to daily dryers and straighteners etc but it does it the world of good. Now don't be tempted now to do a burps on it and lash on the mask on the greasy head to get another few days outta it 😉

She must be an absolute animal. We are a family of 4, always look for a good decent restaurant, and we would never come close to spending €100 on a meal. She would be better off going to an all you can eat Chinese, it would be well suited to her belly and budget. She's a pig. And teeth only eats nuggies and chips. What in gods name are they eating for €100 😑
Well to be fair, she probably needed a side portion of chips and another side portion of chips to go with the side portion, and an extra portion of Yorkshire puddings and onion rings. And don’t forget the pint bottles of magners. How does Teet sit there watching her shovelling all that food into her gob 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well to be fair, she probably needed a side portion of chips and another side portion of chips to go with the side portion, and an extra portion of Yorkshire puddings and onion rings. And don’t forget the pint bottles of magners. How does Teet sit there watching her shovelling all that food into her gob 🤮
He will keep quiet as he is trying to be a good boy with his nuggies and chips 😂😂 if the kids portions were €8 each, that's €16. On average, an adults portion in Spain would be between €13 and €15. What the duck did they actually eat for €100. I can't make head nor tail of it. 🤔 But she will be down 1.238lbs on Sunday 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
drinking i assume if not on food. i’d imagine they wouldn’t drink local beers so probably imports which aren’t far off irish prices.
have to say we would easily spend 100 on a dinner out, good steak/fish plus a nice bottle of wine, starters. i don’t remember eating for less than thag

What can she possibly have to answer when all she did was walk out from the “site” and turn right one day and left the next. She’s acting like she has discovered some untouched land ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Part of me just assumed sarah told him not to talk about her
---

Ive never been on a holiday with my mom she couldnt afford it when we were kids, there was 3 of us she was a single mam and my dad wouldnt pay his way, but what i do remember is her making sure we werent bored during our holidays she always took us for day trips to beaches or woods or things that were free or cheaper to do and tbh im glad i wasnt on a holiday like Lewk was just now
She prob did, but knowing kids he told beth as a secret between them and she most likely said it accidentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Will have to remember this when we finally get away later this year. Of course you may have to leave a little extra behind next time now you have an extra little mouth to feed with your raw crabbit baby and all now 😉 congratulations btw 😊😊
I'll be going nowhere this year Id say but maybe october for a forinnnn weddinnn 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2 starters, 4 mains every night and drinks. So heffalump had starter and main course every night, plus bottles of cider. Can't wait to hear about her *weight loss* this week. She's probably down 3lb 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And dessert. Don’t forget about her dessert. We know she’s not a “sweet” person and is working hard at her “brand” boat she’s on her 3 day/4 day/5 day holiday and has walked 26/27 km in 2 days, so a dessert or 2 won’t make any difference to her weight gain loss this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The children looked like the sat on a few swings for the 3 day holiday. Surely there's a few soccer pitches on the site, tennis courts, basketball courts. I don't know one person who brought their children to salou and didn't go to portaventura. She's a mean as dirt

Reactions: 9
My small man was admitted yesterday, 2 bloody viruses.
Sarah are you jealous of me on a blue chair in your favourite place..

who needs Salou when you can have the Bons for a few nights!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

If you need anything let me know i can drop it to reception for you. Hope ye get out asap and he feels better soon xx

• Heart

Hope he's ok there's so much going, narrowly avoided the hospital myself yesterday with my oldest some sort of virus too and yet today is absolutely fine!make sure to look after yourself too in there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.