Sarah Burke #104 The invites are out, collar bone looks boney she has lost weight on the invites only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for all the votes my lovely tattlers and I dedicate this thread to all of you and @Crones884 new meticulous tattle baby ❀ All your hilarious comments have gotten me through some bad days πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lots of love, your Sloppy Foley xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Cos I’m still catching up on the last thread πŸ˜‚

@Wexy123 yes the whole of cork is behind her. You just can’t see them cos of her ass

@Jellybb you're right she’s not paying for it herself, you’re paying for it, I’m paying for it, cos she does duck all work 🀬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah if she has got married on the sly she will update their first photos where she used to caption
"When no one knew"
LOL Mortified πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
That’s some belt to the door! I would be ashamed of my life to go around in a car like that.

Reactions: 8
Why does burps always buy rags for events when she gets sent cheap tit for free! She'd sell snow to the eskimos robbing cow!

Reactions: 10
Why does burps always buy rags for events when she gets sent cheap tit for free! She'd sell snow to the eskimos robbing cow!
I don't believe she sells anything to anyone, there's no way anyone bought those dresses she beat herself into from vavavoom the other day! I'd say at best a few people use her discount codes for bperfect sometimes. She's no big influencer, the few brand deals she has are pathetic, every Instagram wannabe over 10k followers has them

Reactions: 16
There would be no one able to kidnap her, unless there is predators out there with a forklift, what is she on about, go out for a walk ya mog.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
You heard it here first, the earlier she gets up the more tired she is at night! I am absolutely blown away at this concept! Who knew πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Who does she actually think cares?? That’s genuinely like something a 12 year old would put up. Have to laugh at her being afraid to get up for a walk at 6:30am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you’ll be grand Sarah nobody will come near you, trust me 1000% on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You heard it here first, the earlier she gets up the more tired she is at night! I am absolutely blown away at this concept! Who knew πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nahhh what the duck is she actually on about. What is she basing this "fear" on? Is Onslow Gardens really that bad? I'm living in an estate on the Northside too and wouldn't hesitate about going out jogging at the hour. There are people everywhere (lots of whom are up and awake), she's surrounded by houses, it's bleeping bright and peaceful outside. She just needs some high-vis straps the dope. What a bleeping dumb delicate fake victim narrative, fucks me right off. Maybe she gets more attention the closer to 8 it gets: that it's a sweet spot for being seen acting healthy and seeming like she's out and about early. It's pure histrionics when someone starts this tit.

Reactions: 33
She said recently when she was flogging white runner paint that she only wears white runners. Yesterday there she was in black runners on the way to get her fat hoovered. More lies to try and sell tat. She would sell sand to an arab

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She said recently when she was flogging white runner paint that she only wears white runners. Yesterday there she was in black runners on the way to get her fat hoovered. More lies to try and sell tat. She would sell sand to an arab
Imagine you believed you were a popular "influencer" and your biggest CLAB at the moment is trying to get people to buy shoe polish πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I'd say Rosie and Pippa are quaking in their boots πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nahhh what the duck is she actually on about. What is she basing this "fear" on? Is Onslow Gardens really that bad? I'm living in an estate on the Northside too and wouldn't hesitate about going out jogging at the hour. There are people everywhere (lots of whom are up and awake), she's surrounded by houses, it's bleeping bright and peaceful outside. She just needs some high-vis straps the dope. What a bleeping dumb delicate fake victim narrative, fucks me right off. Maybe she gets more attention the closer to 8 it gets: that it's a sweet spot for being seen acting healthy and seeming like she's out and about early. It's pure histrionics when someone starts this tit.
It’s only a bullshit excuse so she can head out at 8 and let everyone else sort the morning routine for the two kids and get Luke to school etc. it’s bright now at 6.30, it’s perfectly safe, often went out for an early stroll before my son woke and there’s plenty ppl around going to work etc but this fat lazy bleep wouldn’t know anything about that

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.