Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a feeling this would happen with her. Funnily enough I saw her and Jason today in their Tesla. I live in South Croydon and always play 'spot the Tesla" (my fave cars) so was bound to see her 'around' at some point. Was at a junction on the school run and saw them pass me. There was a load of traffic on Addington Road so had time to get a good look plus her hair and coat were bright and hard to miss. Had no idea she posted this on her stories but even though I saw her for a few seconds and she was sitting in a car I just got a depressed/off vibe off her. I think I even mumbled to myself "she does not look happy." Pulled up 10 mins later, saw her IG stories and was like damn, OK.

Wow! I never would've expected her to film something like that. Do you think people started to complain or was it a total self realisation? I wonder how her clients feel seeing this?
Oh I did. She's a narcissist. Very "me, me, me, look at me, look at all these people telling me how great I am" day in, day out. It's very normal for attention seekers to well up, grab a phone and film themselves with a lump in their throat.

This will probably attract a whole new bunch of clientele for SA to some degree. Not saying she's not going through tit, but I always side eye anyone on the verge of or hardcore crying on camera to their followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The silence, the tears, the 'realisation' - all incite interest.
I always saw SA as different and genuine in her growth, especially when she worked with her money medium.

The new Sarah-Milli appears very performative and I can't help but suspect that post was exactly that - a show. She would have used a text update instead but the tears will incite way more interest.

She should work in PR.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't follow Llewy, but strange they're both off social media at the same time. These two are all up for promoting themselves and telling everyone to sell yourself, repeat the info, post on stories,promote, promote promote. Maybe another tactic to appear more human over "beggy, beggy buy my tit" Sarah. As the constant posting about themselves is wearing thin with the followers and they're switching off.

Reactions: 1
I can't decide whether she didn't get the praise she was expecting and has done a u-turn to seem more 'likeable'. Or maybe someone close to her genuinely told her she was coming across like a real twit.
I used to really like her but she's on some mlm boss babe bullshit at the minute.

Still think it's laughable that people have paid her money and she's now put her course on hold and is crying on insta stories saying the exact opposite of what her course preaches. But don't worry guys she's made her million (or not, just turned over a million from however many revenue streams).

Reactions: 6
I’m actually one of the people who unfollowed last week after watching her spiral into this beggy monster. When I first followed she was insightful, quirky and totally into Marley, and then it was like once the new baby arrived and they moved it was money money money. Massive turn off. I’m sure she’s not only been pulled up on it but watched her following tumble.

I watched her husbands’ stories earlier and they’ve definitely been reading here. I mentioned in a previous post that I felt he was weak and he posts today the following. I’m relieved that some read here. It brings them back to earth and reality showing them how much of a dick they’re making of themselves. Our children don’t choose to be born, we choose to have them. We owe them everything and kids want our time not a designer handbag or a mum who wears designer clothes and spouts all day on Instagram. Some people need to put their phones down and become parents as they’ve neglected their kids for far too long for their own narcissistic needs. Being a parent is the most important role you’ll ever get in life . Don’t screw it up as you’ll end up screwing your kids up and they deserve the best and I don’t mean money or materialistic crap.

Attachments

• Heart
She removed from her grid that tit show of her live announcement with LD about her million (shame as it was quite entertaining). She also removed the post about the 6 months accelerator course with her “mentor”... something clearly is up.

She removed from her grid that tit show of her live announcement with LD about her million (shame as it was quite entertaining). She also removed the post about the 6 months accelerator course with her “mentor”... something clearly is up.
One wonders if there’s something afoot financially.. tax man maybe. I can’t help to think the worst when it comes to these narcissists. I do hope it’s the realisation that her kids have suffered and seeing what a 2 dimensional dick she’d become rather than it being something more sinister . The guy she was in with as coach seemed to me to be as slippery as a snail, he’s a proper con man and looks like he’d sell his kids to the highest bidder . Sarah needs to go back to what she was like 3-4 years ago on insta. Not following the lack of “ look at me I need to thank you for being 100k followers 🙄. She was much nicer in those days and was a much better mum, wife and instagrammer

Reactions: 3
Maybe an affair with him ? nothing more sexy than money eh ?hope not her husband seems lovely . You know what it’s like when egos and money get in the mix though .

