Sarah Burke #104 The invites are out, collar bone looks boney she has lost weight on the invites only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rude scrolling away on her phone then 😤
Yeah it's the height of rudeness. It'll be interesting to see if she reshares any of the Endermologie stories from today to her own Instagram page. The way her feet are in the photo remind me so much of pigs trotters 🤣
---
I wouldn’t know the thread numbers to reccomend but they’re all golden at some point 😂 goodluck in your procedure ❤
@Smallie21 Second this, have a read through thread #100, we all picked Burp's Best Bits and if there is something in there you'd like to know more about just ask and we'll point you in the direction of which thread it's in. Hope everything goes well with your procedure 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never in my life heard of anyone travelling to get a loaf of bread. Fair enough if she was a coeliac and couldn’t get alternative option. Tell me you’ve too much time on your hands without telling me

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm surprised she hasn't posted a photo of her size 10 self in her swimsuit today! Then again she probably wasn't able to tuck the hairy flaps in 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
1. That treatment does work, in conjunction with healthy eating and exercise.
2. The shoulder don't stretch up enough on the sausage suit to fit her.
3. You don't wear a bra under it and the smallest knickers.
The therapist is even arsed trying with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d be fuming AND mortified to get a SHEEEEEEEEN voucher for any occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do Sheeeeeeeeen actually do vouchers 😂
Yes apparently so. Not my thing to purchase cheap disposal clothes that are going to be binned within weeks but sure this one hasn’t a clue. All she buys is absolutely tatty rags😩 I’m sure SHEEEEEEEEEEN may have the odd nice top or whatever but the majority of the garments are rags. Just look at her infamous mama jumper. State of it

Reactions: 14
Not a physical voucher , E-vouchers. I didn't know there was such a thing from shein but sent one to my 12 year old niece for her birthday. At her request.
Ugh I tried to tag you yesterday but forgot your tag name! 😂 Does your source know if her “meeting” that “went her way” was custody with Brian or is she spoofing as usual? 😂

Yes apparently so. Not my thing to purchase cheap disposal clothes that are going to be binned within weeks but sure this one hasn’t a clue. All she buys is absolutely tatty rags😩 I’m sure SHEEEEEEEEEEN may have the odd nice top or whatever but the majority of the garments are rags. Just look at her infamous mama jumper. State of it
So in other words Keet said to her "get yourself somethin' off Shein mate, I'll give ya the money later"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going for a little procedure this week and will have to have a few days bed rest, can anyone recommend some really good threads to go back and have a read over? I’m relatively new to her thread and you all have me in knots, would love some old stuff to keep my spirits up while in recovering 😂❤
If U get bored reading binge watch schitts creek ☺
---
I’m convinced your one doing the treatments secretly hates her.
She's probably Aisling 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ugh I tried to tag you yesterday but forgot your tag name! 😂 Does your source know if her “meeting” that “went her way” was custody with Brian or is she spoofing as usual? 😂
My source was away , home later , meeting for lunch tomorrow. So will get her to spill the tea ☕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m going for a little procedure this week and will have to have a few days bed rest, can anyone recommend some really good threads to go back and have a read over? I’m relatively new to her thread and you all have me in knots, would love some old stuff to keep my spirits up while in recovering 😂❤
Best of luck, a good starting place is click on Sarah Burke threads, then, view most liked and it gives you a mix of all the highest liked posts.

Screenshot_20240326_193143_com.android.chrome_edit_24109286385383.jpg
Screenshot_20240326_193153_com.android.chrome_edit_24096721992155.jpg
Screenshot_20240326_193157_com.android.chrome_edit_24128008585901.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good luck x I would start random 🤣 and keep your tattle friends entertained by posting some blast from the past we may have forgot about 🎀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.