Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like a Maths question someone studying a BSc in Mathematics would have to solve ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sarah is 2 and half stone up from her lightest and wants to lose 2 stone.
She already has lost 6.5 pounds up to last Sunday which means she has 1 stone 7.5 pounds left to lose BUT on Thursday she has 2 stone 3 to lose.
She lost 2.5 pounds thismorning so she's now 2 stone 0.5 pounds from where she wants to be.
What is Sarah's correct weight?? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

View attachment 2765363
She needs to realise that photo shopping her photos and using filters on everything she posts is not "being accountable" or "loving herself regardless of her size".
How can she go on about being so proud of herself when she's actually hiding her true size daily behind filters and camera angles ๐Ÿ™„ And 9lb in 7 weeks is a brutal loss for someone her size, if she actually tried she would have lost a lot more than that in 7 weeks! And to be honest, with the size of her in the sausage suit the other day there's no way she's down 9lbs anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 22
iF yOu bElieVe yOu cAn MoVe tHe hIgHesT mOuNtAinS

Burps there on about moving mountains when she wonโ€™t even move her arse off the couch bar the infamous walk home from Lidl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
what way is she fecking standing in that pic? Leaning forward trying to look slimmer and squeezing the shite out of her collar bones trying to make them appear ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
the amount of tit on the floo, no wonder her poor dad constantly cleaning up, sheโ€™s a dirty, messy fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly, My son used to wear them in his teens ๐Ÿคฃ
I know they're back in fashion for the skinny youngones. Inagine a fcuken blazer over that ๐Ÿ˜Not been agest or fattest but dress for the figure you have not the figure you'll have have.
โ€œfattestโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my bleeping Christ ๐Ÿ˜† the vest, the rolls the pants... I dunno where to start!!

The before clip, like she's fresh after a section. 2 weeks later your shape would change again and you'd be less bloated looking. Absolute bullshit. She should be down over a stone, less cheese and a small bit of exercise would yield great results for her cause she's bone idle.

She looks like custard in a trifle in the vest. Or a yellow poo emoji ๐Ÿ’ฉ

The rolls look brutal. The vest is actually being eaten by her flab.

Those jeans are not flattering... christ you'd want washboard abs to look well.

I got a not too dissimilar pair of combats a few months back. Trying to figure myself out after 4 kids and not a clue what would suit. I'm a small 10, fairly flat tummy but I have a fiiiinne big arse and thighs. I looked wreckless. The actual shame for myself, I was alone at home but here's this Mr Blobby bleep plastering herself on instagram as proud as punch ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean if she has put in the work that she thinks she has over the last 3 months those jeans should have no bother tying right up ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ literally nothing has changed in those two videos Sarah, the jeans still donโ€™t fit!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When I think about the fact I started following her for weight loss tips back in the day ๐Ÿ˜‚ and now I've got this endless entertainment out of it! Not to mention the debriefs here ๐Ÿฟ

Oh how I laughed, didn't I Keet? I did.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And chunky runners ๐Ÿ˜‚
A blazer and chunky runners are her go to and neither look good on her.

Was in town today with a friend and tried on a pair of work trousers. I was able to zip up a size 12 but the stomach area was shocking. Showed my friend who was actually stunned, her face said it all ๐Ÿคฃ. She said that not in a million years would she have guessed I had a big stomach. Why? Because I dress for the shape I have. Emphasise the good bits, legs and boobs and camouflage the big stomach.
Sayrah could look so much better if she did the same.
---Young one about 14 on Red fm facebook page. You ain't ever going to work those jeans Sayrah.
Screenshot_20240218_173952_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You are a VILE, VILE creature. Physically picking food out of your teeth with your manky nails and sucking it into your mouth. I am fit to bawk everywhere. I would die of shame doing this in front of family let alone RECORDING it and sharing it with 54.800 followers. You nasty cretin.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
How can she slag off Tina's cooking, it looks a million times better than any of the shite that Burps throws on a plate. And of course the whale had to double up on her yorkshire puddings ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Sloppy Foley I thought she was giving you a shout out, but she was just saying she was going to get a Sloppy Foley today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
After putting away that size of a dinner she was still hungry picking food out of her teeth and eating it
Has she any manners at all .
I thought poor old Tina couldn't cook .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.