Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a bit miserable going on a holiday and then complaining about having to spend money when you're there, takes the good out of it. I'll be honest I love my sun and cider holidays in irish bars but what we'd usually do is go for a walk along the seafront/beach maybe stop for a game of mini golf or rent bikes/scooters and then have a meal and a drink somewhere with a view and the kids might have a few games of pool or darts. The costs add up but if we can't afford it we won't go. In the weeks leading up to a holiday we put away any €1 and €2 coins we get so they have change for all the games, it's their holiday too. Sometimes we go into a salon de juegos to get in out of the sun. Some of them have a bookies in them too.
Money turns to monopoly money when we go on holidays i never think about the price of things 😅 probably one of my worst traits but duck it im on me holidays 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
i’d hate sarah to put anyone off. if you have kids under 10 the likes of sanguli and cambrilles are fantastic. you can really cater the holiday to what you want. families go back year after year cause the kids have such a great time, if kids are having fun then it’s good for parents.

Reactions: 13
I honestly have never in my life have ventured into an Irish bar while I was abroad. I could not think of anything worse tbh. She’s mad for the Irish bars

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's a bit miserable going on a holiday and then complaining about having to spend money when you're there, takes the good out of it. I'll be honest I love my sun and cider holidays in irish bars but what we'd usually do is go for a walk along the seafront/beach maybe stop for a game of mini golf or rent bikes/scooters and then have a meal and a drink somewhere with a view and the kids might have a few games of pool or darts. The costs add up but if we can't afford it we won't go. In the weeks leading up to a holiday we put away any €1 and €2 coins we get so they have change for all the games, it's their holiday too. Sometimes we go into a salon de juegos to get in out of the sun. Some of them have a bookies in them too.
The 1 and 2 euro coin idea is actually genius I'm going to use this because we're definitely going camping again and the washing machines and dryers use coins and the kids always want toys out of those machines so I'll start keeping coins now!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember Tina told her she looked massive in one of the wedding dresses 😂 Keeth complaining about €2??? When he lives rent free, his future wife getting all the welfare benefits you can think of. His step son only getting hand me downs, they are pathetic

Reactions: 16
Did she actually say she walked 26km in 2 days 🤭😂😂😂😂 That's her reason ready for her fake weight loss this week so...."I ate what I wanted and drank what I wanted but I walked 26km so I'm not surprised I'm down a pound"

Meanwhile there's smoke coming out of the scales cos it's reached the limit and can't go up any higher...
She actually did. But then sized up to 27km. “We walked 26 km in 2 days. Yea 27km” or something along those lines. Anyway it had jumped a whole kilometre in the space of .3 of a pound second

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She actually did. But then sized up to 27km. “We walked 26 km in 2 days. Yea 27km” or something along those lines. Anyway it had jumped a whole kilometre in the space of .3 of a pound second
She couldnt lie straight in a bed

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
FAO Sarah!
I know you’re bate into reading here so if you see this comment I am pleading with you to do something about Luke’s teeth. They’re almost ground away to nothing, it’s effecting his speech they’re so bad. Please bring him to a dentist and have them sorted out. I know you think we’re all just hateful trolls but mother to mother, you genuinely can’t look at that poor child’s teeth and think they look ok. duck Clarney and Sanguli the only place Luke should have went is the dentist. Get your tit together and put him first for once

• Heart
Reactions: 52
FAO Sarah!
I know you’re bate into reading here so if you see this comment I am pleading with you to do something about Luke’s teeth. They’re almost ground away to nothing, it’s effecting his speech they’re so bad. Please bring him to a dentist and have them sorted out. I know you think we’re all just hateful trolls but mother to mother, you genuinely can’t look at that poor child’s teeth and think they look ok. duck Clarney and Sanguli the only place Luke should have went is the dentist. Get your tit together and put him first for once
Unfortunately Burps doesn’t read here 🙃🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd prefer not to go anywhere if I was complaining about how much things cost. We don't do sun holidays, we go to campsites so we can explore the local area and just have a base with a pool.
I got mine the tin money boxes in eurogiant and they're earning 20c each time they empty the dishwasher. We have another we puts 1 and 2 euros into so that should sort out the likes of arcades etc.

Reactions: 13
Im 93 and same 😅🤣 id love a rave but have no interest in the pills part although some may argue i dont need them that im mad enough 🤣🤣
Ah lads you're making me feel old.... I'm '71, I could be yer mothers...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Luke's teeth are ground down from stress of having a mother that's fckd him up completely

Reactions: 11
All detectives, she'll get away with nothing. Love it 🤣
---

Oh I'm impressed, I'd choke 🤣
---

Oh god when you read that it really makes sanguli look tit. I know 2 families, one with 3 kids & one with 5 and they've said it was a fantastic holiday. They're kids loved it, it was a brilliant family holiday, not a bar/cider/chips holiday.

One was there in June and one July... they normally don't revisit places but one when back the following year and one went back 2 years later cos the kids went on about it so much.

As @Taylor17 said she'd make a 7 star all inclusive in Dubai look like majellys caravan park in youghal. This is why you don't get free stuff burps, you make everything look tit 🤷‍♀️ she did 50hundred vlogs (her new word of the week) hoping for a #clab

Off to her sisters now this morning for a hair wash before off to clarney
My friend was there last year going back this year I was looking at it as well for this year but she’s put me off 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.