Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she’s the absolute pits I can’t believe someone can be so obsessed with money . I don’t care if it’s mean to be a male trait , the ruthless acquisition of wealth is just horrible . She’s telling people who have paid her money for coaching not to DM her now as she’s too overwhelmed with all the DMs eeeeer people paid you for help at least you can do is get back to them without a crappy attitude .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really want to know what amazing value she's adding to people's lives. I'm not convinced that exercise and instagram stories are going to make you the most successful person ever.

Also, she keeps referring that 53% of women will be millionaires statistic around. First result when you Google it includes this:

Women are set to represent more than half of Britain's millionaires by 2020, according to a UK think tank.
High divorce payouts and longer lives will mean 53% of millionaires will be women, says the Centre for Economics and Business Research.

From 2006. Seems legit - almost like they keep saying it and one day it'll actually happen.

Reactions: 2
Just bumping this for people interested in that main hustle school woman who has been coaching styled by Susie and trashing her business . She appears to be affiliated with Sarah awkwisombe and that Lewy charmer .

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So glad @Squirrelfriend directed me this way! I've followed Sarah for years, loved her interiors content and how genuine she used to seem. Loved the 'get off your arse and do something' stuff to a point. Even loved the transparency around money.

However i've unfollowed her because it's all a big mlm bullshit scam now. She seems so far removed from what she originally said she was all about? She IS bragging about money...to people who are giving her their money??
She is arrogant, entitled and seemingly doesn't have a talent or a product, just the boss babe bollocks from every other mlm. Can't believe people pay money for her seminars - what can she possibly 'teach'?

Just bumping this for people interested in that main hustle school woman who has been coaching styled by Susie and trashing her business . She appears to be affiliated with Sarah awkwisombe and that Lewy charmer .
Can you give anymore info? I don’t follow either but just had a look through both of their pages and stories but couldn’t find anything of note

So glad @Squirrelfriend directed me this way! I've followed Sarah for years, loved her interiors content and how genuine she used to seem. Loved the 'get off your arse and do something' stuff to a point. Even loved the transparency around money.

However i've unfollowed her because it's all a big mlm bullshit scam now. She seems so far removed from what she originally said she was all about? She IS bragging about money...to people who are giving her their money??
She is arrogant, entitled and seemingly doesn't have a talent or a product, just the boss babe bollocks from every other mlm. Can't believe people pay money for her seminars - what can she possibly 'teach'?
Yeah such a shame she was genuinely cool and has great style and has thrown it all away on this MLM bullshit , she may be richer but she’s made a prize dick of herself .

Can you give anymore info? I don’t follow either but just had a look through both of their pages and stories but couldn’t find anything of note
Styled by Susie took Business advise from some fairly recent start up called main hustle school who is essentially someone ‘ trained’ in all this boss babe tit , life or business coaching . Susies business is in trouble now as she made some decisions to start a patreon and deaffiliate herself from her own successful Facebook group . Sounds like Sarah Awkwisombe is one of the people involved in business coaching the main hustle women. Sarah is an influencer who uses to be decent who is now like a multi level marketing bot bragging about making loads of money and has became awful .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It all seems to have come out of nowhere all of a sudden! In your face, shouting about money and how she can help you earn money. I speak to a few shops on Instagram who have taken her course, they don’t give any info away on it so I feel she must MAKE them sign contracts to not discuss? Either way it’s fairly obvious she tells them to create a hype as they have all turned into the “shop update at 7 girls with new stock you must get it quick before it sells out” and it’s a tactic I’ve seen many use and for some it works and they have a hype eventually over people rushing to get their orders in. I do believe sometimes they fake a stock update and mark it all as sold out so people start to believe it goes quick but the stock was never actually there. It’s becoming obvious with the amount of shops doing this lately and with how Sarah speaks the same as this. I also have her book as I was looking into starting a shop on Instagram for my creations but her book is just The Secret made shorter, swear words and all info could be found on YouTube. I’m surprised she hasn’t gotten worse reviews on this yet as a lot would of bought it for this golden business info she states to know but nope, it’s nothing to do with it and just tells you to think big if you want big money. Literally the secret/Law of attraction rip off.

I imagine that a lot of people who buy the book will be on her course / just signed up (she shared new recruits reading her book) so these people reading the book are on this exciting 6 month journey to earn their first million, so of course there will be loads of good reviews from these brainwashed recruits

Honestly she’s just unbearable now where the hell did all this come from ? It’s not sustainable in the long term either once people catch on to you .

She has mentioned NLP on insta, if I were thinking about giving this woman my money I would delve a bit further, see she's mentioned this and do some research. Then see that it's all bullshit 'tricks' to make you part with your money. She doesn't have a product or a method or secrets to help your business, she has buzz words and mlm tactics.

I used to like her but now she's one of those people who implies you're lazy or not working hard enough if you're not making hundreds of thousands. Easy for her to say when she's conning impressionable women out of their money.

Reactions: 3
She has mentioned NLP on insta, if I were thinking about giving this woman my money I would delve a bit further, see she's mentioned this and do some research. Then see that it's all bullshit 'tricks' to make you part with your money. She doesn't have a product or a method or secrets to help your business, she has buzz words and mlm tactics.

