Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Factsnottrash

The way Sarah is handling the fall out from this is absolutely digusting. She has 230 people in her Smashing It group waiting for an answer as to what's going on. They haven't put out the weekly Zoom content for 2 weeks now but have allowed Llewy to stay in the group and post 'lives' saying things like 'anyone questioning their professionalism has no integrity or compassion' WHAT. Why is he still in there if they've fallen out? There's a horrendous bullying vibe in the group, their cultish followers jump on anyone who dares asks questions and Sarah hasn't said a word but is apparently putting out some kind of 'statement' today. The sad thing is, as much as there are many strong minded people in the group who have already left, there are a lot of very vulnerable women who have even left relationships as a result of being told to 'leave behind dead wood' and they lap up every word both Sarah and Llewy say even when it's dangerous and inaccurate.
The fact Sarah has gone to social media instead of dealing with the fall out professionally and privately is just shocking and screams fake and damage control. Its a giant catastrophic mess and u-turn and she should be behind the scenes looking after her clients, not posting bullsh*t 'realisation' posts when only a week ago she was announcing her million, mocking women who aren't salesy enough and saying things like taking a break is failure.
Originally, Smashing It was a positive place to be, but the substance and content very quickly dropped off. I've read these posts and yes it might seem stupid that so many people fell for it, however there were many many brilliant women in there with successful businesses already. We trusted Sarah and were probably wary of Llewy to begin with but the trust in Sarah meant we got over that.
I don't for one second think she's been burnt by him, I think she knew full well what she was getting into.
You can see from the social media comments even after all of this, how much people are bought into it all yet there are a lot of very disgruntled and becoming more and more angry others.
In terms of her refunding people, they have very quickly changed tact. A lot of people on Smashing It have asked for refunds and got them, then all of a sudden yesterday she was telling people they couldn't have them because they have a 14 day refund policy so don't be fooled that they're doing the right thing because they aren't.
Its incredibly sad to watch, we're all in shock with it to be honest. Lots of people are actually feeling very traumatised with the pace at which it's fallen down, the passive aggressive social media posts between Sarah and Llewy and the confusion about what's actually happening.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Hackysac

Long time lurker and I just want to begin with the fact I am a very level headed business woman, but I totally got sucked in. My business is very successful and is not online. I’ve followed Sarah for years as we used to be in some mutual business groups and have a few mutual friends, but we’ve never met. I invested in a couple of her earlier courses which were good - you got what you paid for really, and I learnt what I needed to know, but in no shape or form did she over deliver.

I was also one of her early sign ups to her manifesting course which as others have said, it’s pretty much the Secret and uplevelling projects. Nothing new was learnt and apart from weekly lives, there was little input from Sarah herself despite people tagging her in the Facebook group. I always found that a bit rude if I’m honest. I do like Jen a lot though.

Anyway I was one of the wallies who signed up for the latest coaching extravaganza with Llewy. I think he’s a complete tit, but trust was put into Sarah that he’s doing something pretty special. I wanted in. Once I’d signed up I instantly thought wtf have I done, but I suppose I got caught up in the excitement. Again I’m not even online and by no way a cheerleader, but was excited by the moves she was making.

Anyway I was emailed the other day to say it’s cancelled and refunds will be processed soon. I feel a twat for not knowing better. I understand NLP and knew exactly what they were up to (I even noticed gestures and a smirk she does when she’s selling.) It’s all so text book and obvious.

I don’t believe she’s been screwed over, I think she looked in the mirror and realised she had become the exact MLM hun she’d always taken the piss out of. If she hadn’t heard the truth here she’d still be selling their courses. Watching her live when she hit a million made me cringe so much. Him in his sunglasses being a puppeteer, her looking like a hungover teenager giggling over putting weed in her vape. They played these weird roles and she certainly wasn’t the bossbabe she wanted to come across.

