Sarah Burke #104 The invites are out, collar bone looks boney she has lost weight on the invites only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots saying Lewk Buckley looks like Belly at that age … eh no they don’t LEWK BUCKLEY is the spit of his FATHER BRIAN BUCKLEY 😂😂😂
If alpaca and teet had a kid it would be belly. She is a ringer for donna in those photos, maybe donna is the head off beddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll probably be killed for saying it as he’s only a child but I think their is something terribly off with luke he looks so sickly all the time

Reactions: 18
I’ll probably be killed for saying it as he’s only a child but I think their is something terribly off with luke he looks so sickly all the time
I agree, he does look unwell a lot of the time. But he's probably in the gaming room from morning to night cos his Mam has no time for him

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She'd be only delighted to hear you think that only so she could whip him off to cumh for a little hospiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's amazing how the two kids have 2 different dad's but look very alike. Looks like Belly with have the same gummy tiny teeth smile as Lewk......

Reactions: 6
It's amazing how the two kids have 2 different dad's but look very alike. Looks like Belly with have the same gummy tiny teeth smile as Lewk......
Before anyone jumps on this, I’m not being racist just making an observation, but they both do have quite south Asian looking eyes which I’ve always found unusual as different daddies…..they must get it from burp but her sisters and parents don’t seem to have the same feature which is quite genetically prominent (my husband has it to a lesser but still visible degree being mixed race) maybe burps is the milk man’s and that’s why she’s always felt unloved 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Before anyone jumps on this, I’m not being racist just making an observation, but they both do have quite south Asian looking eyes which I’ve always found unusual as different daddies…..they must get it from burp but her sisters and parents don’t seem to have the same feature which is quite genetically prominent (my husband has it to a lesser but still visible degree being mixed race) maybe burps is the milk man’s and that’s why she’s always felt unloved 😂
Biden definitely has those Asian looking eyes which explains why Luke has them

Reactions: 14
Luke has his real Dad's eyes... not sure about Belly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree, he does look unwell a lot of the time. But he's probably in the gaming room from morning to night cos his Mam has no time for him
Has Isabella's mysterious illness that she needs to continue with medication for 4 months before she returns for her next hospital appointment ever been mentioned?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I too have made that observation in the past and no, we're absolutely not being racist. Very strange 🤔

Reactions: 7
Biden definitely has those Asian looking eyes which explains why Luke has them
Yea I would agree with photos I’ve seen Luke does look just like his dad so it’s weird belly looks so similar……..my god it would be WILD if Brian had got back in the saddle one last time 😂😂😂 I doubt he did but still 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yea I would agree with photos I’ve seen Luke does look just like his dad so it’s weird belly looks so similar……..my god it would be WILD if Brian had got back in the saddle one last time 😂😂😂 I doubt he did but still 😂😂😂
Another Lauren Goodman and Kyle Walker type situation? Imagine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See how careful she was not to show too much of Shanfield the old gaff in the video, they put in a new door anyways and I’ll bet there was a car in the drive. Bitter much Saz??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.