Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly. I don’t have a clue what’s going on or who to believe anymore! It just goes to show what a complete and utter tit show this all is.

A lot of people have lost money from this. Whether it was good for them or not. The content was delivered by a man with no integrity. Why shouldn’t everyone be refunded. No one should make a profit from this crappy situation even if you have been conned.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've been watching this all unfold with interest as an outsider. I'm totally disgusted and so upset for you all! I saw many people tagging Sarah at the start of all of this which is how I found out about it all. It did intrigue me, but as I wasn't a follower of Sarah I wasn't drawn into it. I had actually come across her before but wasn't interested as she seemed really snooty and like she didn't really care about anything..

Seeing everyone sign up to all of the coaching I was like ooo must be good! But I didn't go for it as all I could see was Sarah making money from doing coaching. That's how she was making her money, and I just thought ok I could make money from coaching, don't need to learn any more lol

As an outsider, Lewy looked like a con man. However as Sarah said he was legit, that makes you think he was. I do think he conned her in the sense of saying he was a successful business man, and he's clearly not. However..he did actually push her to her million pound goal. The 'no exit' business..I have been trying to think of a way that this name could be anything other than dodgy, but have failed so far

She knew she shouldn't be doing it, and went along with it anyway. This could have been because of his influence and mindfuckery, but I watched her live when she said she had made her million, and he was telling her to take a few months off (which I thought was a good idea) and she said that no, she wanted to make more. GREED

She should have planned the sessions - it wasn't like it was 100% up to him to plan. She has failed you all. Even if she was led along by him, she should have sent out the refunds immediately. I know that if it was me I wouldn't be sleeping until I'd processed the refunds. If she feels she can't comment in front of him I'd set up a private group and invite everyone in and explain and apologise until blue in the face

I'd also get a lawyer to help me with the damage caused to the brand. I'd probably offer freebies as a way of saying sorry. And I would truly be sorry.

The fact of the matter is, no matter what Lewy did, she is not refunding all of the money. Even if she says she is, she isn't. It can be done on the same day. She wants to keep it for herself, and that should tell you everything you need to know

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would request a refund for any service you were not happy with.

Also where is the apology to every one of her students she dragged down? If you listen to her “I lost myself” video it’s all me me me.
The apology and blanket refund for all the BS work is what I’m waiting for

That’s what a straight up No BS feminist business woman would do who had all our backs right?!

As she can manifest more money like a boss right?

As the money is coming... right??? 🤔

Reactions: 6
So you think SA has asked these women to do it or there’s some hidden agreement in coming out?
Well, I don't know if SA spoke directly to them, but they are close to each other and in the MM group everyone was saying how sorry they felt for Sarah. This woman was in the group too and largely thanked SA for the donation. If one of the people that is detaching Sarah from Llewy received donations for her non profit association from her it is surely not being disclosed and her defence is not unbiased. That's all. We can't ignore this, there is an association of characters.

Reactions: 5
Right. Looks like mimisweepantry is posting stuff as well talking about Llewy and his brother. And giving guidance how to spot fraudulent coaches. Funnily enough looks like she got a lot of her intel/tips off here - our pleasure Mimi 😉
She’s recommending Sarah’a No Bull School in next post though.
Question is - has Sarah weaponised Tattle against Llewy knowing his shtick is so paper thin it’ll come out without her doing anything? Not that he didn’t deserve it.

Can we change the name of this thread @Squirrelfriend? To “tttofficialuk is a gaslighting emotionally abusive Conartist - who Is so sly, he fooled Sarah?” Because this is basically what it looks like.

I’ve always liked her, as I’ve said on this thread... I think it’s time to support her too, along all the other women who have spoken up. Hopefully this will encourage her too as well.

man. I bleeping hope a journalist picks this up. These women speaking out publicly will hopefully open his eyes

On another note, there’s a video he has of his wife, pushing all boundaries fitness wise. He tells her to keep going. When she’s clearly reached her limit. I got a pang of sisterhood for her.... Is she happy?

when will he realise, he needs to look in the mirror and get humbled for the sake of his child? Literally.

And if you’re reading this LD.... Never ever underestimate the power and anger of women. Prick.
I’ve noticed something else . Sarah has been liking all the posts people have written against the con man :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we can add other IG'ers names in titles? So may be best to add his name in the first summary box? @Yel is a MOD can you advise?