This feminist shite she spouts is simply a tacky sales tactic and she knows that women are bottom of the pile in this pandemic, but selling them snake oil is not empowering. When I step back and see her for what she is, it’s really bloody depressing. Rather than buying “anchors” of trainers and naff handbags, why not empower women with your money (obviously she can spend her money how she wishes but seriously, that handbag!) She really is the epitome of the patriarchal system. And that post about Marley not wanting her mum to go away, explaining she had to to help frigging womankind. Seriously. It’s always about her and her ego. 100% narcissist. I mean, who films themselves crying ffs?

In honesty I don’t think she’ll make much of a comeback. Coaches come and go out of fashion. Anyone remember Kimra Luna? She’s had her 5 minutes and there’s only so many courses she can flog to her loyal minions. All of her success came from collaborations (first Jen Stanbrook the Pinterest lady who’s also been sucked in by Llewy and Jesus it makes me feel sad see her running in the rain a la Smashing It crew, then Jen Mcfarlane and now Llewy.) No one will want to touch her now and what else has she got to sell? Phone covers and concrete oil burners?

I’m so glad it’s been cancelled. I’m thankful I don’t have to tag them in 5.30am stories of me lunging to TLC.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

InstaCasualty

I have followed her for years now and actually was always rather fond of her content (interiors, family even NBBS) but the recent developments were really turning me off. The recent events are weirdly fascinating too.

Sarah said that she is joining the dots having been seemingly swept in this but this guy had zero cred to start with - sorry. His Insta and its low engagement it is WOEFUL. It's a sign of a fake, bought follower bots. Looking at his stats v Sarah's stats, he must have been in heaven that she gave him the time of day in the first place as he really isn't anybody on Insta AT ALL and she drove traffic and credibility to him. I am surprised that someone like her did not clock it at the outset. Doing some digging on the social media presence of this guy and his company from publicly available sources like Companies House but ultimately joining the dots (as Sarah would say) few things are huge red flags:

This guy appeared on Insta in 2018 (? – can’t see further on available stats) and his following jumped by 30K in a one month in 2019 (really?) and then remained steady with trickle of following actually going down and a terrible ER - one look at Social Blade reveals that

He talks about Financial freedom (trigger MLM phrase) without offering any actual tangible advice on how to achieve it apart from banging on about 'mindset' (again standard tactic but not dissimilar from SA's so that;s why they hit it off)

His entire social media MO is showing off signifiers of wealth - nothing else. For all we know the cars could be hired and the house rented. Pictures of lined up watches on a car bonnet - WTF? By the way – his brother who co-owns the coaching company they run shares the same pictures. Are they sharing the watches?

His company Champions of Mind has been set up in 2017 - have a look at their accounts - publicly available through Companies House - we are talking about company that had 65K in assets and 55K in creditors last year and three directors taking loans out at 15 K each - that's it

There is also a company that he has with his brother – they were called the Terrible Twins (this is where TTT in TTTofficialuk comes from by the way) – again – I am looking at accounts with cash in bank of 40K as of last year and these sorts of figures over the years

Sorry, but that does not look like a 7 figure income he's boasting about from publicly available legit information sources. Happy to stand corrected if there are other revenue streams that we are not seeing here – maybe property? But if it were property wouldn’t he banging on about that rather than the cars/watches? By the way – the property coaching market is so saturated with tricksters that that’s not a guarantee of anything. The Champions of Mind Facebook page has some pretty eye opening reviews about them being rip off merchants and allegations of those cars being some second hand 12k old cars with screenshots of them being advertised on autotrader. It may be that the first million he ever got a sight of was that million that Sarah made for them. He featured her A LOT in his feed as I guarantee you she was his meal ticket to credibility, not the other way around.

This shit does not add up. I am smelling standard MLM musclehunbot nonsense where the all of the wealth is a bait but there is not much behind it and this is just me digging this morning for half an hour.

Actually good on her speaking up as a lot of people don’t out of shame in those situations although she held back on detail but my guess is that she finally looked up the very details I found and realised that she was taken in and that actually he wouldn’t lose on this (after all he hasn't really got a strong brand or product) but she would lose all her credibility on insta which really *is* her business.

