Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Stacey10 I think your beeeen meticulously unfair to nana Beddy and Jack. Where are the T-shirts with them standing at the pearly gates sporting their angle wings and halos??? Cmon like 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A school bag for Lewk Buckley and a hoodie for when Keet nips out x
Cryin till your home 😭😭 The 100th thread has been comedy gold πŸ˜‚
---
Love it !! But how could you leave out β€˜pew pew’?? πŸ˜‚. I don’t know who ever came up with it but it always makes me giggle 🀭
Because I forgot, I'm going to #gift you this one 😜
1000000474.jpg

---
Everything is getting neglected with all this messing, I haven't even had time to organise my cushions πŸ˜‰

I'm going to leave it on a classic Burp moment and one of my favourite Father Ted scenes πŸ˜€

1000000483.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Cryin till your home 😭😭 The 100th thread has been comedy gold πŸ˜‚
---

Because I forgot, I'm going to #gift you this one 😜
View attachment 2774596
---
Everything is getting neglected with all this messing, I haven't even had time to organise my cushions πŸ˜‰

I'm going to leave it on a classic Burp moment and one of my favourite Father Ted scenes πŸ˜€

View attachment 2774599
If we buy the t-shirt will a packet of ham be threw in for free or a bag of πŸ§€

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Stacey10 your editing skills are savage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also can someone PLEASE tell me what pew pew is about as you all know I’m late to this beautiful show πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have laughed my ass off all morning.

No doubt a car green blazer rant (with the back ripped cause it's a too small) incoming.

Sarah listen up hun, if you didn't lie from morning to night you'd not have us take the piss out of you, cop yourself on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion
#101 Gingivitis Teet was almost a gonner but Burps was still going to Meath in Dublin πŸŽ€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot cope this morning, I’ve snorted coffee out my nose so many times with the merch productions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #officiallydead πŸ˜†πŸ™ŒπŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.