Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wineo20

VIP Member
It’s her own fault! Still don’t understand why she would put up them photos she hadn’t lost stones

Reactions: 3

delided

Anyone any ☕ on why she’s quiet? 😂 surely someone has heard . Is she mortified or has she bagged herself another hospital drama ?

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
So every week now she’s changing in her “weigh in” day. It was Sunday. But when she’s going out on a Saturday night she changes it to Saturday. Now she’s away for the wknd she’s changed it to Friday. I guess it doesn’t make a difference either way as the photos of her speak volumes. Volumes of there is no way, I repeat NO WAY she has lost 15.3 lbs.
I’d says she’s counting the pounds she put on as a loss rather than a gain.

Macey

"I think she has one of Keeths side as her bridesmaid as far as I know? She clearly has no1"

Yeah a cousin she didn't know 3yrs ago. Burps doesn't have a friend in the world.

• Wow

Gifted!

VIP Member
This is petty but I fucking hate the sight of wheelie bins left in the garden 😩 pity them fucking around the back
They can’t as there’s steps all along the side - house is split level. But they could get a nice enclosure

C1O2

Chatty Member
Sorry jellybb I know you recommend the Aveeno shampoo here and were subsequently treated like you had made it yourself with your bare hands 😆 but I just have to ask if anyone else hated it? My hair did not like it at all🤷🏼‍♀️
Me too ! It didn’t suit but at least it was a genuine rec 😎

cantstandthenonsense

I think I may have to skip the rest of this tread. I have laughed so much in the last half hour, I’ve come very close to peeing myself and choking from a fit of coughing from laughing so hard. My eyes are also like panda eyes from tears on my mascara I haven’t had a chance to remove yet since work today. I’m officially dead 🤣
Same here too!! Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 2

shiv6482

Chatty Member
Sorry jellybb I know you recommend the Aveeno shampoo here and were subsequently treated like you had made it yourself with your bare hands 😆 but I just have to ask if anyone else hated it? My hair did not like it at all🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve used ACV mixed with cooled boiled water before, rub it in to scalp & rinse, found it really good for removing product build up.

Reactions: 2