Hope she recovers from that and shares her story fully because with Covid biting on finance front it will be a go to strategy for MLMers of all kinds so getting this out in the open would be useful. Llewy was on his insta the other day already flogging his 'solutions' to recession. <vom>

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Marmitecrumpet

Chatty Member
I signed up thinking everyone on this site was a troll who needed a hobby, but am very pleasantly surprised that the focus is to hold people to account who have not delivered anything near what was promised.

Thank you for creating a space to talk when the catalysts for this mess (SA & LD) seem to not want to acknowledge it let alone fix it.

Not only have they not delivered that but they appear to have caused unacceptable amounts of damage to people’s lives. This is what happens when untrained and likely uninsured coaches try to “coach”

There are self regulated bodies that provide frameworks, CPD, supervision and insurance etc which many coaches do sign up for, and I’m angry to see these two make a mockery of the industry.

I signed up for the £150 course, the £395 x 2 and the BA which has been cancelled and apparently refunded (still waiting for the money to hit) and feel VERY silly for it

I knew they were pushing buttons, but was fascinated by the how as selling is a weak spot of mine and I wanted to be able to sell better. The answers never came in any session.

The wheels started to fall off in major money moves 2 when the date wasn’t communicated then the email promoting it had the old date on it, so I missed it and then the recording failed to send 3 or 4 times after that. No real apology or making up, they didn’t even seem to notice that no one made it! Literally couldn’t give a 💩 as long as the 💰 was rolling in. I nearly complained then but didn’t want to be negative when I got it eventually

In no way did I want to emulate the brashness of Llewy but
thought there must be something to learn on selling if Sarah is doing so well and trusts him, as she won’t take any sh1t right?? There must be some nuggets in there I can take away...

I never found any! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I am genuinely concerned for the welfare of some of the people that stretched to afford SI in particular and got nothing from it. Not because they didn’t “show up” but that there was nothing to show up for.

Or those that were pushed to make important life decisions based on poor advice. A trained and ethical coach will never dictate to you what to do, especially when it comes to life decisions. Standard coaching contracts state it’s up to you to make your decisions.

SA and LD did no due diligence before embarking on their quest to shake up people’s lives on their terms. Or was it their terms? As she seems to have back tracked now, or has she? No one knows... as there’s a whole load of nothing where a responsible female leader is supposed to be.

I have little faith that SA will take ownership of the implications of her actions and poor judgement. She doesn’t take feedback well in my experience. I left the gathering (M&M pop up) earlier this year as I didn’t like the vibe of her just talking at everyone with little interaction, she even said once I don’t want to see you all 🤦🏻‍♀️ I was asked why and was told by Jason they didn’t want low vibe money so bye 👋🏻 , then i saw they implemented my feedback the next month and made it more interactive 😂

Neither SA or LD seem have the empathy to listen to what their clients have to say. If it damages their ego they either don’t acknowledge it, or assume it as their idea later down the line but tell you it’s rubbish in the moment.

I keep saying I’m not going to look but Llewys Videos this week have been pitiful. This “fully booked to 2021” message but you can start next week...!! What???! Only if you can work out how to email him on his PAs website as he doesn’t have a laptop 😂 you can’t make this stuff up

I genuinely think in his mind he believes he’s got a good product. He’s delusional and reminds me of someone I worked with who had never worked for anyone else either, therefore had zero references of what good work or behaviour was. How can someone with a brand “aesthetic“ (I’m being generous!) like his and no business systems to even make a waiting list think he has any place growing someone else’s brand?! It’s beyond me.

A little bit of digging looks like he spoke at his own events on stage, anyone can book a hotel meeting room. Plus there’s little evidence of any clients of note other than the watch gazing brigade. Where are the pics of the athletes etc?? Or by that does he mean his PT clients?! The plot thickens 😂🕵

In my view he piggy backed off SAs systems, audience and ego and took us all on a big wild goose chase. Sarah needs to take responsibility for exposing her audience to this Joker, humbly apologise, pay back all the money then reset and get back to what she’s good at.

