Sarah Burke #105 First we had biden now we have bush, hairy flaps and sagging baps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Onslow looks like one of the most depressing estates in Ireland
ah now come on, the semi-d across the road has a 4 poster porch. The probably think they’re in West Montenotte, not Blackpool (if you’re from Cork you’ll get it, I hope) 🤪 Notions I tell ya, notions 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well done @#transparency & @Give me Strength 👏🏻🎉

was full sure Ming The Meticulous would be in, but the last thread was a cracker with so many great suggestions 😂

@Stacey10 can you work your magic on this pic of teet & burps … would love to be able to do it where it keeps the facial hair & brows on Ming etc but have it burps face. But I am noooooo good lol

IMG_9736.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly I think thread 104 deserves some kind of an award. Do tattle not have the equivalent of an Oscars?
Her hairy mons is our Cillian Murphy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF are the lumps under her eyebrows, she's like an alien or something.. edited because i said pumps instead of lumps 🫣
1000034602.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The lumps are from 2 much botox remember Julie got told to lay off it but instead she went an get surgery pack of fake cunts

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 to the thread title I laughed didn't I, I did.

Reactions: 8
Well done @#transparency & @Give me Strength 👏🏻🎉

was full sure Ming The Meticulous would be in, but the last thread was a cracker with so many great suggestions 😂

@Stacey10 can you work your magic on this pic of teet & burps … would love to be able to do it where it keeps the facial hair & brows on Ming etc but have it burps face. But I am noooooo good lol

View attachment 2840887
@cycleon I don't think I'm going to be able to do all that. Booaatt leave it with me and I'll see if I can come with something 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The lumps are from 2 much botox remember Julie got told to lay off it but instead she went an get surgery pack of fake cunts

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 to the thread title I laughed didn't I, I did.
I asked my Botox woman the reasons why wud it happen she said cheap Botox and it's to do with her eyebrows treatment aswell showed her burps before she done mine and she was like oh Jesus that's awful
---
I asked my Botox woman the reasons why wud it happen she said cheap Botox and it's to do with her eyebrows treatment aswell showed her burps before she done mine and she was like oh Jesus that's awful
I'm glad to say I don't look like that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she rubbing the brush over her coldsore or spots and then all around her face. I hope she wasn't kissing the baby

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Watching her do her hair and it was like she was stuck in a corner of a caravan! She was hitting the walls everytime she lifted her arm!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From whose house did she take that pic on the last thread which just about showed her old house? Tina's house is a two story. The house she posted from is a bungalow. (god bless Google maps)

1000035435.jpg
1000035436.jpg

It’s split level the upstairs is downstairs due to a slope behind the house iykwim?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.