Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
'Theyre t-shirts you'd buy and you don't have to buy them again' sorry wtf does that even mean 🤣🤣 she's very stupid.
My favourite was you could wear the jumpsuit on holidays or on a night out here with shoes.......does she go on nights out in her bare feet on holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 39

harleyquinnjoker

Sarah burke got her flaps out for the gram with a back that resembles a pack of ham, trying to loose weight to keep her man, Aishling is not her number 1 fan 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Didn't all the staff in the maternity hospital say Leewk looked foreign when he was born.
Yeah I think Miriam wrote that in her letter, squeezed in between the paragraphs about what an incredible mother Sarah was and how although her hospital gown was 18 she could've sized down to a 12.

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 aaaah this has made my day!I love how our partners are all aware of burke! I was telling the chubby mister about growler gate and he's gone of is that the cunt who made her child change football teams, good enough for her 🤣🤣🤣
I was laughing that hard at this thread last night in bed that I woke my husband up 🙈And he goes "are you laughing at that fat fuck again" and I lost it altogether 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Thanks Sloppy we are honoured 🥰 I still have to catch up as we have a very fussy tattle baby the last few days unlike babybel who is meticulously quiet and crabbit. I wonder would she come read us a few stories 🤔
Have you tried sticking the baby in front on Encanto and letting her watch it over and over again?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Wexy123

VIP Member
☕☕Tea time ☕☕

there was an event on a while back.
It came out at the event that one of Keets friends wives is on Tattle whilst all were in attendance.
The friend was like I don’t give a fuck if she’s on it.
So even their nearest and dearest are enemies 😂 never mind Aisling 😂 x

also shout out to the wife if you are still hear and haven’t been eaten ❤
Honestly Sloppy I want to know why ALL of keets friends and their wives aren't on here 😂😂😂😂 I feel like he doesn't get half enough of a slagging over her. His wife to be just posted her flap onto her Instagram story ffs. I feel like applying for a job in the factory he works in just so I can give him a slagging 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Wexy123

VIP Member
Imagine being a fully grown adult and roaming around your mam and dads house in your underwear with your flaps hanging out 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Jesus fucking christ! Why would you post a photo of yourself looking so awful? Surely this has to be a strategic move to steer people away from the flap photo? 😂😂😂 she wouldn't be that clever tho would she? 🤔😂
I think it's trying to show how they're so loved up, comfy with each other and kooky, full time mad bastards who laugh and laugh

Just like us. Laughing and laughing at your hairy curtain

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Girls, ngl I've had a shit couple of weeks with my head, this evening reading this thread I've been crying laughing, absolutely hilarious! Minge the meticulous, whoever said that, I salute you!

• Heart
  • Haha
“I’m not going to give Ashling the time of day”
Except to write an entire post about her. Make it make sense.

I couldn’t care less what size she is - the effort and time that goes into this is ridiculous- she has WAY too much time on her hands.

Get a job Sarah.
Not giving Aisling the time of day but went to put the same underwear on to take the pic 🤣🤣🤣 ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Yous are all just jealous trolls 🧌 who are people and have family and friends and some have kids 🤣🤣🤣 that made me lol
I don’t think we’re trolls here btw it’s just questioning the bs she posts or having a different opinion that we can discuss in a community with like minded people 😅 without being blocked

Ps hurt people hurt people ✌
To me a "troll" is someone who private messages a person online to be nasty..... we are chatting to each other about Sarahs pathetic carry on/shitshow life! If she dosnt want to know what we say, then dont read here Burps, SIMPLES😃

• Heart