SA seems to think that all her clients are her mates, a handful of them actually are. The rest are people she hyped up with big expectations that she has sorely failed upon.

Put your big girl pants on Sarah and do the needful, a clear and open statement on when you will refund the money for ALL the work that you said yourself has been substandard these past few months and stop feeling sorry for yourself. You did this, and you knew what You were doing in your own words. So fix it

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Hackysac

I warn you. Your eyes will bleed. They are all spouting horrendously naff templated bollocks - Llewy’s “coaching” for you, they all wear very tight jeans, have that beard/undercut look that was cool about 6 years ago and pose in front of cars/houses that almost certainly aren’t theirs and hang out in gyms and car parks. If I see another hairy wrist with a gaudy gold watch on on a steering wheel I’ll barf. And, without a fail, all have following if thousands and a shockingly low engagement rate. Llewy’s MO shining brightly there

I have a name for them: MuscleHunBots, the lot of them.
My favourite is the video of the guy squeezing himself into a sports car with his mis-shapen Next undies on show. #inspirational.

Right off I go to play my mega mix of Peter Andre, whilst sat on my sofa eating crisps whilst my husband moans about his dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I’ve merely lurked at this outrage today and don’t mean to offend anyone who has been taken in by this but, what snake oil Emperor’s new clothes bollocks is this!? I didn’t know this existed? This woman hasn’t been on the planet long enough to be telling people how to be strong confident women and her great ‘feminist’ businesswoman advice boils down to...exercise!? Boil your abilities and strengths and knowledge down to squatting to get the perfect ass yeah that’s strong woman shit right there!

No way on god’s green earth has she made a million quid, and for the money she has made she should be ashamed. No wonder your mental health is suffering you thieving little cow.

To GLOAT that she’s made more money than ever during lockdown is to acknowledge why that is; people are desperate and you’ve cashed in. Grubby. No one is impressed by your fucking Tesla or your extension when your morals are fucked.

As for that bloke he stinks to high heaven of the wild shites; absolute confidence trickster. There isn’t actually a product for sale here, it’s all smoke and bloody mirrors. Well done sending people over here 👏🏼 There’s a hell of a lot more lurkers than posters too 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Cher-horowitz

Of course Llewy has been taking people for rides, that’s no surprise at all. He’s the latest in a long line of trade from home, timeshare, ((insert any con scheme of the time’s)).

For me what’s more telling for me is the difference between these ladies being transparent for the sake of looking out for others and Sarah who’s own response has been almost the polar opposite, yet sells herself as a transparent “no bull” female leader. She doesn’t know how to act because it’s not true to her core values. Just the values she’s been using as camouflage.

I Imagine she’ll follow suit now she’s seen how to do it as just like Llewy she’s looking for the angle. But I suspect she won’t be able to wholeheartedly because guess what, she knows her experience is not quite the same. She’ll leave a vacuum for people to come to their own conclusions and paint her the victim that lost her way.

She saw the money, she looked the other way. She sold out her values which as far as I can see were always a construct, we were all her marks. She recognised herself in Llewy, we were collateral damage and she was fine with that. Her shock was that she got caught in the crossfire.

It’s so sad for me to see everyone on the brink of poor Sarah and put her on a pedestal of the female leader that we want in the face of this shit show. Michelle Obama, Indra Nooyi, Oprah Winfrey, Deborah Meaden, Angela Merkel...
She has zero credibility, no class, is clearly (and I’m sorry to say this) not very bright. I’m all for standing by women, but women who use that bias to undermine my goodwill will never find a way back for me. She’s a local born again pastor that thought she was ready televangelism. I’m grateful for Llewy, he put a magnifying glass on the true ‘no bull’ female leader. Look at her behaviour it’s all there in plain sight

That is the most telling thing for me about these ladies transparency and Sarah’s own.

