Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever about the mash potato and veg, gravy from a carvery or pub would be made from the cheapest, saltiest crap ever, far too much for a 6 month old baby.
And if she's getting that, you can be sure she's getting the sweet stuff too.

Reactions: 10
Whatever about the mash potato and veg, gravy from a carvery or pub would be made from the cheapest, saltiest crap ever, far too much for a 6 month old baby.
And if she's getting that, you can be sure she's getting the sweet stuff too.
Probably bowls of custard as a snack or ice-cream

Reactions: 5
I figured it out, she didn't put on any weight but the camera adds 10lbs so that's it, it's because she is trying to show us everything and the camera is on her all the time. And the amount of products and shite she brought with her for a few days.
BIB As Chandler (RIP 😭) in Friends said to Monica while watching an old video of them in their high school era, "How many cameras are on you?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The showering/hairwashing issue with Sarah and some of these other "influencers" drives me insane!! Surely showering is just a daily thing for everyone but the way they talk about it turns it into such a big deal. I'm sure most people don't enjoy drying their hair etc but it's just a part of life, just do it! The amount of time she spends spraying tit in her manky hair and scraping it back and then coming on to talk about it, she'd have it washed and dried!! It makes me sick to think she's walking around the "resort" all week with dirt from the plane, sweat, general dirt, was going to say suncream but she obviously doesn't wear it 🙄🙄
It's disgusting 🤢 I wouldn't wash my hair every day because it doesnt need it (disclaimer I do shower daily though) but on holidays I wouldn't dream of not washing my hair every single evening before heading for food and mine is short. And surely she could just leave it dry naturally, ya know, scrunch it a bit or wave it a bit with some serum and leave it be. I don't bring any styling tools on sun hols simply because I couldn't be arsed. But I still look presentable ie clean to be let out for dinner and drinks and a walk along the prom without scaring the locals 🤣
Edit to add: after watching those vlogs I will never be able to go to Sangouli because after hearing her say it so much and however she says the "gouli: part all I can hear now is that flippin song "ging gang goolie goolie goolie goolie watcha ging gang goo..."🙈🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bad skin - check
Grossly overweight - check
Greasy, unwashed hair - check
Welfare scrounger - check

She's bleeping Waynetta Slob

1000036253.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It's disgusting 🤢 I wouldn't wash my hair every day because it doesnt need it (disclaimer I do shower daily though) but on holidays I wouldn't dream of not washing my hair every single evening before heading for food and mine is short. And surely she could just leave it dry naturally, ya know, scrunch it a bit or wave it a bit with some serum and leave it be. I don't bring any styling tools on sun hols simply because I couldn't be arsed. But I still look presentable ie clean to be let out for dinner and drinks and a walk along the prom without scaring the locals 🤣
Edit to add: after watching those vlogs I will never be able to go to Sangouli because after hearing her say it so much and however she says the "gouli: part all I can hear now is that flippin song "ging gang goolie goolie goolie goolie watcha ging gang goo..."🙈🙊
Same here I don't wash my hair daily at home, usually every 3/4 days as it was fried last year and iv been really looking after it and it's doing so well (so proud of myself) but on holidays (or even an Irish heatwave)I would wash it daily and just add a curl cream and let it air dry

Reactions: 7
Money turns to monopoly money when we go on holidays i never think about the price of things 😅 probably one of my worst traits but duck it im on me holidays 🤣🤣
This is me to a T. Another jug of sangria?...ah sure I'm on me holidays, another daft tourist thingy for €2 to go along with the other 50? Ah sure I'm on me holidays. 🤣 then it's flipping crackers and water for the next few months back home

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sang in the tune of Me Julie by Ali G 🎶🎶
“Sangouli.. ya know me lovin ya truly.. cos Keet is cheap ya truly, ya turn me on with your cheap three for ones
Sangouli.. even though I won’t get in the pool-i, even Keet said I smell like stool-i, so what if I pong look at my back babylons”

1712956318462.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is me to a T. Another jug of sangria?...ah sure I'm on me holidays, another daft tourist thingy for €2 to go along with the other 50? Ah sure I'm on me holidays. 🤣 then it's flipping crackers and water for the next few months back home
I leave 100e at home every time i go away so i know ill have enough to do 2 weeks food shopping when i get back 😂😂 myself and the hubby get paid every 2 weeks so if i can make it that far one of us will have been paid 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually don't understand how she's so OK with everyone knowing she's so dirty! I'd be mortified. I shower daily , my hair every second day , unless I'm away and then it's twice a day, but the thought that anyone would think I don't wash...I'd be mortified. In work on Tuesday, I met a colleague who is SO lovely, he's honestly one of the most wonderful humans but he stinks of BO. He grabbed me in a huge bear hug and as a result, my jumper stank of BO.i had to go home and have a quick scrub and change my top( just the top now, I'm not OTT about it), but I was mortified at the idea of smelling of BO.

I've got a thermal vest (sexy) that has a random smelly pit and I don't know why. It goes on clean, onto a clean me and bang, it randomly smells. I don't smell, just the vest... odd!

Reactions: 15
Ah naaahhhh. She’s sized up 🤣🤣 Now she was there for 5 days!!! 🤣🤣 Sunday evening to 9 am flight Thursday morning = 5 days 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
€90 to €100 every night on food and drink. But she was complaining a kids meal was €11. Please make it make sense.

Reactions: 14
Ah naaahhhh. She’s sized up 🤣🤣 Now she was there for 5 days!!! 🤣🤣 Sunday evening to 9 am flight Thursday morning = 5 days 🤣🤣🤣
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday is 5 days but she fails to mention they got there late and left early. I'd call that a 3 day holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I leave 100e at home every time i go away so i know ill have enough to do 2 weeks food shopping when i get back 😂😂 myself and the hubby get paid every 2 weeks so if i can make it that far one of us will have been paid 😂
Will have to remember this when we finally get away later this year. Of course you may have to leave a little extra behind next time now you have an extra little mouth to feed with your raw crabbit baby and all now 😉 congratulations btw 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
she’s just mean.

but can i also say, what has happened to the world? i took my first child on holidays over 20 years ago and just had to figure it the duck out. can no one do anything anymore without needing help?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.