Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
She tried so hard to push the Luke and belly are ringers narrative but it was said lewk is Biden double as is his other sister, then the belly and beddy are ringers and now it’s “she looks like her daddy” one of the ugliest cunts going 😂 which daddy does she look like I wonder 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Wexy123

VIP Member
Oh ffs she got an 18 in the jeans and says she should of got the 16. Would she ever shut up about sizes. You're a size 18 Sarah, big swinging mickey, who gives a shit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ There's plenty of size 18 women in the world who don't have to add "but I could of got a 16" into every conversation about clothes. She would rot your brain with her bullshit. Yesterday she went from being a size 12 to a 16 to an 18 and back to a 14. Just say you're a size 18 or just say nothing at all. Nobody asked what size you are ffs 🤬

• Heart

Louber

Chatty Member
‘It all went my way’ sounds like she’s insinuating she was maybe in court or something ? I personally don’t think she was anywhere prob looking to distract from the muff talk , it was prob stressful after her muff was posted all over the internet 🤣🤣🤣 Also, coming back to ‘mom’ mode. She doesn’t know the half of it! She’s livin in her mas box room and has more help than any of us. She has no house to clean, her bedroom behind her looks like an absolute dump! Teet was right 🤣
Absolutely insinuating court. Prob never even left the house the lying flap flasher.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Insinuating she was in court on Thursday with her "personal stress but everything went my way" bullshit. Go way Sarah you were too embarrassed to come on because you got your hairy hoof out for the gram, you're hardly going to try and pin that on Brian now aswell 😂😂😂

And as for "I had a great weekend and everything fitted me perfect" 😂😂😂 Yea right Free Willy, is that why you posted no photos!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wonder what was on Thursday...? Was it Muff gate? Free the flap?? Fannipaloosa???
‘It all went my way’ sounds like she’s insinuating she was maybe in court or something ? I personally don’t think she was anywhere prob looking to distract from the muff talk , it was prob stressful after her muff was posted all over the internet 🤣🤣🤣 Also, coming back to ‘mom’ mode. She doesn’t know the half of it! She’s livin in her mas box room and has more help than any of us. She has no house to clean, her bedroom behind her looks like an absolute dump! Teet was right 🤣

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
The app she used to edit herself didn't know how to handle the line where the stairs meets her blubber so it's created this completely straight line of back skin, then the blur at the top shows where her skin would/should have ended.

She has also deliberately not used the same before photo as yesterday where everyone here pointed out the wonky waves in the stairs. In today's before shot you can only see half the stairs.

Screenshot_2024-03-20-14-58-47-77_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Erin2k

Her Da paining the bannisters and this mad bitch standing in the hall with her hairy muff flaps out. What an absolute gobshite

• Haha

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Nahhh what the fuck is she actually on about. What is she basing this "fear" on? Is Onslow Gardens really that bad? I'm living in an estate on the Northside too and wouldn't hesitate about going out jogging at the hour. There are people everywhere (lots of whom are up and awake), she's surrounded by houses, it's fucking bright and peaceful outside. She just needs some high-vis straps the dope. What a fucking dumb delicate fake victim narrative, fucks me right off. Maybe she gets more attention the closer to 8 it gets: that it's a sweet spot for being seen acting healthy and seeming like she's out and about early. It's pure histrionics when someone starts this shit.
It’s only a bullshit excuse so she can head out at 8 and let everyone else sort the morning routine for the two kids and get Luke to school etc. it’s bright now at 6.30, it’s perfectly safe, often went out for an early stroll before my son woke and there’s plenty ppl around going to work etc but this fat lazy cunt wouldn’t know anything about that

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
“Mammies working hard “

I am working hard … I’m exhausted from the weekend 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and she out slobbering down pints and god knows what else ! Not actually working 😂😂What a role model she is to belly 😂😂😂
Oh god he's the type of fella you'd ride when you were 20 and had no cop on and wake up beside the next day and genuinely wish U could chew off your arm to escape him 🤣

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
it makes me laugh, he obsession with brands and having brand deals equating to being of value and the cause of trolls. I am lucky enough to work with some very very big, multinational brands and aside from having the odd shitty comment here and there (they are rare), I would never ever say I am trolled...nor are people I know with several hundred thousand followers who work as full time influencers. No trolls, no tattle pages, nothing of the sort- it's cos you're a cunt Sarah, nothing other than this!

• Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
A maintain this week? Should have shaved your flaps Sarah hun and you'd have been down a couple of pounds xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Addd

VIP Member
I'd just like to mark myself safe from being attacked by "the world today". Went for a walk at 6am before my husband went to work and was very surprised to not be attacked. Lots of other women out walking and jogging too on a lovely bright morning.

Get up off your fat hole Burps and get your 10 second jog in. There's no one going to take you, not unless they have an arctic lorry to transport you in xx
I am up here in Dublin and just want to say the same thing. Was out for a walk at 6am because I couldn’t sleep and was shocked that nobody even attempted to attack me. Plenty of people out jogging around me and walking. Off now to work for the next 10 hours and than going to the gym later along with the usual shite that we all have to do. You wouldn’t mind but Sars doesn’t even have a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 31