I’ve actually been using this as a cautionary tale to my own daughters so that they’re aware, sometimes the enemy looks like us.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Whatanidiot

Ok I’ve signed up just to put my two cents worth in.
I joined the smashing it course, signed up for 12 months and also the business accelerator course. Man I feel like a dick. A huge dick. I’m a sensible person who just wanted some business advice to grow our business. It was mis sold to start. I know a few of us thought it was going to have business related content. Nothing. Then oh look we have a business course. So then I felt like I HAD to sign up to that as I didn’t want to miss out. Yeah they sucked me right in. Honestly I feel like such a complete twat. I followed sarah for years and I guess trusted her so thought this was legit. Not for one minute did I think it was an MLM. I hate them!!

I’m more annoyed with myself for not seeing it. It was worth the money up until week 6/7. I’m now into a regular exercise routine which has helped my mental health immensely. Then the content was fluff From then on. So I can’t say it was all bad as I’ve met some genuinely nice people. But I can’t shake this feeling that I’ve been had.

we were expecting a statement from sarah today.A post in the Facebook group is a cop out. Send an email explaining what’s happened. So you’re sad and hurt and whatever. How do you think all 250 of us feel. Even the ones who are alright with it probably aren’t really. Everyone is upset or disappointed. They deserve an explanation whether you’re ready to or not. You’ve earned £150k out of all of us the last few months. The least we can expect is a bit of honestly. She did an Instagram live about it but no live in the Facebook group.

I really respect sarah. I honestly do. But I can’t help but feel like she’s realised she’s been had but hasn’t taken accountability for dragging us with her and selling us a pipe dream because she’s too upset to talk about it. We are all upset.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Truesay

Blimey this thread.
Full disclosure. I paid for the Smashing It course and have been an active part of it. I've been self employed for 25yrs and am considered quite successful, off Instagram. I run a property business. No need for me to be secretive I'm @makeitmoregeous on Instagram.
I've followed Sarah for several years, not friends as such but met her a couple of times at SM type events. Liked her no bullshit style, her confidence, her vibe. Liked what she stood for. I'm older than her and been around the block a few times and see some youthful over-confidence, but 20yrs ago had that knocked out of me by online criticism (Mumsnet) so I respect her for retaining her self-confidence and being proud of it.
I have some deep ingrained issues with money and was really interested in M&M but didn't get round to it - busy life. The work Jen does is facsinating and I'm currently on week 3 of a six week course with her alone, not the one with Sarah.
When Covid hit and the buzz started around Sarah and making money during Lockdown I found that really interesting, and had some time on my hands. Didn't we all. So when the Smashing It Accelerator launched, I was attracted by the idea of it to give me a kick up the arse, keep me motivated and maybe show me new ways of doing business online / give insider tips / be in a positive group of like minded people for accountability and energy.
It cost £199 per month, nothing up front, so no 'refund' as such to be paid. I figured that it was something equal to paying a personal trainer & accountability coach & motivational therapist all rolled into one. £50 a week. Investing in myself, something I'd never done before, never done courses like these.
For several weeks it was all brilliant. I mean that. Absolutely well worth the money. Although many of you loathe Llewy (obvious from the thread), and I totally get the MLM comparison (I was suckered by it in my 20's and stung financially and have avoided it ever since), I really enjoyed his input. As did many, many of the others on the Accelerator. It was fire. You may not like to hear that, but it was. The sessions gave us energy and push and positivity. For the first time in 20yrs I dragged my ass out of bed and exercised in the morning and felt fantastic for it all day.
Instead of moping during Covid, I utilised some of the personal development skills discussed to try and approach life & business in a different way. And they made a very real difference. I felt better, acted better and had better results. When someone is blowing confidence up your ass and you have access to positivity day in day out, it really can work. Lots of brilliant women in the group, good contacts, lovely communications. So what I'm saying is the Smashing It Accelerator was great, for me and for many, at first.
For me, Sarah pulled that together. Whatever you think of Llewy, there was initially a great chemistry and they provided a great course for the price, in my opinion, as someone who was on it. I for one am sad it's over as I enjoyed it, was invested in it and wanted it to continue.
The course has now been cancelled, there are no future payments. We got our 'monies worth' for the first two months and I firmly believe that Sarah will refund any monies due if people have paid for three months, for eg, as she works through the admin.
Here's my tuppence, for what it's worth, on where it went wrong. And I say that with no knowledge of the obviously personal issue behind the scenes which none of us are party too. There was too much upselling, too fast, which meant the whole thing became unsustainable. Greed can be an incredibly enticing temptress and Sarah's life goal to make a million (her goal, and who is anyone to criticise) became too much of a game instead of a goal. The Accelerator already had 250 plus people in it and that takes a hell of a lot to manage. To launch the Business Accelerator to run consecutively with the same number or more people was undeliverable without the proper systems, support, staff and procedures in place. It created FOMO in the group with people signing up to both - not good and way too much of a financial stretch for many. Not responsible selling.
When some people commented on the very unstructured nature of the course / group, I'm not sure that the defensive way it was defended sat well with those criticising, or me if I'm honest. If customers are complaining then there are ways of dealing with it, and the handling of questions wasn't very well done at times. Due to lack of staff / time maybe, or the focus being more selling as opposed to looking after the existing clients. Whatever the reason, there became a sense of disquiet in the group.

