Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if everyone just decided to manifest money .. someone has to do something of substance along the line surely 😂 ..you know her and that Llewy are just wanking off each other’s egos .

Reactions: 8
Yes that’s a good point technically they are ads aren’t they . I just don’t get how you can be so proud of making money with no actual skill or product really apart from telling ( lying ) to people about them getting rich . It’s like it’s the end result that matters not how moral or worthwhile it is .
How long are people going to drink this up for ?

Can’t decide if she’s trolling us with her check out my designer bag and shoes post .
She’s just a chav. A Burberry bag😂😂. Come on Sarah , you can do better than a Danielle Westbrook queen of chav bag. Goes to prove my point that money cannot buy class or sophistication. What is it with millennials and their belief money makes you happy and important. What an empty, vacuous life she’s living. Sarah is so lacking in true confidence and self esteem she has to shout about money and have all the latest gadgets etc to try to prove to rich people shes “ one of them”😂 True wealthy people seldom talk about it Sarah ! She will learn. I just hope her children don’t grow up as materialistic as their mum. Very poor role model to her girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's got all of these clients 'smashing it' but very little public info about "x client has taken their business from £0 to £10k a month" type stories. You'd think she'd be bragging about that on her stories to entice more business. I bet if she reads here then she'll start that tit soon. And what's with her thinking she's made it because people are talking about her here? It's more a case of professing constantly to help people make more money in their businesses when everyone is scratching their head trying to figure out what successful business it is you had in the first place to be giving out such information.

I'm a bit rubbish when it comes to taxes and tit. So roughly what percentage of that million has to go to HMRC?

Reactions: 2
It's difficult to know how much of it goes to HMRC without knowing what she's written off. So she'll be able to write off her mentor as a business expense, pension contributions, her outdoor office, the Tesla is probably leased through the company, etc. Whatever profit there is left in the company will have Corporation Tax applied at 19%. They then have to pay 40% income tax on anything her and her husband take over 100k (between them) out of the company.

I imagine a lot of it isn't money she's actually got yet too - for the courses she's doing with her mentor, they're charging £200 a month (of which she gets a £100 I'm reckoning) for six months, and there are 200 people doing it, so I suspect her £120,000 for that is part of that million but she's getting £20,000 a month. I may be wrong and she's suddenly generated a huge revenue stream but...

Sorry - that went on a bit!

Reactions: 6
In my life I don’t use money as a barometer of how much I’ve made it , I do a worthwhile job that contributes something to society I actually feel sorry for someone if they get stuck in the trap of gaining wealth for the sake of it so you can buy Tesla cars and Burberry bags . Life is about so much more , she will be embarrassed looking back one day . I guess I’m not the kind of person she is trying to impress but it won’t be long before others catch up .

It's difficult to know how much of it goes to HMRC without knowing what she's written off. So she'll be able to write off her mentor as a business expense, pension contributions, her outdoor office, the Tesla is probably leased through the company, etc. Whatever profit there is left in the company will have Corporation Tax applied at 19%. They then have to pay 40% income tax on anything her and her husband take over 100k (between them) out of the company.

I imagine a lot of it isn't money she's actually got yet too - for the courses she's doing with her mentor, they're charging £200 a month (of which she gets a £100 I'm reckoning) for six months, and there are 200 people doing it, so I suspect her £120,000 for that is part of that million but she's getting £20,000 a month. I may be wrong and she's suddenly generated a huge revenue stream but...

Sorry - that went on a bit!
No. It's all good. Especially when the post is informative. Thanks 👍🏾

I follow Sarah's other mentor, The Money Medium. Haven't seen her post anything re: Sarah's million and not seen Sarah repost (you know she loves a repost of an IG story). I might have missed it. But find it a bit odd. TMM is always reposting her students success stories.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she's gobbing off like she has 1 mil in her bank ready to spend on whatever she wants. Revenue is very different to profit.
Again - if I were thinking of paying this woman to 'coach' me, I'd want to see success stories from other businesses. Not Sarah bragging about how these people have lined her pockets and showing off her Tesla. She's so bleeping tacky.

Reactions: 3
I only discovered Sarah a couple of months ago, liked the attitude at first and I bought her book. The book is mediocre - nothing groundbreaking but there are a few little tips I picked up about valuing my own worth etc.

However, since then she has irritated me a lot. It started when she said on stories a few weeks ago that women are doing a disservice to other women if they don’t make a load of money. Sorry what happened to choice?? I have always believed that equal rights for women means they should have the choice to have a career, stay at home with a family, do both, get a well paid job, do a less well paid job, start a business, not have kids... whatever it is they choose. Some people do not choose to make a load of money, they don’t care about it, and that’s fine. To say that they’re doing a disservice to other women wound me up (and this is coming from someone who does want to make a load of money).

The self made millionaire bullshit yesterday annoyed me - as others have said, a million revenue does not make you a millionaire! And the fact that she’s supposed to be all about empowering women but the second she opened her mouth to share her news that guy interrupted her and started telling the story for her and she let him!!

One last slightly petty comment - her voice annoys me, she sounds like she has a dry mouth.

Reactions: 5
The self made millionaire bullshit yesterday annoyed me - as others have said, a million revenue does not make you a millionaire! And the fact that she’s supposed to be all about empowering women but the second she opened her mouth to share her news that guy interrupted her and started telling the story for her and she let him!!
Totally agree with this - I started watching and had to turn it off as it was just him talking about how amazing he was.

Reactions: 3
Yeah they whole schtick that women are failing themselves if they aren’t making loads of money to me when my child was born I wanted to spend time with them and enjoy them that’s more important to me than appearing that I have a million in the bank ,She has spent nearly all the time her baby was under the age of one shouting down the phone to ‘clients’ and banged on about making money 🤷‍♀️ I’m lucky enough to be comfortable to the point I have a house and a car and a decent life but I’m not doing anyone a disservice my not aggressively making money . I’d have more respect for an actual business that’s provides something to people rising up and generating good income .

It’s also possible to value your own worth not in terms of income , it suggests someone on the lower side of earnings is worthless .

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The thing is, I think she knows its not sustainable because she was talking about using the money she has made to buy a (real) business.

• Haha
She's got all of these clients 'smashing it' but very little public info about "x client has taken their business from £0 to £10k a month" type stories. You'd think she'd be bragging about that on her stories to entice more business. I bet if she reads here then she'll start that tit soon. And what's with her thinking she's made it because people are talking about her here? It's more a case of professing constantly to help people make more money in their businesses when everyone is scratching their head trying to figure out what successful business it is you had in the first place to be giving out such information.

I'm a bit rubbish when it comes to taxes and tit. So roughly what percentage of that million has to go to HMRC?
This isn’t her profit it’s the turnover . If she was earning a profit of 1 million she’d come out with about 550k a year after tax .

JUST WATCHING TV IN THE TESLA GUYS. Bore off. It's not aspirational, it's the opposite. I never wanna end up coming across like her, braggy and tacky. If I ever make a million I now know exactly how to not act.

• Heart
So someone she coaches, has just sold out of places for their course coaching people on how to set up their own business.

Coaching people to coach people on how to coach people.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is the world going to do with all these coaches 😂 It's definitely like a pyramid scheme where the ones at the bottom are going to be out of pocket when there are no people left to coach.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always thought a business coach would be someone who has had really successful businesses and then when they step back a bit or whatever they pass on their experience and knowledge to people who are newer to business. Not just someone who has done a course and been told to brag about money and exercise on a morning.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.