Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nannyg

VIP Member
Shes on the list since lewk Buckley was born, before they moved in to the twice bought house. She was on last week saying parents were giving out about her stuff, so she probably went crying to say "it's a difficult situation, they want us out"
---

12 in the front, 12 in the back so a 24, sounds about right
Without a doubt

Reactions: 1

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Love how Burps has finally gained the success she’s always dreamed of, unfortunately it’s not from shilling shoe polish and it’s from showing her hairy fannee and coming into top ten tattle threads worldwide, someone call Louis Walsh he’s fresh out of Big brother and needs a new “talent” to manage. Between her shoe polish, peanut butter and hairy minge Burps is a shoe in if you forgive the pun 😂
Are there any screenshot of her blunder last week. I missed it all.

Rozziedepoar

They her new "running shorts" 🤫 riding up with every step she takes. Or maybe the black cycling shorts will make a reappearance

Quackers

VIP Member
Koro is the same, she signed up for the AF program and gets a few free nuts every month. Acts like the big influencer but has no decent brand deals at all!!

She needs them she’s fecking short of a few nuts for sure. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

cycleon

VIP Member
Was Thursday #flapgate? Is that why she was stressed personally
---
I’m so here for the next tread title. It’s going to be epic. I definitely think the “meticulous minge” needs to be in it. That has me roaring every time it pops into my head🤣
100% .... whomever suggested Minge The Meticulous they need a medal, bag of jellies amd a pair of slippers 🤣
---
100% I'd say it was court, sick if it did go her way too
@silentlurkersjourneylol any update
---
Looking at her in her skintight Jumpsuit, all I can think is her afro vag!
@Stacey10 we need us some dreadlocked fannyfringe when you get a chance 🤪

Last edited:

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Not a physical voucher , E-vouchers. I didn't know there was such a thing from shein but sent one to my 12 year old niece for her birthday. At her request.
Ugh I tried to tag you yesterday but forgot your tag name! 😂 Does your source know if her “meeting” that “went her way” was custody with Brian or is she spoofing as usual? 😂