Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is €11 not standard for a kids meal ? tight bleep kept going on about it I'm sure keith also ate from the kids meal 🤣🤣🤣
Well he was sitting at the kids table when the waiter was over, so ya probably 🤣

And why was she giving out about plain food in the robot restaurant? Irs all teet wats and she used to say it's all lewk eats.

Kids "prefer her breakfast" cos it's all sugar. Probably get pancakes and chocolate with strawberries in a restaurant too, but god forbid it costs her €5

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine meeting these two mankballs on holidays and getting chatting, her telling you she runs a weight loss group while she's the size of a whale and telling you they're getting married in 28 weeks but he'll still go home to Mammy Maj the next day and Luke has a bad dad while she neglects him. But everyone back home in Onslow is rooting for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m confused 🤣According to Sars, they were there for 4 nights and 4 days. Yet they arrived Sunday evening and flight home was 9am Thursday. That to me is 4 nights and 3 days. They ate in the Harp bar 3 nights, the robot restaurant 1 night and the kids €11 meal place, 1 night. That makes 5 nights?? She walked 26km in 2 days, but sized up to 27km. It was Scooaarrchin so she put a raw crabbit baby in a swimsuit with no sun cream. She didn’t get in the pool with the kids as it was too cold, but it was ok for the raw crabbit baby, Bet and Luke Buckley, but she did go in to kick water into their faces. It’s a paradise for kids and you can have cider and chips for your breakfast in the Harp Bar. Have I missed anything??
Couldn't have put it better myself. 🤣You forgot to include the 6 days couch to 5k though, even though she was only there for 4 but sized down to 2 and a bit 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My SIL went to Sanguli last year with her hubby and 3 kids. They loved it. But they’re not the type of people who like sitting in the Harp Bar having chips and cider for breakfast! They hired bikes for the week, explored, spent days at the beach and did fun stuff making memories with their kids. They didn’t use the kids club, as it was a family holiday and they wanted to spend time with their kids, as they both work full time, and this was their time together. They were so egggsausted from having fun, the kids were in bed by 9 every night, and her and her hubby sat out and had a bottle of wine on their deck. I don’t think they saw the inside of a bar when they were there, but then it was a family holiday. Not a cheap 3 day fag run in April 🎀

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They could have cooked their meals at the mobile home which is what loads of families do. I haven't been to sanguli but most of the accommodation in other resorts come with a barbecue. Isn't Teet a wizard on the bbq. Skinny mini could have made a salad in 5 minutes and had some lovely local breads. Ther are very active holidays too. They are so lazy and unmotivated.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus that morning video in the black pjs - her chins and skin among all the others stuff she has going on ….. you’d almost feel sorry for her only she’s such a bleep.

Reactions: 15
Did she actually say she walked 26km in 2 days 🤭😂😂😂😂 That's her reason ready for her fake weight loss this week so...."I ate what I wanted and drank what I wanted but I walked 26km so I'm not surprised I'm down a pound"

Meanwhile there's smoke coming out of the scales cos it's reached the limit and can't go up any higher...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My SIL went to Sanguli last year with her hubby and 3 kids. They loved it. But they’re not the type of people who like sitting in the Harp Bar having chips and cider for breakfast! They hired bikes for the week, explored, spent days at the beach and did fun stuff making memories with their kids. They didn’t use the kids club, as it was a family holiday and they wanted to spend time with their kids, as they both work full time, and this was their time together. They were so egggsausted from having fun, the kids were in bed by 9 every night, and her and her hubby sat out and had a bottle of wine on their deck. I don’t think they saw the inside of a bar when they were there, but then it was a family holiday. Not a cheap 3 day fag run in April 🎀
That sounds like a perfect family holiday. She's not used to anything. She was dragged up, was brought on drink and sun holidays so is just repeating the process. She has no family values, Leewk is an inconvenience to her and belly will be too, soon. I wouldn't want her life for all the bperfect and bloat tablets in the world.

Reactions: 12
The Harp bar kids menu is €8.95 but the "expensive" place is €11, Keith must have her on a tight budget if she's complaining about €2.05

Also those who said she'd make Dubai look cheap are correct. She went to the 5 star Europe in Killarney and had a miserable time coz it wasn't near the pubs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That sounds like a perfect family holiday. She's not used to anything. She was dragged up, was brought on drink and sun holidays so is just repeating the process. She has no family values, Leewk is an inconvenience to her and belly will be too, soon. I wouldn't want her life for all the bperfect and bloat tablets in the world.
Theres a certain type of person that goes on the holidays burp does. And its because thats what they classed as holidays years ago. Its a shame cause id say if Lewk was allowed go on holidays with brian they'd be a bit better going by what michelle has shared previously

Reactions: 8
She's actually heavier than she was on her last holiday. The campsites are a fantastic family holiday. Don't let her put anyone off. We have been to them in France and Spain over the years and everyone loves them. If Sarah stayed in the 7 star in dubai with everything free and a designer wardrobe of clothes, she would be it look cheap and tacky.
We went to one in Spain last year and it was absolutely brilliant but we love outdoorsy stuff anyway

Reactions: 4
The Harp bar kids menu is €8.95 but the "expensive" place is €11, Keith must have her on a tight budget if she's complaining about €2.05

Also those who said she'd make Dubai look cheap are correct. She went to the 5 star Europe in Killarney and had a miserable time coz it wasn't near the pubs.
The Europe? That was surely in the Brian era. No way Teet shelled out (for his half) of that? 😲

Reactions: 4
The Europe? That was surely in the Brian era. No way Teet shelled out (for his half) of that? 😲
It genuinely wouldn't shock me if she pays for all that stuff (or her grandmother when she was alive). Didn't someone say all Teet's money goes to the bookies? I do wonder how she expects us to believe that anyone would ever give them a mortgage.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It was keet era, probably when she was still playing billy big balls pretending she had loads of money from insta and he thought he was quids in, it was for a wedding I think but I wasn’t following then so only say a post when she shared one of her fake timeline anniversary posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It's a bit miserable going on a holiday and then complaining about having to spend money when you're there, takes the good out of it. I'll be honest I love my sun and cider holidays in irish bars but what we'd usually do is go for a walk along the seafront/beach maybe stop for a game of mini golf or rent bikes/scooters and then have a meal and a drink somewhere with a view and the kids might have a few games of pool or darts. The costs add up but if we can't afford it we won't go. In the weeks leading up to a holiday we put away any €1 and €2 coins we get so they have change for all the games, it's their holiday too. Sometimes we go into a salon de juegos to get in out of the sun. Some of them have a bookies in them too.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.