I'm unsure whether Sarah and Llewy had any idea back in May or June when the initial idea for SI came about that it would garner the monster momentum it did, and they got all caught up in it and went for it, scaled up at a crazy rate. Regardless of the potential human cost to either Sarah or the people buying the 'products'. Greed, over excitement, the thrill of the growth, massive self-confidence due to demand - all contributed to the sell, sell, sell mentality which is never well received by Brits, never mind in a global pandemic and not mindful of the vulnerability and susceptibility of some of the people in the group. I did not buy extra products, but many in the group did. This made me uncomfortable. This does not make me dislike either Sarah or Llewy, I like them both, but I don't think this plan was responsible or sustainable.

Some people are angry with Sarah, because they have no clue what's going on, it's all just fallen apart so people are coming to their own conclusions about what went on. They want her to be open and transparent, and I'm sure she will, but they want it NOW, in the immediate way we want everything an hour ago. Maybe she's not ready, maybe she's genuinely a bit broken by the fact she's shouted from the rooftops about her success and then has made a choice to blow it up.
Are people angry because one minute she was one thing (soft and gentle money woo-woo), but the next she was another (gimme the CASH) and they feel hoodwinked? Cause that's just daft - none of us really 'know' the people we follow on Social, most of it is just a facade. Even those who sell to us are mostly selling the perfect version of themselves. It's up to us to do our due diligence, know what we're buying and take responsibility for our own choices to buy or not to buy. If we cannot afford to buy a course or product, do NOT buy it.
If course members feel they are out of pocket, they can email and speak to Sarah. I have as I paid for three months not two due to the date of my signing up. She has said she is refunding monies received if what has been paid for has not been delivered.

It's really hard to be in the group and see people so upset that it's over. It was genuinely a really positive place to be, full of fabulous women (and a few equally fabulous men!). I'm upset it's over and has ended with such bad vibes when had it been played out at a less intense speed things might have been very different. I will be keeping in touch with the people I have met there. I will still be following Sarah and Llewy. I will still be getting my ass outta bed and getting my endorphins going of a morning. And I will be continuing to work on a better money mindset and more positive way of addressing issues I may come across in life or business. I've learned some valuable things in the Accelerator. I'm glad I was on it.

So that's my input (best get some actual work done now), Sian x
With respect, saying "If we cannot afford to buy a course or product, do NOT buy it" is exactly the problem here.
A huge part of her selling point was to invest in yourself, this course will enable you to afford so much more. Those that don't invest in themselves are not going to progress like she has.
I understand you have more life experience but what about those naive enough to truly buy into this? Are they to blame because these things happen?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Factsnottrash

No guys, let me just clear this up, she's refunding people for the payment taken this month! Not for the whole course! She's created a private group and only invited certain people from Smashing It to ask questions about what's happened, yet again a massive fail and making people more angry that they weren't invited to yet another 'special group' She's just gone live in it without saying anything new pretty much and also, TRYING TO SELL ANOTHER COURSE. She claimed it wasn't a sell, but mentioning it... WHAT!? This is one fail after another after another!!!!!