I used to like her but now she's one of those people who implies you're lazy or not working hard enough if you're not making hundreds of thousands. Easy for her to say when she's conning impressionable women out of their money.
Yes run off with peoples money then make it their fault if they aren’t awesome enough to make it work , she basically gets money for motivational speeches .

Reactions: 1
I feel dirty signing up to this site and partaking in any of the goss BUT it seems to be the only place where anyone can actually speak up/read up about any of this.

I just wanted to point out her surname is incorrectly spelt. If anyone else is trying to sniff out all the recent BS surrounding SA, they might not find anything online.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It all seems to have come out of nowhere all of a sudden! In your face, shouting about money and how she can help you earn money. I speak to a few shops on Instagram who have taken her course, they don’t give any info away on it so I feel she must MAKE them sign contracts to not discuss?

There are no contracts. They are scared of her and LD.
They are also heavily encouraged to tag tag tag on insta stories.

I've been following her on instagram for ages, mostly out of morbid curiosity... I'm not sure why all these people trust her to coach them since the only successful business she has had is her coaching business. She tried so many different business ideas which she seems to brag about, but to me it sounds like she doesn't have any real passions apart from money. She hasn't had any successful businesses that are actually businesses in themselves, apart from having lots of followers in Instagram. It's definitely wandering into the realms of a Pyramid scheme, trying to make as much money as quickly as possible, and then one day she will suddenly 'give up' coaching and all her students will be left hanging.

Reactions: 3
This is the first time I've posted here too, I couldn't find anything anywhere else online. I'm just shocked so many people seem to be falling for it, and no one else is calling bullshit.

how do we think it all works? is it like a MLM? Will sarah make money off those she helps or do they just pay for the course? Does Llewy make money off Sarah's income or does she just pay him as a mentor?? And I guess my biggest question - why is none of this transparent!! That's what makes it seem exactly like a MLM

I’m eagerly awaiting someone to come over here who’s been on her courses to spill what she actually does to help these people earn 6 figures quickly 😂🙈 It’s only recently she’s gone full steam with bragging about money and how many are signing up lately so maybe they’ve not got to the stage of realising they aren’t getting the amount she says they would and will wise up and spill the teaaaa very soon

I don't think they make money off the people they help (apart from the cost of their course), but the main thing is they are bragging about how much money they are making as coaches, which will of course make people think that coaching is a great way to make money. So it's coaches coaching coaches to make money coaching- I see it happening a lot in the states, all these amazing coaches going on about how they are making 'six figures' and then eventually they just disappear into thin air... or show up a while later promoting essential oils or shampoo...
I do see other non coaching businesses are on her courses too, but I don't know why they would take advice from her when she has no experience in the types of businesses they were running?

I’m eagerly awaiting someone to come over here who’s been on her courses to spill what she actually does to help these people earn 6 figures quickly 😂🙈 It’s only recently she’s gone full steam with bragging about money and how many are signing up lately so maybe they’ve not got to the stage of realising they aren’t getting the amount she says they would and will wise up and spill the teaaaa very soon
ooh I hope so! I've read her new book, it doesn't share anything revolutionary...

I do see other non coaching businesses are on her courses too, but I don't know why they would take advice from her when she has no experience in the types of businesses they were running?

ooh I hope so! I've read her new book, it doesn't share anything revolutionary...
[/QUOTE]

I don't think they make money off the people they help (apart from the cost of their course), but the main thing is they are bragging about how much money they are making as coaches, which will of course make people think that coaching is a great way to make money. So it's coaches coaching coaches to make money coaching- I see it happening a lot in the states, all these amazing coaches going on about how they are making 'six figures' and then eventually they just disappear into thin air... or show up a while later promoting essential oils or shampoo...

I have seen a lady who makes wall signs/art, Pom Pom’s? and a key ring shop are paying her a lot of money for this course and I don’t understand how someone who makes Pom Poms on Instagram will make six figures, it might help them sell to followers but in the long term, how many Pom Pom’s can you sell to make that so I think there will be some disappointed businesses after all this and that’s when we’ll hear more when the courses start to end and reality hits that they won’t have a Tesla like Girl Boss Sarah 🙃🤔 I also got her book as I’m in the middle of sorting out an online shop hopefully and very disappointed with how little help it gave when she bases herself on helping others make money!

• Heart
Th
how do we think it all works? is it like a MLM? Will sarah make money off those she helps or do they just pay for the course? Does Llewy make money off Sarah's income or does she just pay him as a mentor?? And I guess my biggest question - why is none of this transparent!! That's what makes it seem exactly like a MLM
They charge £200 a month per student. 200 students x £200 = £40k a month (that's 1 course, she has a few going) x 6 months.

Plus she has a huge list of 121s at a much higher premium.

I imagine she and llewy split the income equally. She also paid him upfront to mentor her for x period of time. A large sum - she once mentioned.

I think when it all comes to an end, she will pretend to be reflective and sorrynotsorry about this period. She will no doubt get work regardless.

Llewy leads, she mostly hosts/is IT for the power coaching video calls. Chimes in with her #realtalk. Basically, she has the followers and he has the product - coaching. They reward those most 'active' on social media.

I think SA genuinely believes she offers value.

She will soon be a certified NLP coach by llewy. No doubt they will recruit their 'strongest candidates' to become certified NLP coaches etc.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.