Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money turns to monopoly money when we go on holidays i never think about the price of things 😅 probably one of my worst traits but duck it im on me holidays 🤣🤣
And when your children are adults looking back on their family holidays they will remember you being that bit more relaxed and the fun they had, not cribbing over €2. We've had holidays where we didn't have much money but we just ate in more and kept our money for activities rather than having to say no to everything they asked for

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For a split second I thought ye were talking about your ages; 71, 93. I was very impressed 😅
Has she posted since she landed home after the fag run as someone put it?! 🙈
---
I was born in 85 and did the raves in the 00's instead, love a good rave
85 too 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For a split second I thought ye were talking about your ages; 71, 93. I was very impressed 😅
Has she posted since she landed home after the fag run as someone put it?! 🙈
---

85 too 😀
'91 here. Haven't seen anything. Probably 'just being' or Lewk has gone to his Dad's and she doesn't want us to notice he's not there.

Reactions: 4
I figured it out, she didn't put on any weight but the camera adds 10lbs so that's it, it's because she is trying to show us everything and the camera is on her all the time. And the amount of products and shite she brought with her for a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course she won’t go there peak times as she hasn’t got the money 🙄 she prefers to whip the kid out of school to save a few quid. bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she rebranded as a travel blogger lol, the Dubliner and the harp 🤣🤣 very adventurous…. Nothing worse than giving out about the price of everything, personally I think it sounds cheap…. Lastly it is pronounced REEEEE-US you absolute slob

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are they lewks big teeth? Surely not? 🙈 I know a lot of dentists don’t usually touch baby teeth and wait until they fall out before doing anything. But I thought they were baby teeth??

I honestly can’t believe how big she is now 😱😱😱 the pic posted with her playin table tennis shows her true size the rest is all filtered to what she wants / thinks she looks like. She’ll have serious work to do between now and the weddin if she’s serious about loosing weight. Not fat shaming by the way. She is the size she is as she ate rings around herself when pregnant and she used her pregnancy as an excuse for the weight gain. And she only wanted to be pregnant to eat what she wants and nobody would question her. She’s paying for it now.

Also, 26k in 2 days isn’t even much 🤣🤣like 13k a day, I’m on 10k at 2pm, but especially on holidays as your walkin everywhere with the nice weather and takin in the views.

Reactions: 9
I figured it out, she didn't put on any weight but the camera adds 10lbs so that's it, it's because she is trying to show us everything and the camera is on her all the time. And the amount of products and shite she brought with her for a few days.
How many cameras are there??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are ppl really messaging her for advice on holidays/ traveling with a baby ….

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I would say it was Luke himself that told her.
Part of me just assumed sarah told him not to talk about her
---
And when your children are adults looking back on their family holidays they will remember you being that bit more relaxed and the fun they had, not cribbing over €2. We've had holidays where we didn't have much money but we just ate in more and kept our money for activities rather than having to say no to everything they asked for
Ive never been on a holiday with my mom she couldnt afford it when we were kids, there was 3 of us she was a single mam and my dad wouldnt pay his way, but what i do remember is her making sure we werent bored during our holidays she always took us for day trips to beaches or woods or things that were free or cheaper to do and tbh im glad i wasnt on a holiday like Lewk was just now

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sarah is the ultimate skanger on holidays.
The burger and chips gal, Irish bar, pints of magners by the pool, complain about the price of everything, stay in the same area for a week,not seeing culture, may as well be in a hotel in any kip.
I've always said, if you're going to go on holidays, go with a loose budget, or don't go at all. The idea of a holiday is to experience what you can't at home, different food, cultures and activities. It is what it is for prices of kids meals FFS.
If you can't afford the holiday and will be continuously monitoring the pennies, then stay home and save til you can afford one where you're not watching the cash so much.
This one only wanted to go away to look relevant, make the jealous people more jealous (Tina said on the plane last year that people were jealous of Sars.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.