Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louber

Chatty Member
She has unknowingly given us the greatest gift by calling out the fictitious Aisling ๐Ÿ˜†

I'd said before and I'll say it again, this gowl never gets it right!

I've been struggling the last few wks, just like a prev poster said, and this was a fucking tonic. Lovely to have something to laugh about. Woke my husband in bed last night, I was I knots!๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Sheโ€™s a 12 on top oif itโ€™s an open back with no seams or fabric going round her big wave breaker back ๐Ÿ˜‚ the size 18 perfect fit her and sat well on her gunt, a 16 it would be looking like she was robbing boiled hams down her jocks from Aldi ๐Ÿ˜‚ god sheโ€™s fucking delusional ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m an 8/10 but now will be identifying as a size 6 Amazonian model and wearing nothing but gstring bikinis to do the shopping, Iโ€™ll just pop on a bit of shapewear itโ€™ll be grand ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Wexy123

VIP Member
What was up with the flowery dress?It was like she was going to burst out crying in that video,anyone else cop it?
I'd 100% believe that she's signed up to their affiliate program herself. You get 5% commission and a code to promote them. She's buying the clothes herself and then sending them back (that's why she never has the label ribbons cut off of them, she's only ordering them, advertising them and then sending them back) and hoping to get commission if anyone uses her code. Vavavoom never share her stories or reels to their page, yet they always share julies or other influencers or MUAs so that's a dead giveaway too. And it makes sense that the clothes are always so badly fitted and just horrible in general. It's Sarah who's picking the clothes and not vavavoom at all and we all know her fashion taste is shocking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Alucia

VIP Member
I would never embarrass myself or my family by sharing pictures in my underwear, how does Keith or his brothers/father hold their head up out and about knowing Sarah is their family now and sharing them photos online ๐Ÿ™ˆ or Burps father or brothers in law going to work. She is also showing Brian what he isn't missing. Keith's work mates have to be the worst. No money would be worth it, she is so desperate she will stand in her underwear/sausage suit.
Side note, has she only 61 people in her brand Facebook group ๐Ÿ™ˆ cant wait for Aprils figures to see how many leave and join.

• Haha
  • Heart

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
I think I may have to skip the rest of this tread. I have laughed so much in the last half hour, Iโ€™ve come very close to peeing myself and choking from a fit of coughing from laughing so hard. My eyes are also like panda eyes from tears on my mascara I havenโ€™t had a chance to remove yet since work today. Iโ€™m officially dead ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
If the big backed baby toothed sweaty pitted monster fanny gets a council house soon, I hope they give her a run down do-er upper some older person vacated that smells like piss, has rats and has the worlds worst neighbours with raves at 3am and the bang of ganjy 24/7. Would only serve her right because sheโ€™s a lazy fuck rubbing her greasy trotters together licking her lips for a new build that were all fucking paying for. Wouldnโ€™t you be ashamed coming on like lady muck shitting money but swindling your way up the council list pretending to be homeless with your welfare fanny fruits

• Heart
  • Haha

Bobs86

VIP Member
Whatโ€™s her obsession with blazers? Does she think it makes her look like a boss bitch?

Meeting = Blazer
Zoom call = Blazer
Town = Blazer
Night out = Blazer
Standing in your mothers spare room, peddling shoe polish = Blazer

A size 10 blazer as well, mind you ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 34

cycleon

VIP Member
100% guarantee sheโ€™s on the council list since Biden moved out with the shower gel so what would that give herโ€ฆ4/5 years , now sheโ€™s technically homeless with two children and unemployed, โ€œwatch this spaceโ€
Shes on the list since lewk Buckley was born, before they moved in to the twice bought house. She was on last week saying parents were giving out about her stuff, so she probably went crying to say "it's a difficult situation, they want us out"
---
Sometimes a 12 on top?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ like does she actually see herself??? She's the width of my wardrobe! ๐Ÿ˜‚
12 in the front, 12 in the back so a 24, sounds about right

• Haha
  • Heart

Shall64

Chatty Member
โ€œMammyโ€™s working hardโ€

Jaysis the bar is low. Trying on a jumpsuit and two dresses is now considered working hard.

Right so.

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Imagine going on a hen night with her, everyone will be afraid to enjoy themselves cos Sarah will have the phone out recording the whole time! And also imagine going on a hen with someone who's flap you saw on Instagram during the week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Louber

Chatty Member
Find love and laughter looking at old pics of the kitchen wall in my evicted from home because I had chavvy writing reminding me to laugh live and love
this brought back the memory of her special clock that had photos instead of numbers.. "it's half past Tina, time to get up!"

• Haha
Reactions: 33

bomey

You heard it here first, the earlier she gets up the more tired she is at night! I am absolutely blown away at this concept! Who knew ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Nahhh what the fuck is she actually on about. What is she basing this "fear" on? Is Onslow Gardens really that bad? I'm living in an estate on the Northside too and wouldn't hesitate about going out jogging at the hour. There are people everywhere (lots of whom are up and awake), she's surrounded by houses, it's fucking bright and peaceful outside. She just needs some high-vis straps the dope. What a fucking dumb delicate fake victim narrative, fucks me right off. Maybe she gets more attention the closer to 8 it gets: that it's a sweet spot for being seen acting healthy and seeming like she's out and about early. It's pure histrionics when someone starts this shit.

Reactions: 33