Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My my she does talk muck 🤮
The one who was never loved properly. Maybe by her family and god knows I can see why. But Brian was besotted with her. He would have given her a much better life than she has now. Brian would have taken the stars out of the sky for her. Dirty filthy trollop , I can smell the stench from her here. It's true what they say like finds like they are made for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Fgiw

Chatty Member
For the love of god please get a decent bra sarah!! I really hope that she at least has knickers on-because imagine buying any of these knowing she had her swingin tits and minge in them 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
She's actually more to be pitied than anything, well maybe if she wasn't such a thundering cunt. She can sit at home and photoshop her pictures til the cows come home to try and convince the world that she's looking amazing but deep down she knows she's a heap.

Imagine talking about trolls having miserable lives when she's the one sitting in her mammys spare room editing her photos to try and convince her followers that she's lost weight 😂😂 She is just pathetic. No house, no job, the fakest relationship all for show. Reduced to flogging shoe polish because she's such a joke that no decent brand would want to be associated with her!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Bobs86

VIP Member
“Caaaaarin, Tinaaaaaa, where’s me black knickers?” “I need to show the trolls I’m not bovvered”
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

C1O2

Chatty Member
I’ve never in my life heard of anyone travelling to get a loaf of bread. Fair enough if she was a coeliac and couldn’t get alternative option. Tell me you’ve too much time on your hands without telling me

• Sick

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
It’s a long shot but I don’t suppose anyone has any videos or reels from when she was with Biden? I didn’t follow her back then and I’d love to see the carry on of her 🤣
Well I can tell U one thing she would be unpacking the food shopping and would pull out frozen pizzas and be like "this is what Brian is going to eat in front of me I'm having Spanish fries because I'm on plan and protecting my loss" with a face on her like a bulldog chewing a wasp

• Haha
  • Wow

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Imagine being Teeter Grouch heading into work knowing the whole factory will have seen your Mrs hairy fannee 😂 or worse, standing on the altar knowing everyone there including your Dad and brothers have seen your Mrs hairy fannee and her 8 inch from the breastbone tits 😂🥴🙃

• Haha
  • Wow

Malc

Chatty Member
Ladies I was chatting with my husband earlier and he described something as “meticulous” 🙈. I’m sending divorce papers first thing tomorrow morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Wexy123

VIP Member
Yeah her hair is curly on the bus and then it’s straight play beer pong and in the newest pic is curly.. so some of those pics are from yesterday and some are from today.
Also did Sarah always vape/smoke or is it only a new thing since Keith has been around? See she has a vape in her hand in the pic
She started vaping so she would be able to follow Keet to the smoking area when they are out. Couldn't be leaving him unattended in case some one takes him on her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Stacey10

Chatty Member
What was that about??
A tattler was commenting on the Ava Van Rose thread but had a photo of Sarah as their profile pic and Ava Van Rose thought that it was the tattlers own photo and she shared it to stories. Here is what Ava Van Rose wrote. I don't think Sarah ever acknowledged it 😂

1000002674.jpg

1000002673.jpg

Edit to add a photo of Ava Van Rose

1000002676.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow