Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Pascal Sheehy RTE NEWS reporting live from Dingle
There was much talk and excitement around the town of Dingle, Co Kerry over the last few days as talk and gossip spread that the much loved and missed, FUNGI, the dolphin had returned to Dingle Bay.
A local man, Dan Sean Healy Rae, reported spotting a large, “whale like creature” in the water. He launched his boat to further investigate, while calling family and friends, shouting, “He’s back. He’s back. Fungi is back” Locals and tourists rushed to the shore line, in the hopes that the rumour was true.
One local I spoke with, who didn’t want to be named, told me “I saw it. I saw it I did. It was fucking huge. I said to himself, there’s no way that’s FUNGI. Twas too big altogether you see. An enormous size of a thing”
And alas, upon further investigation it was discovered, that in fact it was neither Fungi the dolphin, nor a whale but a tourist from Cork attending a Hen Weekend in Dingle, and had decided to go for a swim as she felt safer swimming, rather than going for an early morning run in Dingle. The woman, named as Sarah Burke, soon to be O Connor, she hopes, declined to comment, but was heard shouting “there’s crabs clung to my flaps” upon leaving the water.
Pascal Sheehy, RTÉ NEWS, Dingle, Co Kerry 🎀
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

Wexy123

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me about the letter from the midwife, I wasn't following back then and can't find it in any of the threads. Did she write the midwife a letter or did the midwife write to her 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
I was too busy not believing her maintain story, I didn't even notice the meticulous plaits with bows in this photo until just now 😂 even though I liked this post 2 days ago 😂
oh my god neither did I 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
That was a good thread, here a few of the top liked posts 🙈 brandambassador is missed

View attachment 2834323View attachment 2834324View attachment 2834325
awww anyone knows brand ambassador in real life I hope she’s doing ok? Not asking for any information, just pass on best wishes

#transparency

VIP Member
She said today 'do you remember the jeans that wouldn't close, they are closing I'm delighted" these are the jeans in question and the ones she had on today are completely different !!! Delusional
I think the ones today are the ones tina tried on and rolled the legs up, there are 2 different pairs I think, those in that post are different

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Sorry but I'm not from Cork and I always thought when ye referred to Onslow Gardens that it wasn't actually called that, I thought it was a reference to where Hyacinth Buckets sister and brother in law lived :giggle: I just looked it up on Google maps to see if it was real.
I wonder did she answer the phone in the twice bought house saying "The Bu-clé residence, the lady of the house speaking"
I thought this too, I didn’t realise it was real 😂😂😂😂

• Haha