Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
She said recently when she was flogging white runner paint that she only wears white runners. Yesterday there she was in black runners on the way to get her fat hoovered. More lies to try and sell tat. She would sell sand to an arab
Imagine you believed you were a popular "influencer" and your biggest CLAB at the moment is trying to get people to buy shoe polish 🤦‍♀️ I'd say Rosie and Pippa are quaking in their boots 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Wexy123

VIP Member
The only photo she could crop herself out of 🙄 She was clearly told to put the phone away on the hen! And then comes on with her "I had personal stress last Thursday so just put the phone down and enjoyed the weekend". Yea right Burps, your in laws know what a clown you are on social media and don't want any part of it hence you only have 1 photo that you had to crop everyone else out of 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
That pic she put up of her and keet😱😱 if a pic that bad was taken of me, not only would it never see the light of day, it would be deleted from my phone from every angle, and I would immediately buy a whole new wardrobe and crash diet. But sure look this is a girl who shared a pic of her flaps to the world so what would she know.

• Haha
  • Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Some have it so wrong about the hen that was one table while another one on the left of that table they were the life and soul of dingle for the weekend that was the restaurant my friend was at and she spoke about this hen from cork a gaa mad family and something about a local rivalry. I can’t comment on anything else but she did say it looked like a hen no one would allergic to going too. I only dipped in as I’m off night shift and knew she was away.

edited to say maybe it’s unfair the sins of the sons are not of the father or mother in this case. Family’s obviously have an agreement not to post with out consent they’re not in the public eye they may choose to keep their family and accept people warts and all or maybe fanny flaps and all maybe she can clap them afterwards to show if she’s happy or she’s not 🤔😆
You sound a little defensive……were you at it? 😂 burps has shown time and time again she cares for no ones privacy even when she’s been specifically told by family not to post ie beddy, her sisters kid, her dads cancer etc. So it’s understandable it looked like a shite hen because she overshares EVERYTHING even when told not too. No one is slagging anyone on the hen personally, it just was tame and unusual for burps normal drunken behaviour. It’s nice though that she finally gave people their privacy that wanted it if there was a whole other table that “were the life and soul of Dingle” 😂

Wexy123

VIP Member
The photo of her and Keet 🤢 Honestly it's always the ones who have to act like they are so in love and have the perfect relationship for social media are the ones who don't last! If you're that happy and content in your relationship you wouldn't feel the need to try and convince the world. And Keet must be an absolute soft fool going along with it. Honestly some of the shite she posts about him, if I was to post about my husband I would be divorced 😂

• Haha

Sloppy Foley

Aisling if you are in the room with us just know that I love you and well done ❤❤ you have fucked Big Back right off to the point where she changed her underwear for you which probably hasn’t been changed in a very long time xxx

ps if she isn’t bothered why post a giant paragraph - definitely hit a big fat nerve Aish x ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Haha

Newroundhere

So who is going to report whatever company gave a complainants name to burps for a data breach, that’s a hefty fine for them. She hasn’t posted “troll” fake messages so it must have been a complaint to someone over the debloat tablets or her rejew you scam, using slimming world, weight watchers diets etc and charging people for a FB group
She’s barely breathing in the second pic she’s holding in so much

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Only thing that went her way was she is known as the only one in cork who's Fanny has bang's.

• Haha

Aghast

'Theyre t-shirts you'd buy and you don't have to buy them again' sorry wtf does that even mean 🤣🤣 she's very stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29