Sarah Burke #104 The invites are out, collar bone looks boney she has lost weight on the invites only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
couch to 5k is 3 runs per week so she’s already failed having done 2 in a week and a half

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is a lazy lump and has so much time to walk. I do a quick 30 minute walk in the evenings after work. Longer at weekends. She has no excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it hard to stick to?I walk 4/5 km most days but never ran
It is lately to be honest with all the rain we're getting but if you're walking most days anyway and are listening to music or podcasts you can download a c25k app that will talk over it and tell you when to start/stop and cool down and there's no rules on having to run a certain speed, it's just whatever works for you.

She could get a gym membership easily for all the money she spends on shite. I don't think she even ever looked for a clab with a gym did she?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That's Brian with her. She made him bring her on surprise date days 🥴
I remember one time when it was her turn to organise the surprise she brought him for dinner in Electric for "date night" that she got free as a CLAB.

She also sized down to a 12 in tea dress that was far too short on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it hard to stick to?I walk 4/5 km most days but never ran
I stopped when I had surgery on my foot but I’m a potato with the fitness of a manatee and honestly it gets easier as you go but TOUGH at beginning, I reccomend it and can’t wait to get back into it when I medically can 😂 unlike burps just dodging it 😂

Reactions: 7
This is petty but I bleeping hate the sight of wheelie bins left in the garden 😩 pity them bleeping around the back
They can’t as there’s steps all along the side - house is split level. But they could get a nice enclosure

Reactions: 3
“I’ve been using this on the sly” 😂😂 you have in your hole. Although doing stuff on the sly is Burps to a T, she has teeet believing Belly is his afterall 😂 what a langer this wan is.

Reactions: 8
Yea I think she hired someone (the landlord) to sell the furniture from the bedrooms on FB marketplace 😂 gave them some oh my glam shite as a thank you 😂😂😂
And some cufflinks thanking him for all he done 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Easy to stick to if you have the interest! Don't get me wrong, running is hard and the programme is hard in the beginning! Especially for someone like Sarah starting literally from the couch with very low fitness levels. BOATTTT, that's all the more reason she should stick to it and do the 3 sessions every week because she needs to build her fitness!

Missing sessions this early on is not a great sign that she'll stick with it long term 😕 pity because it would do her the world of good physically and mentally to get some regular exercise and movement

Reactions: 1
She is a lazy lump and has so much time to walk. I do a quick 30 minute walk in the evenings after work. Longer at weekends. She has no excuse
Honestly she's so lazy. There's not one thing stopping her from doing it apart from her being a lazy slob. She's living with her parents so it's not like she's stuck for someone to mind Belly for half an hour every day. Or when Keets on nights go in the morning. Or when Keets on days go in the evening. She has an excuse for everything and I'd say she loves when it rains so she has an excuse. But I see people out walking and jogging in all weather's so she's fooling no one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’d be better off fast walking it’s easier to stick to for now. I shove on my rain gear I love walking in the rain.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly she's so lazy. There's not one thing stopping her from doing it apart from her being a lazy slob. She's living with her parents so it's not like she's stuck for someone to mind Belly for half an hour every day. Or when Keets on nights go in the morning. Or when Keets on days go in the evening. She has an excuse for everything and I'd say she loves when it rains so she has an excuse. But I see people out walking and jogging in all weather's so she's fooling no one 🙄
Why can’t she bring belly with her 😳

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.