She was ace before seriously had life nailed I thought and stylish as hell like a previous poster said I’ve watched in horror and bewilderment at last few months .

Reactions: 5
I watched her husbands’ stories earlier and they’ve definitely been reading here. I mentioned in a previous post that I felt he was weak and he posts today the following. I’m relieved that some read here. It brings them back to earth and reality showing them how much of a dick they’re making of themselves. Our children don’t choose to be born, we choose to have them. We owe them everything and kids want our time not a designer handbag or a mum who wears designer clothes and spouts all day on Instagram. Some people need to put their phones down and become parents as they’ve neglected their kids for far too long for their own narcissistic needs. Being a parent is the most important role you’ll ever get in life . Don’t screw it up as you’ll end up screwing your kids up and they deserve the best and I don’t mean money or materialistic crap.
Another post of his describes their daughter demanding five pounds after being told she did well at school. Has to be rubbing off on her and she seems like such a lovely kid. I think it has all caught up for sure. She literally missed the first year of her beautiful babies life. Some parents have no choice but to do that but she did.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yeah I hate to be the person to tell a mum
To go enjoy their child I’m pretty feminist and it’s pains me to say it but in a way we are lucky we get the privilege of maternity leave etc that men don’t get , I had to go back to work when my child was 6 months and it was tit and I feel I missed so much so I’m not speaking from a place of sitting at home hating the career women . There’s just no need to be putting pressure on woman with children and making them feel like failures of they aren’t boss babes , it’s ok to just be for a while .

Yeah I hate to be the person to tell a mum
To go enjoy their child I’m pretty feminist and it’s pains me to say it but in a way we are lucky we get the privilege of maternity leave etc that men don’t get , I had to go back to work when my child was 6 months and it was tit and I feel I missed so much so I’m not speaking from a place of sitting at home hating the career women . There’s just no need to be putting pressure on woman with children and making them feel like failures of they aren’t boss babes , it’s ok to just be for a while .
Of course. You can be a feminist and still want to be home with your new baby. Everyone is different I guess. I just think its so ironic how she pushed this feminist agenda while charging through the nose and now here she is breaking down. My sons 22 and in all those years I never once heard a woman say she wished she went back to work sooner.

• Heart
Do you think this shooting in south Croydon has something to do with Sarah’s change of direction ? The police officer who was shot Matiu Ratana or has this all happened before Friday morning.? I know the tears came Friday lunchtime which was not long after it was first reported ?

I don’t think so. She removed posts etc referencing her making 1m in four months or whatever, so maybe she had to refund some of her clients. Talking about feminism I hate it how she used it to lure women to buy her “courses”, eg stating that women who don’t want to make money are doing a disservice to all women. Wtf?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her take a break timing was perfect. She made sure she used her followers to promote the hell out of that book and get her to #1 on the Sunday Times Best Selling List. Managed to promoted a new course at £199 a month which probably made her over £250k, fulfil her duties with Llewy on that getaway for some of their clients and turnover a million then cry tears about neglecting her family and step back for a bit.

Do you think this shooting in south Croydon has something to do with Sarah’s change of direction ? The police officer who was shot Matiu Ratana or has this all happened before Friday morning.? I know the tears came Friday lunchtime which was not long after it was first reported ?
It wasn't South Croydon, depending on the boundary line probably comes under Selhurst or West Croydon. I think deep down a lot of people who work and live in the Borough are/becoming desensitised to a lot of crime in Croydon. It's like "Croydon? Oh not surprised." It wasn't even a topic of discussion at work today or in any of my WhatsApp groups.

Regarding SA she barely gives a damn about Black issues and posts to save face IMO. So I doubt this tragedy had an impact on her to go in this direction. She made her money during global unrest and tragedy. She'll mention she worked with youths who were in gangs and made a mill during a pandemic, but unless said stories don't have a direct link to make it all about her it doesn't get mentioned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
They have both unfollowed each other and all tags from him have gone from her page ... curious !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.