Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have both unfollowed each other and all tags from him have gone from her page ... curious !
Ok taking all comments made recently on this subject my take on it all if that’s the case that they’ve unfollowed one another is this. Sarah is money obsessed, she’s hurt only by money or the fear of not having it. Maybe slippery lewy has conned her out of the money and it’s not a million she has any more. Sarah has already proven that money is more important than anything so could it be she’s lost a load to the conman . ????

Reactions: 4
This is a guy that boasts about having a criminal past (facing life in prison etc) and has 40k followers and zero engagement and as far as I’m concerned no qualification as a coach or mentor. It’s all cars and Rolexes but no substance. I’m surprised someone as smart as Sarah would associate herself with this guy and go in business with him. I feel sorry for all the women who have been influenced into spending £1,200 on some bullshit course.

Reactions: 6
Go to her page on highlights under “ work life balance” set of stories click to last 4 stories on it... very interesting and she’s made herself look even more amateur and a sitting duck for any conman I’ve tried to post here but file too big 😐

Reactions: 2
Maaaaybe she stood up and spoke up about how unethical their moves have been? And it didn't go down well.
He unfollowed her, not the other way round.

I wondered if the husband had said something to her, i'm not implying affair per se but just about how she was absolutely up that other guys arse and her attitude.
Very interesting though, she managed to get her book to number 1, make a load of money and then started crying.

Yeah maybe her husband got pissed at how close they were getting or something
She’s still following him so it can’t be that. I’d never looked at his account before . God he’s vile, money and material obsessive . He’s all about greed. He’s the king narcissist. Very dangerous, disgusting, untrustworthy individual imo. How anyone could want to team up with him in any way shape or form is beyond me. The guy oozes con man from every pore. He’ll be in jail again soon.

Somehow I don't think either of them respected the one another. I think they used each other for their own personal gains and as expected, it ended sour

Somehow I don't think either of them respected the one another. I think they used each other for their own personal gains and as expected, it ended sour
Definitely, he just talked over her and she just latched onto his 'successful' persona. Very odd relationship.

Reactions: 1
Even the guy she did that interview with (Beingalphie) is all about money money money. What is it with all these self proclaimed “coaches”?

They have both unfollowed each other and all tags from him have gone from her page ... curious !
🤤🤤🤤 No way!! I checked last night and one of them was still following the other.

This is REALLY what those tears were about and obviously Jason's post. Probably Llewy taking Sarah's kindness for weakness.

Didn't she partner with him on this course at £199 a month???? If so, how the duck is that gonna work now? Her clients must be bricking it.

I wonder what happened and what was said to get to this point.

I noticed her husband has stopped following her mentor too. I always liked her husband- he seems like a nice bloke.

• Heart
Somethings happened hasn’t it. If the course doesn’t continue that’s going to take away a good chunk of that million.

He has shared stories today saying something like.... disloyal people lose, loyalty is royalty, I imagine he’s a right arse to work with. Surprised she put up with him for as long as she did. He seems like one of those people who just spouts words and flashes cash and nothing of substance actually comes out of his mouth 😂😂. Sad that she fell for him. I used to really like her but she totally lost her way

Reactions: 8
She’s well rid of him if they’ve fallen out. Saw on his stories someone’s tagged them both. Awkward turtle moment, he shared it , Sarah didn’t . Also , anyone notice his wife is a carbon copy look wise of Sarah albeit ten years older. Mind you can tell she’s a con mans wife. Mutton as lamb. Accept that may appear bitchy but it’s true! Bandeau dress and thigh high red boots isn’t a good look on anyone . Proving again money don’t buy taste and sophistication. It’s trailer park trash

Yeah his wife looking like someone who would cut you as soon as look at you 😂 , talk about Nouveau riche . Sarah has good style at least .His feed is all Gucci bags and fancy cars urgh .

• Haha
I really hope some of her conned women come and read this thread, and spend time and money in proper business and career coaching by subject matter experts and not some scammy mentoring. Also making a living out of instagram doesn’t seem a very wise long term choice, maybe a 2 / 3 year kind of thing. Sarah’s snubbing of 9-5 employment was ridiculous and insulting (particularly as many people are loosing their jobs now). I know many employees millionaires, who went up the ranks with support by their employer and paid holidays and other rights. You’ll find that those “entrepreneurs” ridiculing employees are often the failed kind. Successful entrepreneurs have dignity and respect.

• Heart
So she's been conned just like she's been 'conning' all those people on her course...

Can anyone sum up what her stories said? Or was it literally just that she's taking time out to spend with her fam? And putting a hold on all work/courses?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.