Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wonder what happened. Surely she can't have gone along with him merrily until she made her 'million' then decided he was unethical? Maybe he fucked her over? Very odd. Hope some of her clients clarify.

Reactions: 3
I checked him out - he's dreadful. All about material wealth and 12 holidays a year - obv doesn't care that if he and people like him carry on like that there won't be a habitable planet for his daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I checked him out - he's dreadful. All about material wealth and 12 holidays a year - obv doesn't care that if he and people like him carry on like that there won't be a habitable planet for his daughter.
Have you seen this post with him and his cars probably on hp or borrowed for the shoot. His daughter will be proud to announce herself ? Because her dad was materialistic? I think not! If that was my father I’d want to distance myself completely as that ain’t my tribe, the whole materialistic money obsessed wannabe gangster the only way is Essex types . If I was single and a bloke like him chatted me up I’d probably laugh in his face. He’s not a tall man and is coming across as having short man issues

Attachments

• Heart
His latest post going on about protecting your family financially during the pandemic ... duck off you meathead some people need to do decent proper jobs during Covid not try and accumulate superficial wealth by ripping other families off .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His latest post going on about protecting your family financially during the pandemic ... duck off you meathead some people need to do decent proper jobs during Covid not try and accumulate superficial wealth by ripping other families off .
The guy needs locking up. Wonder if the tax man is aware of his income fully ? 🤔😏😉

Reactions: 2
If she had focused on coaching clients that she could actually help, she could have made decent money whilst retaining integrity and scaling on that side of her business.

Instead, greed got the best of her. Selling one size fits all coaching "suitable for anyone, whether you have a business ot not" a non definable product - only to get her £££ up.

She is excellent at selling and she cleverly sold HOPE at a vulnerable time.

Have a feeling she will apologise soon

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure she will - see her latest post. Up to a week ago it was all about if “you don’t want to make money why are you even alive and you’re letting down all women on earth”, and now she loves cuddles and the sun on her face. If she were truly reflecting she would be off social media, processing refunds, and then issuing a proper apology for all the exploitation over the last few months. I have no doubt she has great qualities as a business woman, she should focus on those instead of chasing the £££ and trashing her credibility as a result.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think her head is so big now she will think she deserves peoples money just for gracing people with her excellence .

What decent company would want to work with her now?!
Im sure many will, she is smart and has a lot to offer - Just not the last few months content 😅
She can win following back if she can find her genuine voice again then own up, clear up the recent months.
Their fallout makes for a good storyline. Worth following for that alone 😄

Her mentor Llewy posted some cryptic messages on his insta last night, about letting people to join his circle only once and if they f-up then they are f-up and will forever regretting it
Interesting.....

I wonder what she did to duck up she must have questioned him or their methods something he looks like a roid rage hot head .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s removing it bits by bits, one photo here and there... will be interesting to know if they still run that course together!

Reactions: 2
The live with her and llewy announcing the million is still up, it’s just on her insta TV not on the grid now. Something is really weird about this. Lots of people tagging her and llewy (obviously clients) and she’s not reposting anything other than stuff about her book.

I'm interested to see what happens this morning - isn't their POWER ZOOM(!) at 10:30 on a Monday?!

Reactions: 1
I think she said in that teary video that all calls are being put on hold whilst she is taking time off work

I really like and admire Sarah, but these past few months I've found her unbearable. She's been aggressive and not very pleasant in manner. All about the cash and how pathetic you are if you don't subscribe to her way of thinking. As for her mentor he is absolutely vile. It all just looks like a massive rip off and in times like these they should be ashamed. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Reactions: 6
I feel a bit sorry for her to be honest she’s doing the whole humble thing now so what the hell happened to make her go from aggressive / I’m such a roaring success to this . Could be simple burn out which is a bit more relatable and human but of so all she has been selling is bullshit .surely her mentor would support her if she was just feeling a bit tit . Don’t like to speculate but wondered if she maybe had post natal depression and threw herself into all this to mask it as she wasn’t acting the same at all , I had a friend who had an affair and it was all post natal depression and it made her act really out of character .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.