Sarah Burke #104 The invites are out, collar bone looks boney she has lost weight on the invites only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ranting to her trolls from her car = blazer
Preferably a green blazer.

OK I have to get this off my chest because it drives me maaaaaaad! Why oh why does Burps and loads of other instahuns put makeup from the tube or whatever directly on to their face?!?
Is it just a stupid insta trend? Who does this in real life?! I dunno, just gives me irrational rage 🀬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Preferably a green blazer.

OK I have to get this off my chest because it drives me maaaaaaad! Why oh why does Burps and loads of other instahuns put makeup from the tube or whatever directly on to their face?!?
Is it just a stupid insta trend? Who does this in real life?! I dunno, just gives me irrational rage 🀬
Yes!! I always think this every time I see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone have any old pix of her when she first wore the sausage suit (I literally spit my tea out anytime I see her in it now cos that's the perfect explanation) boat I'd b interested to see did she flash the onreeelll collar bones back then too or did it actually fit her back then πŸ€”

She'd be very lucky to fit into a size 18, she's bate in she's at least a good size 20 if not 22. Nothing wrong with it but she's obsessed with numbers and we all know her maths ate shite πŸ’©
I agree I don't think she's an 18 at all def 20-22

Reactions: 11
Anyone have any old pix of her when she first wore the sausage suit (I literally spit my tea out anytime I see her in it now cos that's the perfect explanation) boat I'd b interested to see did she flash the onreeelll collar bones back then too or did it actually fit her back then πŸ€”
IMG_20240326_230703.jpg
IMG_20240326_230726.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Like any ordinary parents she would have known when the holidays were and to booknsometh but she's hoping for some free things. Theres so many things she could do in Cork too, but wont pay for them or spend time with the child
Nah she was hoping for salou or Portugal but teet wouldn't cough up the €€€€
---
Oh she was allergic to that "date day" Brian planned it, they were to take or in turns. Can't remember if she did hers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.