Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Pascal Sheehy RTE NEWS reporting live from Dingle
There was much talk and excitement around the town of Dingle, Co Kerry over the last few days as talk and gossip spread that the much loved and missed, FUNGI, the dolphin had returned to Dingle Bay.
A local man, Dan Sean Healy Rae, reported spotting a large, “whale like creature” in the water. He launched his boat to further investigate, while calling family and friends, shouting, “He’s back. He’s back. Fungi is back” Locals and tourists rushed to the shore line, in the hopes that the rumour was true.
One local I spoke with, who didn’t want to be named, told me “I saw it. I saw it I did. It was fucking huge. I said to himself, there’s no way that’s FUNGI. Twas too big altogether you see. An enormous size of a thing”
And alas, upon further investigation it was discovered, that in fact it was neither Fungi the dolphin, nor a whale but a tourist from Cork attending a Hen Weekend in Dingle, and had decided to go for a swim as she felt safer swimming, rather than going for an early morning run in Dingle. The woman, named as Sarah Burke, soon to be O Connor, she hopes, declined to comment, but was heard shouting “there’s crabs clung to my flaps” upon leaving the water.
Pascal Sheehy, RTÉ NEWS, Dingle, Co Kerry 🎀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Unlike Burp here in our like minded community we don't have to "pretend to laugh" because she provides us with great entertainment everyday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Louber

Chatty Member
Haa Sarah you dirty rotter, furry fanny flaps a go go!!

She's gonna take that down and replace it with something a little bit like this....

"lads I decided to remove that story as I didn't want to give Aisling the air time. She's not worth it. It had nothing to do with my growler hanging out I promise. Thanks for the thousands of messages of support, I'm absolutely grand. These jealous trolls might hurt someone who isn't as strong as me, but with my large rolls of fat it just slides clean off. They're just lonely sad people who are jealous of my weekly fat eating sessions and they possibly have a drink taken. Those who know me know, my nose is on the grow. Teenas stairs is awful bendy and I've a back so straight You could of ate a smoothie bowl off it. Handsome so it is. Anyway I better go, must get some rest before I wake up tomorrow and declare how we live in a cruel world where gorillas in the mist like me could get abducted by an unsuspecting stranger, it only can happen at half6, not 8. Dem beasts be up early. Anyways, renew you and rejew jew!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
I'm telling ya now if I knew people had screenshots of my flaps hanging out the side of me knickers and were discussing it in great detail I would delete every single social media I had, change my number and just disappear and hope everyone forgets about it asap 😂😂😂 the mortification 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Wexy123

VIP Member
Giving out because she can't manage her fringe, would she not spare a thought for her overgrown minge 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Shall64

Chatty Member
“I’m not going to give Ashling the time of day”
Except to write an entire post about her. Make it make sense.

I couldn’t care less what size she is - the effort and time that goes into this is ridiculous- she has WAY too much time on her hands.

Get a job Sarah.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Must be some truth to it . Surely if her sisters watched backed the videos and heard her say that they tell her cop on or would she not give a shit she’s making up story’s 🙈🙈
Like the house she bought? Or the wedding she booked in Ballygarry for new years eve, despite being unemployed? Or the rumours she started that Brian left because he was gay? Or that Itsabelly is Irish not Scottish ? Her hyperemesis where she could stuff her face constantly and gain weight? Her infertility where she got pregnant twice in 6 months?

Lies like that you mean?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

nannyg

VIP Member
Listen I hate saying this but there’s a certain cohort in the city that know exactly how to play the system, they know and have every entitlement known to man, they never work and take two holidays a year and they all drive decent cars….now there are genuine cases too don’t get me wrong and they truly deserve all the help they can get, but the other crowd are something else and the council and the social just hand out whatever they demand and it boils my piss! Rant over 😤

• Heart
  • Sad

Sloppy Foley

Thank you for all the votes my lovely tattlers and I dedicate this thread to all of you and @Crones884 new meticulous tattle baby ❤ All your hilarious comments have gotten me through some bad days 😂😂 lots of love, your Sloppy Foley xxx

• Heart
  • Haha