She said nothing dogdy has gone on between them and that they weren't abandoning people, they're both creating new programmes so aren't leaving people in the lurch! She also said she's shitting herself about having to refund the whole thing for people because it will probably ruin her business.

This is a joke now, you buy a product, it doesn't work, you get a refund, not endless debate and emotional blackmailing. Im starting to get really furious with it all now. I would've probably given Sarah the benefit of the doubt up until today, but thats' it now.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Factsnottrash

Oh guys CMON, I have to comment on this now. All of a sudden yesterday 4 or 5 posts appear with exactly the same wording supporting Sarah and trying to rid of her any guilt!? Sarah likes the posts when she hasn't followed or taken the time to engage with any one of her customers before. This is all STRATEGIC.

Yes Llewy looks to be an MLM coach, he's never been any different let's not forget. Sarahs attitude throughout has been cocky and happy to go along with. I don't think she's been conned for one second, I just think she's decided not to work with him anymore and how could she possibly come out of all of the hype looking OK and saving a shred of integrity? Playing the burnt woman card and round up a group of women she can repost to save herself. These woman are now actually recommending her as a coach!? WTF. This is officially bonkers now.

Even Tattle is turning the other way, all the blame is on Llewy now after those posts, they have completely done the job overnight for Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Antonina

Chatty Member
I just think there is an important difference: Sarah, whether she’s been conned or not, took her following with her for her own financial benefit. So she is not 100% victim. She partnered with him and even set up a company with him called No Exit (I mean...). Otherwise why is she not speaking up?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

butwhyamihere

Sorry it’s me causing the mix up, what I meant was I saw Nicky from 10 years younger and other respected ladies on the event. I then saw LD posting he was working with Nicky 121 and that’s who I’m referring to - no idea if you are Nicky @Brook69
I didn’t want to name names hence why I just said the lady off TV, but I just meant that seeing someone with those credentials who I admire really was the push for me to pay for more things because I thought wow he must be good if they want to work with him if you see what I mean.
You don’t need to apologise, @Brook69 got it wrong for assuming you were talking about her, when we knew you weren’t. Don’t feel you need to keep apologising. X

Wha
It’s a bit like the styled by susie thing , she has taken advice from one of these people who doesn’t even have any previous business experience as far as I can see and trashed her business in the process . I’m sure the coach meant well but it can be damaging .
What happened? I saw something about this on a separate thread... MHS?

Nicky hambleton Jones?? She’s having coaching off Sarah??
LD! 121

LD said she was working with him 121 on his stories and he was going to relaunch her career
Haven’t heard anything from her in a while, maybe she too has seen the light.

See there’s mentions about therapists and coaches! Good stuff.

For anyone reading this (who may not have posted, but is impacted):

- GP refer for CBT. CBT isn’t for everyone, it’s great for goal setting and habit forming. If you need to delve deeper, talking therapy may be your jam. It’s not just for low mood/anxiety. Just having the space to chat shit for an hour is liberating.
- If you want a therapist/talking therapy, visit counselling directory or BACP website.
- Check their qualifications. They’re expecting you to.
- Ask to see insurance. Again, they expect it.
- Same goes for life coaches. Check out their qualifications. If they can’t provide, move on.
- If you need any further help here, give me a shout.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello all, stumbled across this feed whilst watching the meltdown of the 'Million'.

My partner had been involved with some of her courses. Which i'll say i was dubious about as at a quick glance you see it's far too pushy, bullish. An attitude you are warned against, with the cliche, 'If it's looks too good to be true, it usually is'. The state of the 'mentors' instagram page of cars and watches. PLEASE!

