Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she rebranded as a travel blogger lol, the Dubliner and the harp šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ very adventurousā€¦. Nothing worse than giving out about the price of everything, personally I think it sounds cheapā€¦. Lastly it is pronounced REEEEE-US you absolute slob
I'd love to see you face to face with her!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ā‚¬11 for a kids meal is good.....that was a main drink and ice cream. How much does she expect to pay for it

EDIT to add I can't find flights on the Ryanair website to rousešŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah is the ultimate skanger on holidays.
The burger and chips gal, Irish bar, pints of magners by the pool, complain about the price of everything, stay in the same area for a week,not seeing culture, may as well be in a hotel in any kip.
I've always said, if you're going to go on holidays, go with a loose budget, or don't go at all. The idea of a holiday is to experience what you can't at home, different food, cultures and activities. It is what it is for prices of kids meals FFS.
If you can't afford the holiday and will be continuously monitoring the pennies, then stay home and save til you can afford one where you're not watching the cash so much.
This one only wanted to go away to look relevant, make the jealous people more jealous (Tina said on the plane last year that people were jealous of Sars.
This 100% we go away for 1 week a year, we save all year, so we can splurge and enjoy ourselves
---
Why does she keep saying she was in a log cabin. She wasnā€™t. She was in a mobile in the newly refurbished Africa zone. I know the site pretty well and she was not in a log cabin šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Please tell her that!!!

Reactions: 1
Tbh first thing I would do is wash and cut her hair. Badly needs 6 inches off
Any chance you'd do mine while you're in cork i promise it's washed šŸ¤£
When we went last year my hubs would be a Liverpool fan and there was a game on and we went to the Liverpool pub in Salou and jesus christ it was like watching Brits abroad on the telly you know the one it shows them all in Benidorm or whatever šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So she cancelled killarney because it was cheaper to go to salou but complains about the price of things.. make it make sense šŸ„“
But yet she's still going to Killarney this weekend šŸ¤”šŸ¤” she would fry your brain with the amount of lies she tells

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The trip to the Europe was with vouchers someone got her, probably thinking well she loves Clarney so that'd be nice.

They didn't realise that she's looking for somewhere decked out with leprechauns, that she can screech ballads at lunchtime and have cider on tap.

She ranted about everything from the food to the staff not being attentive enough to her and then tried to row back and say, now it was Beauuuddiful, boat.....

Such an ungrateful witch. The voucher was probably gifted to her and Brian and she used it with Teet

Reactions: 21
The trip to the Europe was with vouchers someone got her, probably thinking well she loves Clarney so that'd be nice.

They didn't realise that she's looking for somewhere decked out with leprechauns, that she can screech ballads at lunchtime and have cider on tap.

She ranted about everything from the food to the staff not being attentive enough to her and then tried to row back and say, now it was Beauuuddiful, boat.....

Such an ungrateful witch. The voucher was probably gifted to her and Brian and she used it with Teet
She loves a voucher doesnt she. Bet it was a wedding present before he headed off with bottle of Radox

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys I have a theory- we all know how thick she is and how going on holidays during school didnā€™t do her any harm. Well she obviously missed the maths and English classes and sheā€™s got her sums and opposites confused. So, when she now says ā€˜Iā€™m down 18lbā€™ she means sheā€™s actually UP 18lb. Can be the only explanation because her chins sure as hell arenā€™t that of someone whoā€™s lost weight šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys I have a theory- we all know how thick she is and how going on holidays during school didnā€™t do her any harm. Well she obviously missed the maths and English classes and sheā€™s got her sums and opposites confused. So, when she now says ā€˜Iā€™m down 18lbā€™ she means sheā€™s actually UP 18lb. Can be the only explanation because her chins sure as hell arenā€™t that of someone whoā€™s lost weight šŸ˜†
Her back boobs are bigger than her front boobs at this stage, it's bigger she's getting. There's no weight loss with her at all, its all lies for her renew you scam
---
And speaking of the renew you scam, she added another 3 members to the Facebook group when she was away. She must have recruited the lucky lucky men šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her back boobs are bigger then her front boobs AND my front boobs (I donā€™t have back boobs) put together

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugggh does she ever stop. Not a bother forking out ā‚¬5ers for pint bottles, but moaning still about having to pay ā‚¬11 for the kids dinners. And Belly long legs eating what they were eatingā€¦.. burgers, chips and nuggies. Sheā€™ll be as big as her mother by October šŸŽ€
Itā€™s been a while, but is potato carrots peas gravy whatever else she said in a bowl for a 6 month old abit much? She said sheā€™s weaning her off bottles, shouldnā€™t she be on formula til at least 12 months?

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s been a while, but is potato carrots peas gravy whatever else she said in a bowl for a 6 month old abit much? She said sheā€™s weaning her off bottles, shouldnā€™t she be on formula til at least 12 months?
That's a lot šŸ™ˆ my 6 month old still got all her regular bottles and I'd give her a few spoons of whatever veg like carrots or brocoli in the evening

Iā€™d say all this bitching about money is to impress tight arse Keet. In any of her previous holidays, I donā€™t remember her giving out about the cost of things. Iā€™d say things are definitely tighter now then compared to the past. She doesnā€™t even to have many brand clabs at all these days.

Reactions: 8
A baby would still be on formula till 12 months or so when they switch to cows milk usually. Boatā€¦ babies that are weaning would be having food like ā€œbaby bowlsā€ in between meals. Mash with gravy and veg. Most nutritional food that child will be getting so she may as well gobble it up now before her future of nuggies and chips

Tbh first thing I would do is wash and cut her hair. Badly needs 6 inches off
I'd power hose the bleep outside before U let her in your salon or you'd need it fumigated
---
Yep formula til 1 and some veg and fruit etc gravy is bleeping laden with salt but sure she probably has 4 oxos dissolved in her bottles anyway šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.