Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we get sausage suit on fridge magnets as a deterrent for ourselves to go snacking please Stacey? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She always get lewks dressy clothes there but always forgets about there wen buying kids clothes! Like it's one or the other u bleeping clown! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’
Luke only got a token mention because of here. Donna's threw down another bag of clothes must be a few meticulous white shirts to show of his tan πŸ™ƒ and a blazer this time.
Rejew reuse recycle 🀘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread Suggestion

101 Threads on Sarah Burkes life,
2 kids, no house and still not a wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
She always get lewks dressy clothes there but always forgets about there wen buying kids clothes! Like it's one or the other u bleeping clown! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’
Same, someone asked her where she buys Luke's clothes a while back and she said marks and Spencer's but now she always forgets about marks and Spencer's πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ She's such a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we get sausage suit on fridge magnets as a deterrent for ourselves to go snacking please Stacey? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'll see what I can do πŸ˜† Oh my God you just reminded me of one of those litte pigs that you put into the fridge and everytime you open the fridge it would make an oinking sound to stop you snacking. It was called Diet Piggy. Imagine a Sarah version of this 🀣🀣

Screenshot_20240223-112657_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Neither a Buckley or OConnor she will be, off to M&S with your Renew money

• Haha
@Stacey10 your editing skills are savage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also can someone PLEASE tell me what pew pew is about as you all know I’m late to this beautiful show πŸ˜‚
Sarah was flogging a Bperfect brow product and Tina was her model. She took this original photo and someone asked if a gun could be photoshopped into her hand. Someone else added the sound effects of a gun being shot and so "pew pew" was born πŸ˜†

1000000426.jpg

• Haha
Sarah was flogging a Bperfect brow product and Tina was her model. She took this original photo and someone asked if a gun could be photoshopped into her hand. Someone else added the sound effects of a gun being shot and so "pew pew" was born πŸ˜†

View attachment 2775089
absolutely phenomenal this chat makes me literally laugh all dayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the merch has really pissed her off 🀭 Or has she had another turn(headache) I’m hoping there will be a statement to roll into #101 with a bang.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the merch has really pissed her off 🀭 Or has she had another turn(headache) I’m hoping there will be a statement to roll into #101 with a bang.
She’s very quiet alright, should we send her a baseball hat and coffee mug?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd say that merch would go down a treat on the rejew page, they have too much money there and would happily shell out 50 euro for an xl hoodie with a photo of a breast in a bun on the front

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.