Looking into how she operated and witnessing how the courses were run, i could see quickly it was all a front. With flashy words and utter nonsense, true exploitation of vulnerable individuals. With no actual substance to what she was preaching (and reading on here she says to just do cardio in the mornings).

£1200, the value! So many people on waiting lists! You have to do it to get this lifestyle! If it doesn't work, you just don't want it enough. Of course this 'mentor' of her's was part to blame, but if they've fallen out the customer should never suffer. It's the true definition of shithousery.

I see a few posts suggesting crocodile tears. You would though wouldn't you, i doubt she's a terrible person really. But greed and money can do truly awful things to some people. it's all a ruse for sympathy after being found out and taking on too much. Even with the best intentions the dreams and fantasies can sweep you up and turn you against who you are and what you believe in.

I'm rambling but the main take away from all this is what shitty thing to do, considering the current situation and the uncertainty that lays ahead, conning and abusing a following that was so loyal and faithful. She could clearly have a modest comfortable life with her family. BUT she wanted more, with such a huge rise, there will be an equally spectacular fall.

I feel sorry for anyone else who gave her money and even more so to anyone else to give her money in the future, unless she reverts back and delivers what she is advertising.

If anyone needs to be told to get up and do what you need to do, I'll give you a call for free and tell you to get it done.

Thanks for your time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Hollyxx

Isn’t Peter Andre like a 50 year old man famous for one song from the 90’s? I’m not married and I would say I’m exactly SA’s demographic. Someone who really liked everything she stood for. I think lowering yourself to insults such as fat shows that you are the person you think is here on this tattle thread. Whereas actually everyone has been maturely talking about how is best to run a business and the unprofessional approach of SA. Literally no one has come here with unrelated personal insults about her 🤷🏻‍♀️. I bet she is a really lovely mum/friend and her family are adorable. But she can’t do what she has done and take money off people and not expect people to talk about it. Rule number one in social media surely... if you do something wrong... people will talk.

• Heart

Factsnottrash

There was such a hard watch video earlier in the group from a brilliant woman, basically saying she just feels so let down, she's a single mum, the course was a stretch for her and how they've very much targeted vulnerable women with all of this and they should think twice in future, Sarahs response...... I can see from the comments that I should probably watch this but I'm taking some time for my mental health. UNREAL.

• Wow
  • Sad

Ohherr

Just to all the people who are putting themselves down for buying these courses, sometimes against their better judgement:
You are not silly/numpties/wallies etc - you were heavily targeted by professional con artists.
Their marketing techniques have been centred around FOMO, selling to your pain points (Jen actually recently posted that she doesn’t do this as it’s a shitty thing to do). You had lots of barking orders from Llewy and lots of pointing at you as if you’re being told off from Sarah, someone you respected and looked up to. Plus their use of language (they were very open about NLP throughout). Plus all the gushing praise from forced testimonials.
It’s really not your fault, they went in for the hard sell. Anybody could have been drawn in by them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

InstaLala

I’ve been lurking for a long time, but I’m one of the numpties who joined Smashing It. What made me decide to comment on here today was the comment above about the Facebook group being promised as a safe space, and being anything but. The investment was massive for me, money is tight but I bought into all of it, and I was incredibly open and vulnerable in that group, but jumped upon not just by the cheerleaders but also by Sarah herself. I never really respected him, but I was there because I couldn’t see how else I could afford access to her. What a wally I am, I’d have had more access to her passing her in the street. Yet still, even now, there are cheerleaders (TT anyone?) jumping on everyone, telling us we should be grateful and respectful. I am hurt and embarrassed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Minxxx

Before anyone pays for coaching please please see what is available in your community. There are lots of organisations that offer coaching and mentoring for free and the mentors are actual business people who have run successful businesses and know what they are talking about.

If you’re under 30, the Prince’s trust is great. I had invaluable advice from my mentor plus a grant. Otherwise your bank, local council Or chamber of commerce probably runs a business mentoring scheme where you can get a mentor.

• Heart
Reactions: 17