Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Luke is the image of Brian (who imo is a bitta alright) it must sicken her.
He is his double and looks like his other sister and certainly looks nothing like Isabella as much as she tries very hard to spin the narrativise that he does.

Reactions: 8
not sure if this link will work but basically just described burp bullshit to a tea

Reactions: 8
Is that something growing in her lip or are they just all out of shape from the filler ??? I always said I’d love to try a little Botox but then I see the huns that have mutlated them selfs with to much and I’m so glad I never tried it
---

Put me down for a coffee mug
I get Botox but I done my research I ask for fresh and subtle you wouldn't know I had it. I love it but I don't go running as soon as the first line appears it's dodgy practitioners being heavy handed

Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t forget for yer β€œ clabs ” ladies she says β€œ could of ” not β€œ could have ” sized down 🀣🀣🀣 I’m weak laughing at ye 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.