Yeah, that's kinda how I'm feeling - she should definitely have explained to all of her groups though. I completely understand our group coaching was very small fry compared to the dumpster fire that was the SI course, but still, we were on that course, spending money during a period when it was very clear she was struggling to keep up.
Hardly small fry, it still cost £400. Not sure about you but I definitely don’t have that to piss up the wall 🤷🏼‍♀️ But yes that did make me giggle, describing SI as a dumpster fire 🙈

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed something else . Sarah has been liking all the posts people have written against the con man :)
Exactly, when she's never bothered to engage with people before, she doesn't even follow her own customers.

Same! All posters registered on Wednesday too (possibly a coincidence). It just underlines the disingenuous and unsophisticated tactics of SA.
Registered for what sorry?

wow - the post here is incredibly enlightening:

I’m not really sure where to begin. WOW.

A few months back I embarked on a journey to get a coach to help guide me, I spent my savings on someone I thought was right. About a month into the contract I realised I wasn’t really getting value for what I’d paid for after I refused all the up selling offers. My gut told me something wasn’t right. I started questioning it and with that I was “told off” but looking back it wasn’t being told off, I was being manipulated and brainwashed. About a week after that something upsetting and personal happened to me which you are all aware of and that coach came in like some sort of ‘saviour’ offering me free services. At the time, I thought that was kind. Then as I had time to think about things and started studying at college for my NLP and started group sessions with Jen, I had so many great breakthroughs I was over the moon but also realised that I wasn’t getting anything from the other coach despite the amount I paid. I was scared and felt stupid because I’d realised I’d wasted my money on a coach that wasn’t aligned to who I was and what I wanted.

Having been told off before, I was scared to question again (that’s the whole point of the scare tactic) so I kept quiet but all the while my gut was screaming out at me. I kept saying Taban would you ever treat someone like you have been treated by this coach. OF COURSE I WOULDN’T because I’m genuine, real, authentic and have empathy for people and on a REAL mission to make changes in peoples lives, not take their hard earned money.

Yesterday, I read a post from a brave woman who came out about her experience, I froze as I read every word. It was exactly what I went through, slowly all the pennies started falling. I instantly sent a message to cancel my coaching and asked for refund. I realised that there were MANY women who had the same experience, many women were brainwashed and manipulated into paying for something they later regretted, didn’t align with.

I don’t think I’ll ever see that money again, it feels like it was stolen from me. The coaches claim to be the best coaches in the UK but I can guarantee you..ey can’t go bigger than what they currently are because of they do, they will be dealing with law suits left, right and centre because of the number of people that will come out and speak up.

I stepped away for many reasons but mainly because I will never stand by women being treated like tit even if it means a personal financial loss.

It would be an absolute injustice to all women who went through this for me not to speak up. Any threats, bullying, manipulation or scare tactics will not work on me now that I see the truth. In fact anything tried on me, I’ll most probably take it to court, might be worth remembering I’ve already taken ISIS members to court, what can I say, you can’t take the Kurdish freedom fighter out of me!

It’s a big life lesson learned and an expense one! As a abuse survivor, it’s taken years to heal and recognise when someone is taking advantage of you but I’m so proud in this instance because I put down my boundaries and stepped away fearless. I’m so proud to have done that and put my values first. Knowing I have the strength to pull away from bullshit is worth all the money I paid. And in Kurdish we say that if our eyes is on something someone has taken away from us then that person will never see the benefits. Karma is real and I’ve got some strong spirit guides 😂

Out of this experience, I now know how NOT to be a coach/mentor. I’ve also been lucky to have proper coaches and mentors like the teacher in our college, Jennifer is amazing and Sarah.

If anyone who follows me has experienced this, you’ll know from who, you’ve done nothing wrong and don’t be scared. There are so many women coming out now. You’re not alone 💛

Reactions: 5
To be honest those who are in that coaching scene will not want to get on the wrong side of anyone, for business sake. Maybe I’m a complete sinic but these women can make a clear cut from their experience with Llewy and use this to their advantage, coming across as strong business women who stood up for what’s right.

Sarah on the other hand ran away in the Tesla and cried to her audience/customers. I can’t see how she can come back from this?

It’s all such nonsense and everyone is out for themselves. It really does boil down to money over integrity. Everyone has an agenda or a strategy. Everyone. It’s business.

Also has anyone actually received money back into their bank? I haven’t.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.