Sarah Burke #104 The invites are out, collar bone looks boney she has lost weight on the invites only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestin. Very simple one here.
Sarah Burke is a lazy pig

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why can’t she bring belly with her 😳
I don't know why she doesn't, honestly when mine were in buggys I used to love getting out for a walk, great for the baby and great for yourself aswell and of course great for weight loss. But Burps is allergic to spending time with her children unless it's for Instagram and even more allergic to physical exercise 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I don't know why she doesn't, honestly when mine were in buggys I used to love getting out for a walk, great for the baby and great for yourself aswell and of course great for weight loss. But Burps is allergic to spending time with her children unless it's for Instagram and even more allergic to physical exercise 🤷‍♀️
I have a baby, and every day since 1 week old we are out for a walk. The fresh air is great for both of us!
And I'm not a tub of lard like Burps who could actually do with the exercise. I'd feel very 'stuck in' if I wasn't out for even 30-60 mins a day

Reactions: 13
It is lately to be honest with all the rain we're getting but if you're walking most days anyway and are listening to music or podcasts you can download a c25k app that will talk over it and tell you when to start/stop and cool down and there's no rules on having to run a certain speed, it's just whatever works for you.

She could get a gym membership easily for all the money she spends on shite. I don't think she even ever looked for a clab with a gym did she?
Yea I'm not getting out as many days lately as I would normally and it's driving me mad because I'm actually really close to my target

Reactions: 2
I have a baby, and every day since 1 week old we are out for a walk. The fresh air is great for both of us!
And I'm not a tub of lard like Burps who could actually do with the exercise. I'd feel very 'stuck in' if I wasn't out for even 30-60 mins a day
It's fantastic for you and baby to have that routine I was the same after 6 days and I'd had a c section,20mins even a day is better than nothing but Sarah will never lose the weight again she will get pregnant again and be like a dark haired version of the naked blondie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The names for them on this thread win every comedy award going 😂
Nothing beats when I learned that her Dad got upset (and she ultimately changed her handle) because people were referring to him as "fat and Flabs Dad"...to his face, like that was his real name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Same myself and baby tattle are out as much as i can at the moment, im not healing as well as I thought so its every 2nd day but we are getting there.

Id nuggies and chips for my dinner tonight i should have invited teet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.