Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Iโ€™m raging that she hasnโ€™t posted tonights rigout ๐Ÿ˜ญ I thought for sure we would get something ๐Ÿ™„ I guess she is still sulking because of us slagging off her furry flaps ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

Totally off topic but I just came across Karenโ€™s diner Dublin on tiktok and Iโ€™m so embarrassed ๐Ÿ˜ฌ has anyone been there and is it that embarrassing in real life?
It looks so so cringe although I'd say burps would find it hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 3

shiv6482

Chatty Member
Imagine going on a hen night with her, everyone will be afraid to enjoy themselves cos Sarah will have the phone out recording the whole time! And also imagine going on a hen with someone who's flap you saw on Instagram during the week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Whoโ€™s rooming with her for the hen. They may be treated to an encore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐ŸŽ€
---
Or sharing a room with her. There certainly won't be any surprises. I'd say she's the type to walk around a hotel room naked.
Snap ๐Ÿซฐ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha

Malc

Chatty Member
  • Heart

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Iโ€™m going for a little procedure this week and will have to have a few days bed rest, can anyone recommend some really good threads to go back and have a read over? Iโ€™m relatively new to her thread and you all have me in knots, would love some old stuff to keep my spirits up while in recovering ๐Ÿ˜‚โค
If U get bored reading binge watch schitts creek โ˜บ
---
Iโ€™m convinced your one doing the treatments secretly hates her.
She's probably Aisling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
I wonder are her parents after giving her a time frame to get out of the house? She was spouting shite the other day bout how they werenโ€™t impressed with her stuff everywhere and now sheโ€™s claiming nobody loves her bar Teeter grouch is this the stress?