Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone one else been hate following this girl ? she went from fairly stylish with gorgeous home and family to prize bellend forever bleating on about earning 100k and how much money she is going to make . She was boasting her family were buying a Tesla too the other day . Crass as duck considering most people are struggling right now ( it’s ok though she says she never contributed to anyone else’s money troubles and it has nothing to do with her if people get made redundant so she can carry on with her smug boasting) .

I love seeing people earning money through business but it seems she’s a vulture charging desperate people for ‘ business advice’ , like some sort of Jordan Belfort type character .Shes become so arrogant and has a Kanye West sized head these days . She thinks it’s because she’s a woman no one likes her going on about her earnings . No love it’s because you are a cock . She appears to have no real job but thinks people can ‘manifest’ money .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly cannot cope with the constant chatter about money and empowering other women to make money. No love, you’re just a wheeler dealer prick who’s cornered the market by seeking out vulnerable down on their luck women who desperately need to make a buck usually to feed their kids. Exploitation. She’s also the biggest mug when it comes to reappropriating culture, like the accent and the outfits... Erm, sorry, did you grow up in an all black community love or in the suburbs of Croydon with a semi-affluent middle class family. Fake as duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She needs to sort her attitude out before she ends up broke again she was going on the other day about wanting to make a million and that was her goal , nasty capitalist braggart these days , taking advantage of people desperate for info on how to be as successful as her . Her interiors aren’t even successful she had to hire an interior designer for her own house . I can’t stand the fact she makes out people are being anti feminist for not supporting her bragging about making thousands , no you are just an arrogant twit .

Reactions: 6
Just so tone deaf just now , I saw her saying that she wasn’t the cause of anyone else’s misery but she doesnt seem to get that people aren’t tolerating that capitalist bullshit too well these days .

Reactions: 3
She also just got dragged for not saying anything about racism and then turning it into a poor me moment when she was called on it .

She also just got dragged for not saying anything about racism and then turning it into a poor me moment when she was called on it .
I saw this! Tasteless and tone deaf when her husband is black and it’s going to fall on her to teach her children about the reality of living in society as mixed race women.

I love manifestation and I think (?) her courses have helped women with small businesses but I think she should be more humble with her success - maybe that is anti feminist of me but she’s becoming really abrasive recently.
I am glad they managed to move before lockdown started though, they’d have been super cramped in that flat.

Reactions: 2
Just watching her stories, is she flogging a pyramid scheme? The old network marketing crew used to say things like “my manager earns X amount, you can too” Or, “I made X amount in 6 months” etc. Nothing against her at all I do really like her and the stuff she does 👍 No hate from me ❤

Reactions: 1
I appreciate she’s trying to encourage women to dream big and aim high but it is getting a bit crass now. She’s shilling a message that success = high income which is not helpful at this moment in history. I also wonder how long her bubble will last, I can’t see how all this is sustainable or scalable. She’s doing tons of 1:1 coaching sessions a day, that’d exhaust anyone!

Reactions: 2
I like the message she's sharing but I've found recently she's gone a bit over the top. I think it's to do with her new business coach (who seems like a proper dick.)

On a separate note, I may be showing my lack of go-getting business nous but what's the point of her sending voice notes?

I appreciate she’s trying to encourage women to dream big and aim high but it is getting a bit crass now. She’s shilling a message that success = high income which is not helpful at this moment in history. I also wonder how long her bubble will last, I can’t see how all this is sustainable or scalable. She’s doing tons of 1:1 coaching sessions a day, that’d exhaust anyone!
I think she has a book out soon, I only know because I’ve seen it shared so that’s bigger in terms of scaling up her project so to speak.

Have to admit I was never a huge fan but kept following purely as I found some of her content interesting and the interior aspects quite out there, but over the last 18 months she’s became increasingly vacuous and a bit of a bandwagon jumper with the insta clique so I just unfollowed her.

She’s still moaning on about 5k not being enough for people to earn and it’s such a paltry sum and people should aim 6 figures , such a capitalist hole .

Again, I appreciate the message she's sharing about empowering women and aiming high, it's just the way she goes about it. Some people are obviously lapping it up but I just find it a bit much.
Talking of a bit much, did anybody watch any of her live with her mentor last night?

True - I think I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but it's getting more difficult! This live thing she's doing with her coach is a good example of that. £150 a pop with nearly a thousand people on the waiting list.
If people think it's worth it then fair enough but how can you gain anything from it if there are a thousand people on it? You may as well just watch a YouTube video.

Reactions: 4
True - I think I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but it's getting more difficult! This live thing she's doing with her coach is a good example of that. £150 a pop with nearly a thousand people on the waiting list.
If people think it's worth it then fair enough but how can you gain anything from it if there are a thousand people on it? You may as well just watch a YouTube video.
Can’t help but feel like it’s all a very elaborate ponzy scheme. She’s going to get rich fairly quick but it just isn’t sustainable in the next few years.

I agree @grace28 its very much like make as much as possible and it’s not sustainable at all , plus if it doesn’t work for people she can just go off with their money with a ( shrugs shoulders ) you obvs aren’t cut out for business . I hate things like that , no better than MLM

Reactions: 4
I started following this business coach recently after seeing her mentioned in various threads.

I’m very on the fence. Clearly very good at selling her own courses/services, but I’m not convinced they’re actually any good...

Her coach Llewy Davies is the bleeping worst too.

I don’t know what to make of this woman? Although, I’m very rarely on Instagram now. I took a break after the Caroline flack stuff and never really went back on.
But it all seems a bit shady

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.