Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stacey10

Chatty Member
I can understand the confusion with Onslow Gardens. @Alucia posted this on an earlier thread and the likeness to Daisy and Onslow is uncanny 😂

1000002433.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Wexy123

VIP Member
I'd just like to mark myself safe from being attacked by "the world today". Went for a walk at 6am before my husband went to work and was very surprised to not be attacked. Lots of other women out walking and jogging too on a lovely bright morning.

Get up off your fat hole Burps and get your 10 second jog in. There's no one going to take you, not unless they have an arctic lorry to transport you in xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

snmb

Sorry but I'm not from Cork and I always thought when ye referred to Onslow Gardens that it wasn't actually called that, I thought it was a reference to where Hyacinth Buckets sister and brother in law lived :giggle: I just looked it up on Google maps to see if it was real.
I wonder did she answer the phone in the twice bought house saying "The Bu-clé residence, the lady of the house speaking"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Should read

“a free exerify watch tells time clearer to a smashed second hand Apple Watch,

A fake Marc Jacob’s bag carries the same amount of vouchers as an Aldi reusable bag

Your mama spare room smells of the same stale farts and sweat as your trice bought HAP house you were evicted from

A “jeep” with a smashed in passenger door drives just like keets red shit box without NCT for 3 years

True happiness is not found in materialistic things when I have to pay for them, when my dying nana pays though or the social welfare, I do be delided with tat and bows

Find love and laughter looking at old pics of the kitchen wall in my evicted from home because I had chavvy writing reminding me to laugh live and love

Stay deluded - the hole needed for you is different than the sinkhole needed for me and my pajamas”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Pascal Sheehy RTE NEWS reporting live from Dingle
There was much talk and excitement around the town of Dingle, Co Kerry over the last few days as talk and gossip spread that the much loved and missed, FUNGI, the dolphin had returned to Dingle Bay.
A local man, Dan Sean Healy Rae, reported spotting a large, “whale like creature” in the water. He launched his boat to further investigate, while calling family and friends, shouting, “He’s back. He’s back. Fungi is back” Locals and tourists rushed to the shore line, in the hopes that the rumour was true.
One local I spoke with, who didn’t want to be named, told me “I saw it. I saw it I did. It was fucking huge. I said to himself, there’s no way that’s FUNGI. Twas too big altogether you see. An enormous size of a thing”
And alas, upon further investigation it was discovered, that in fact it was neither Fungi the dolphin, nor a whale but a tourist from Cork attending a Hen Weekend in Dingle, and had decided to go for a swim as she felt safer swimming, rather than going for an early morning run in Dingle. The woman, named as Sarah Burke, soon to be O Connor, she hopes, declined to comment, but was heard shouting “there’s crabs clung to my flaps” upon leaving the water.
Pascal Sheehy, RTÉ NEWS, Dingle, Co Kerry 🎀
Inspired by Pascal's excellent reporting 👏🏻

There once was a woman called Sarah Louise,
Whose pubes hung down to her knees,
Her crabs, quite clever, knitted a sweater,
So her flaps didn't get cold in the winter weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

bomey

1000067228.jpg
Sorry now I was just looking at the Photoshop jobs and noticed... Um lads she hardly accidentally posted her hairy mons did she?! Actually scarleh for ya Sarah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Sloppy Foley

☕☕Tea time ☕☕

there was an event on a while back.
It came out at the event that one of Keets friends wives is on Tattle whilst all were in attendance.
The friend was like I don’t give a fuck if she’s on it.
So even their nearest and dearest are enemies 😂 never mind Aisling 😂 x

also shout out to the wife if you are still hear and haven’t been eaten ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Morning beauties ❤

I have been given a reporting job with the Sun - please find attached article x
---
I also reported her flap pic 😂 I’d encourage everyone to report it even if nothing happens she might get a notification it’s received multiple complaints - #justiceforAisling
What a way to start a Thursday morning! I'm in stitches here laughing 🤣 🤣 🤣 Best thing I've read in a long time. A1 Sloppy A1 👏👏 😂😂
---
Can the photoshop girls do me a favour and crown Burps “The Queen of the Jungle” by merging her with Scarlett. Now we know that Keeeeet has to go on safari every time he goes near her growler,I’d like her Burps to be formally Recognised
I gave it a go for you, wasn't sure which way you wanted it so here's two to be sure 😂

1000002417.png

1000002402.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
There would be no one able to kidnap her, unless there is predators out there with a forklift, what is she on about, go out for a walk ya mog.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
View attachment 2826651Sorry now I was just looking at the Photoshop jobs and noticed... Um lads she hardly accidentally posted her hairy mons did she?! Actually scarleh for ya Sarah
Sarah Burp content has peaked….nothing ever will be as horrifying or mortifying than her posting her bush online to fight a “troll” called Aisling 😂

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Lads ye don't think she was taken while out on her 10 second jog this morning do ye?? I can picture it now, a farmer drives by and thinks one of his heifers got loose so loads her back up onto the trailer 🚛

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Her lack of self awareness never fails to amaze me. She is so unlikeable and doesn’t get that the reason she has over 100 threads on tattle is due to how she conducts herself online. I don’t know how she doesn’t have anyone in her life telling her to get off social media. It’s clearly not working for her. I personally don’t know how she continues to come online when she is constantly embarrassing herself. I’d disappear off the face of the earth if I had embarrassed myself half the amount of times she has. It’s not even like has any decent clabs anymore. The best Sars is getting these days is shoe polish for a company with 700 followers. She will never do it but the best thing she could do at this point is get herself educated and get some semblance of a career.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Sloppy Foley

“Mammies working hard “

I am working hard … I’m exhausted from the weekend 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and she out slobbering down pints and god knows what else ! Not actually working 😂😂What a role model she is to belly 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Wexy123

VIP Member
Ehhhhhh Sarah if you ARE losing weight then why are you standing completely differently in the new photo than the old one? Why not do the same pose and angles? Why are you photoshopping the photos (you didn't realise its obvious from the bendy stairs ya clown)
Get your shit together, eat less and get up off your fat hole and you'll lose weight. Never mind trying to prove a point to Aisling.

PS if Aisling is here, we love you xx

• Heart

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
You sound a little defensive……were you at it? 😂 burps has shown time and time again she cares for no ones privacy even when she’s been specifically told by family not to post ie beddy, her sisters kid, her dads cancer etc. So it’s understandable it looked like a shite hen because she overshares EVERYTHING even when told not too. No one is slagging anyone on the hen personally, it just was tame and unusual for burps normal drunken behaviour. It’s nice though that she finally gave people their privacy that wanted it if there was a whole other table that “were the life and soul of Dingle” 😂
Definitely was at it 😂 angry reacting to these things 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart