Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
It is lately to be honest with all the rain we're getting but if you're walking most days anyway and are listening to music or podcasts you can download a c25k app that will talk over it and tell you when to start/stop and cool down and there's no rules on having to run a certain speed, it's just whatever works for you.

She could get a gym membership easily for all the money she spends on shite. I don't think she even ever looked for a clab with a gym did she?
Yea I'm not getting out as many days lately as I would normally and it's driving me mad because I'm actually really close to my target

Reactions: 2

useyou

I really don't see how the council would see fit to give these free loaders a house. She's openly said that Keets living with her. Openly said that they have a huge room in her mams house and Luke has his own room. They aren't homeless, they aren't over crowded. She's not a single parent, she's getting married in October ffs. Keet would be on a good wage. Like surely there's a lot more deserving people out there
you can earn up to €38k and get hap and a council property

Reactions: 2

What's the crack?

VIP Member
I’m going for a little procedure this week and will have to have a few days bed rest, can anyone recommend some really good threads to go back and have a read over? I’m relatively new to her thread and you all have me in knots, would love some old stuff to keep my spirits up while in recovering 😂❤
Wishing you a speedy recovery ❤ ❤ ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Easy to stick to if you have the interest! Don't get me wrong, running is hard and the programme is hard in the beginning! Especially for someone like Sarah starting literally from the couch with very low fitness levels. BOATTTT, that's all the more reason she should stick to it and do the 3 sessions every week because she needs to build her fitness!

Missing sessions this early on is not a great sign that she'll stick with it long term 😕 pity because it would do her the world of good physically and mentally to get some regular exercise and movement

Reactions: 1