Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone she coaches, has just sold out of places for their course coaching people on how to set up their own business.

Coaching people to coach people on how to coach people.
Sarah is a con merchant . Without a doubt. But she’s selling nothing. Emperors new clothes. Avoid at all costs. I’m sure we will hear of her off Instagram in years to come as a white collar fraudster or on watchdog as one of those who con people out of their hard earned cash. She’s as I said previously, a millennial and they think the world owes them a living.

Reactions: 5
@Squirrelfriend thank you. Am stunned to read that the person behind MHS is a MLM con artist. What on earth was SBS thinking. For those not following the SBS story think succesful Business seemingly destroyed by dubious advice from an acolyte of SA. .... you couldn’t make this stuff up.

Reactions: 3
Sarah is a con merchant . Without a doubt. But she’s selling nothing. Emperors new clothes. Avoid at all costs. I’m sure we will hear of her off Instagram in years to come as a white collar fraudster or on watchdog as one of those who con people out of their hard earned cash. She’s as I said previously, a millennial and they think the world owes them a living.
Oh yeah totally believe that about her.

Just peeped her IG story where the guy interviewing her asks her about the £100k she made in 10 day and he asked her how. She started off with classic deceitful body language when she started talking covering her nose and mouth while she answered the question. She didn't even come across as confident or believeable in that clip.

• Heart
No need for the whole generalisation about millennials 🙄

Reactions: 14
There is a pretty much running theme of everyone thinking they are destined for amazing things among the millennials ,im one too but can’t deny it ..everyone has to be creative and extra special and unique and successful it’s exhausting .

• Haha
Have you seen her latest story? Sounds like she might have seen the light and maybe she will stop the relentless money bragging and focus on her family, her life and building a proper business with substance. Suspiciously her coach Llewellyn Davies also had a few days of being “poorly”. I wonder if something happened, maybe some of their clients dared to protest about all the bullshit they’ve signed up to?

Wow I feel bad now .. will try phrase it a bit kinder she’s a mum of a new baby and been running along like a steam train going on about money when she had an amazing life all laid out in front of her anyway . I hope she’s realised not to throw it all away on all this shallow bullshit .

The funny thing is she was preaching about not feeling guilty about prioritising making money. Went as far as telling people to cut friends and family out. "Its your moral obligation"
Now that she's taken the money, she has had a sudden realisation that neglecting family is not ok.
Feel sorry for those that funded her milli mission for this advice and are now being placed on hold...
At least she can be sad in the comfort of financial security.

On another note - did anyone else note in her recent interview, she said she couldn't believe people were willing to pay her huge sums for coaching (think it was £5k). Imagine being one of her paying customers and hearing that.

Reactions: 7
Nothing to feel bad about, it simply show that everything comes at a cost and when it all sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. I feel she’s being exploiting people’s (women in particular) vulnerabilities in a time of great financial uncertainty and that feels so wrong and upsetting to watch. I hope she has realised and I wish her the best if so.

Maybe she will give some money back to her conned clients? That would put things right and would make a good story.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Couldn't agree more.
Integrity is priceless and sadly, she lost all of hers these past months. As a long time follower and genuine cheerleader of SA & family, it was hard and confusing to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And one of her recent post bragging about how she made a million (which she didn’t anyway, she booked a million revenue) despite the pandemic - no, she did it because of the pandemic, taking full advantage other women’s financial worries to upsell some confidence tips and exercise advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Couldn't agree more.
Integrity is priceless and sadly, she lost all of hers these past months. As a long time follower and genuine cheerleader of SA & family, it was hard and confusing to watch.
Totally agree. The fact that she knows she lost sight of reality is a good thing. But if u signed up for a course you d be feeling pretty hard done by . This is the thing about this branch of “ feminism” it pushes women to burn out by trying to do it all. Even with her husbands support 24/ 7 its difficult never mind single parents who are trying their best to provide. I used to like Sarah and I hope she can find her way back to balance. These insights may be the most valuable lessons her “ clients” will learn from her

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow! I never would've expected her to film something like that. Do you think people started to complain or was it a total self realisation? I wonder how her clients feel seeing this?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hope it was self realisation. The thing is she is bound to be successful anyway because she is so creative and determined, she could easily have her own interiors brand! I hope she gets out of the coaching game and finds herself again.

Reactions: 2
I think Sarah has been reading here any it’s nice to know the penny dropped. Family are everything. We do what we do for our families and without them it’s pointless. Money comes and goes but our constant is loved ones. If all you have is money then you’re the poorest person of them all. Glad you’ve hit reality Sarah. ❤

• Heart
I’d like to think it’s that she’s had a realisation or maybe she’s just going to disappear now citing her ‘mental health and family priorities’ and keep everyone’s money 🙃
She’s full of tit. I don’t know why they bothered to have kids since they’re clearly an inconvenience.

Seems like both she and her mentor are having a break from SM. Maybe they are experiencing burnout? Perhaps they've been called out? Possibly had a disagreement between themselves?
Or maybe this thread has prompted a tearful update, seeking sympathy/reassurance 🤷‍♀️

Yeah it seems very coincidental that all this realisation is coming the minute she “made” her million - maybe this is yet another technique to sell something else. It’s weird that she went from super smug to super humble in a matter of a day or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow! I’m really surprised. it’s a total about turn. Very unprofessional to cancel clients! Understandable if you’ve had a sudden death in the family or something but otherwise no way. I’m not sure I believe the sobbing stories... I’m a cynic!

I had to unfollow as I do a low-status job (although the money is decent!) because my husband works long hours and this fits round my young kids, and I always felt inadequate watching her.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.