Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep saying she was in a log cabin. She wasn’t. She was in a mobile in the newly refurbished Africa zone. I know the site pretty well and she was not in a log cabin 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she keep saying she was in a log cabin. She wasn’t. She was in a mobile in the newly refurbished Africa zone. I know the site pretty well and she was not in a log cabin 🤣🤣
Trying to make it sound exotic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the same girl who cant tell the difference between immaculate and meticulous she might have got a mobile and log cabin confused

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sounds like Donna hasn’t paid up for Bet.. there seems to be a lot of digs about the cost of “kids” meal and having to get a bigger taxi because there was 5 of them.. that’s what I take from that anyway

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Sounds like Donna hasn’t paid up for Bet.. there seems to be a lot of digs about the cost of “kids” meal and having to get a bigger taxi because there was 5 of them.. that’s what I take from that anyway
I’d say burp “invited” bet but keets now wanting to be paid for her and burps going by keet now and his miser hands on the purse strings. No fan of Donna but she doesn’t seem to be mean especially towards burps so may have thought of her kid was invited to keep lewwwwk company, burps was adding her to the cost of everything possibly bar the price of the flight.

• Haha
I’d say burp “invited” bet but keets now wanting to be paid for her and burps going by keet now and his miser hands on the purse strings. No fan of Donna but she doesn’t seem to be mean especially towards burps so may have thought of her kid was invited to keep lewwwwk company, burps was adding her to the cost of everything possibly bar the price of the flight.
If my child was invited like that I’d be saying to the beast here’s €100 or whatever it may be to cover Bet, it’s only right but burp shouldn’t be on Instagram begging for it lol

I think our Sarah whats to be a travel instagrammers- plenty of families are doing it so why not Keith and Sarah....mmm possibly cause you are one of the tourists that you avoid whilst on holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think our Sarah whats to be a travel instagrammers- plenty of families are doing it so why not Keith and Sarah....mmm possibly cause you are one of the tourists that you avoid whilst on holidays.
lol they could do scumbags on a budget style vlogs.. I still think nothing will beat the time she went to New Jersey and claimed it was NY… one of the activities was bringing the child to chuck e cheese 🙈 then a water park in a mall, absolutely awful

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d say Donna paid up for Betttt no bother, the issue here is that Burp doesn’t like to spend a euro on Luke. This is the same girl who is happy to spend 80 quid on moisturiser or 40 on lip oil for herself when she has a mountain of free products already but is online cribbing that a kids meal was 11 euro 😭 this was clearly a bargain basement holiday she was like a wasp over the price of kids food, going to the shop instead of bar for drinks, making the kids breakfast instead of going out for it as it was cheaper, moaning about the price of taxi etc she used never be like that before she got with Teeter grouch mcScrooge, they are clearly broke, I’d rather stay at home than being on holidays watching every euro. Mortified for her

Reactions: 29
She loves Shannon cos she doesn’t have to take the liquids out of the suitcase and put them in hand luggage? 🤔 what? Why would you take liquids out of a suitcase that is going under the plane and put them in your hand luggage 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She loves Shannon cos she doesn’t have to take the liquids out of the suitcase and put them in hand luggage? 🤔 what? Why would you take liquids out of a suitcase that is going under the plane and put them in your hand luggage 🤷‍♀️
Especially as she said she booked on a 20kg, that girl can't lie straight in bed. 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 11
Campsites like Sanguli are fabulous for kids. We always did campsites in Spain and Italy when the kids were young.
Salou as a resort though is Ballymun in the sun IMO

Reactions: 10
The Europe? That was surely in the Brian era. No way Teet shelled out (for his half) of that? 😲
oh it was the Europe and teet was complaining cos they didn’t have bán white chips & nuggies for him, he couldn’t eat …. I wouldn’t be adventurous with food, but christ he’s embarrassing
---
She actually did. But then sized up to 27km. “We walked 26 km in 2 days. Yea 27km” or something along those lines. Anyway it had jumped a whole kilometre in the space of .3 of a pound second
id say it was 2.7km not 27, but her eyes are so pin pointy she can read the damn screen on her watch
---
My friend was there last year going back this year I was looking at it as well for this year but she’s put me off 😂😂
but someone you know in real life is going back, go with their thoughts on it, not this muppet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So she cancelled killarney because it was cheaper to go to salou but complains about the price of things.. make it make sense 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugggh does she ever stop. Not a bother forking out €5ers for pint bottles, but moaning still about having to pay €11 for the kids dinners. And Belly long legs eating what they were eating….. burgers, chips and nuggies. She’ll be as big as her mother by October 🎀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She says literally every 2nd word but pronounces it littrilly. It's so annoying. Her family holidays are tit. They did absolutely nothing out of the ordinary

Reactions: 9
Ugggh does she ever stop. Not a bother forking out €5ers for pint bottles, but moaning still about having to pay €11 for the kids dinners. And Belly long legs eating what they were eating….. burgers, chips and nuggies. She’ll be as big as her mother by October 🎀
Ofc drink is cheaper in the shop , it's not groundbreaking information

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.