Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Sorry jellybb I know you recommend the Aveeno shampoo here and were subsequently treated like you had made it yourself with your bare hands 😆 but I just have to ask if anyone else hated it? My hair did not like it at all🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg my hair hated it it didn't clarify it it left it greasy!I'm using faith in nature now and it'd the best my hair has ever felt

Reactions: 4

Mary Mary

VIP Member
No wonder he's always so hoarse, probably from coughing up furballs
To be honest I’d say he doesn’t even go there 🤮 and I don’t blame him either after seen that pic. She’d want to couch25k down to flawless beauty in Killagh where she use to go before to get her beautiful skin looked after and get that seen too ✂

#transparency

VIP Member
Are there any screenshot of her blunder last week. I missed it all.

IMG_20240323_003522.jpg
IMG_20240323_003331.jpg

---
IMG_20240323_003808.jpg

• Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
That is right across from Tina’s and she would know the lady aswell . Perfect location to get out of Tina’s and give her back her house
2 bed flat? Tina’s house soundsquite big, having 2 living rooms and that freeloader has taken over the whole house, a 2 bed flat wouldn’t hold her bloody Moro salted caramel oats🤪

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
I’m going for a little procedure this week and will have to have a few days bed rest, can anyone recommend some really good threads to go back and have a read over? I’m relatively new to her thread and you all have me in knots, would love some old stuff to keep my spirits up while in recovering 😂❤
Best of luck, a good starting place is click on Sarah Burke threads, then, view most liked and it gives you a mix of all the highest liked posts.

Screenshot_20240326_193143_com.android.chrome_edit_24109286385383.jpg
Screenshot_20240326_193153_com.android.chrome_edit_24096721992155.jpg
Screenshot_20240326_193157_com.android.chrome_edit_24128008585901.jpg

• Heart

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
No it’s great
No it easy enough and I’m not a runner any app I’ve downloaded you have to pay after x amount of weeks this one is completely free
Ah thank you I'll screenshot that I think I'll start after Easter break though as it's very hard to get out with the kids home!