Sarah Burke #104 The invites are out, collar bone looks boney she has lost weight on the invites only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't started her couch to 5k for this week.....it's bleeping Wednesday for God sake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Her 3rd week she says and she's been out twice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Didn't all the staff in the maternity hospital say Leewk looked foreign when he was born.
Yeah I think Miriam wrote that in her letter, squeezed in between the paragraphs about what an incredible mother Sarah was and how although her hospital gown was 18 she could've sized down to a 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yeah I think Miriam wrote that in her letter, squeezed in between the paragraphs about what an incredible mother Sarah was and how although her hospital gown was 18 she could've sized down to a 12.
Ah lads, ye crack me up πŸ˜‚

Sure she's fecking ridiculous. I wonder if she'll claim to have bought whatever house she manages to wrangle from the council. I'd say she's the type to know how to play it tbh

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This is petty but I bleeping hate the sight of wheelie bins left in the garden 😩 pity them bleeping around the back

Why can this asshole not say SANDWICH πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I’d swear she says things like a twit on purpose πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aw lads - the state of her! And now all of a sudden BPerfect emerges after someone mentioned it here yesterday! Hi Sayrraaahh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why is her weigh in day changed yet again? Lol she is a dose
Because she ate and drank all around her at the weekend and she wants to give herself a chance to lose weight but she won't be down weight, it's impossible after a weekend of eating and drinking like a whale. But it's the end of the month and she will be advertising her renew you scam so she will definitely claim to be down weight!

• Haha
  • Angry
Why can’t she still go for her 5 second run today?? She won’t go at 6am cause she’s afraid and she won’t go when it’s cold or on a Wednesday cause she has the rest of the week to do it πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£

I know this is also petty but the clock stopped in the kitchen annoys me πŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone done the couch to 5k? I'm sure you would be supposed to do a few days a week no? Like she's gone twice, maybe 3 times in 3 weeks! Surely there's supposed to be some kind of commitment to it?

Reactions: 9
Has anyone done the couch to 5k? I'm sure you would be supposed to do a few days a week no? Like she's gone twice, maybe 3 times in 3 weeks! Surely there's supposed to be some kind of commitment to it?
Yea you pass 1.5 mins of running after week 1 and it’s running on and off, she’s a bleeping cabbage πŸ˜‚ maybe next year she’ll complete it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.