Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she slag off Tina's cooking, it looks a million times better than any of the shite that Burps throws on a plate. And of course the whale had to double up on her yorkshire puddings ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Sloppy Foley I thought she was giving you a shout out, but she was just saying she was going to get a Sloppy Foley today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I would go maroon if I had to order a โ€œsloppy foleyโ€ - Iโ€™d say only the lowest of the low order it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ pure filth! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Sloppy Foley you had a good escape there she was about to cook you, say thanks to shatina ๐Ÿคฃ
That would be some death getting ripped to bits by those translucent baby teeth!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you my dear ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ˜‚

Yourself and @Jellybb were specifically mentioned by one of Keets besties. He knows all the names of the โ€œtop tattlersโ€. This is actually how I found out about tattle - from one of Keets friends who reads it religiously ๐Ÿ˜‚ I went on to see what the fuss was about and ended up falling in love with it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Do they be laughing at what is said about the bleep or do they think itโ€™s terrible ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿซ 

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her calorie counting is way off isnโ€™t it? She puts the roast potatoes, that she โ€madeโ€ (boat, it says Aunt Bessieโ€™s ) as 70g, theyโ€™re way more than that ๐Ÿ˜‚ sure the pile of peas are down as 100g ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s only fooling herself with this carryon. The food sucking was utterly revolting, jesus itโ€™s something Iโ€™d expect of someone bladdered after a night out eating a Donna kebab.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Anytime I've calorie counted, not a hope would I get to the evening having enough calories left over for an almost 800 calorie dinner and then still be able to have Greek yoghurt. Wtf is her daily calories?!

Reactions: 18
What the duck is she doing couch to 5k for?
She's the "couch" part nailed anyway ๐Ÿ‘

In all seriousness she'd want to start off with 2 or 3 weeks of consistent walking. Even 20 minutes 3 or 4 times a week. She'll keel over if she jogs, she's not moved in years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There is literally no difference between the 2 videos in the jeans. She was only a few weeks after having Belly in the first one so was obviously a bit swollen, but the only thing that went down was the swelling cos she's still bleeping massive. The overhang when she buttons the jeans is revolting. Could she not just size up to a size 24 or something. why would she even buy a jeans that hasn't a hope of fitting her without a spare tyre or two hanging over them ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ And I love how she now says she has 2 stone and 3lbs to go, but a few weeks ago she needed to lose 2 stone by October. She must have lost the 9lbs off her earlobes or something cos I don't see any visible weight loss whatsoever
Those jeans are the 24 ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No wonder Keith's heart is racing, mine would be too if this rubber bellied bullock was trying to mount me ๐Ÿคข
She looks like she's getting ready to climb to the top rope and body slam someone. Sarah "camel toe" Burke in the red corner weighing in at 600lbs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.