Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah such a shame she was genuinely cool and has great style and has thrown it all away on this MLM bullshit , she may be richer but she’s made a prize dick of herself .

Styled by Susie took Business advise from some fairly recent start up called main hustle school who is essentially someone ‘ trained’ in all this boss babe tit , life or business coaching . Susies business is in trouble now as she made some decisions to start a patreon and deaffiliate herself from her own successful Facebook group . Sounds like Sarah Awkwisombe is one of the people involved in business coaching the main hustle women. Sarah is an influencer who uses to be decent who is now like a multi level marketing bot bragging about making loads of money and has became awful .
thanks

Reactions: 1
Do you know someone doing the course?

To be fair if she can make £40k a month from this I don’t blame her.

He seems to have more of a business background than she does. I think you’re right in she has the willing following and he has the knowledge. That’s how it comes across anyway.

Th

They charge £200 a month per student. 200 students x £200 = £40k a month (that's 1 course, she has a few going) x 6 months.

Plus she has a huge list of 121s at a much higher premium.

I imagine she and llewy split the income equally. She also paid him upfront to mentor her for x period of time. A large sum - she once mentioned.

I think when it all comes to an end, she will pretend to be reflective and sorrynotsorry about this period. She will no doubt get work regardless.

Llewy leads, she mostly hosts/is IT for the power coaching video calls. Chimes in with her #realtalk. Basically, she has the followers and he has the product - coaching. They reward those most 'active' on social media.

I think SA genuinely believes she offers value.

She will soon be a certified NLP coach by llewy. No doubt they will recruit their 'strongest candidates' to become certified NLP coaches etc.

Wow that's a sickening amount of money she's making...

Can an admin edit the spelling of her name?!

I feel dirty signing up to this site and partaking in any of the goss BUT it seems to be the only place where anyone can actually speak up/read up about any of this.

I just wanted to point out her surname is incorrectly spelt. If anyone else is trying to sniff out all the recent BS surrounding SA, they might not find anything online.
Apologies for my tit spelling 😂 good point no one will be able to find this thread can @admin change the name if possible ?

Reported my post to say about name spelling

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

He seems to have more of a business background than she does. I think you’re right in she has the willing following and he has the knowledge. That’s how it comes across anyway.
I know a few people

I know a few people on it. Some love it and some don't. A handful will probably do very well from it.
Some have dropped out and called SA out on being unprofessional whilst being paid a high amount each month - SA clapped back at them in a video saying the course is huge value for money...and told people to feel free to leave if they want to. Her pockets are sufficiently lined I suppose.

Btw, SA has seen this thread about her and streamed a live vid to her online group about how she had 'made it' since people are now talking about her on Tattle. I am sure she still checks in.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m sure she has read it I guess she will just think people are jealous of all her cash when in reality people liked her before and thought she seemed cool now she just bores the tits off people about rich she is . BORING . I don’t blame her for wanting to make money who doesn’t it just the way she’s making it selling bullshit to gullible people then bragging about it and how successful she is .

£200 a month is lot of cash for not very much .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So what are we thinking her huge announcement is tomorrow? If she’s hit 1 million pound, I’ll be shocked at how well ‘buzz words’ can manipulate people to just throw cash at her as she’s never really gave anything else away that’s so special about her course apart from rewording the law of attraction

The scam is that she made £1m of revenue by doing courses with the coaches who allegedly helped her make the £1m, but who are probably taking a big chunk of it. So the £1m claim is technically bullshit

Also she routinely advertises her own clients, but it’s never marked as an AD and often she doesn’t even disclose that they are clients and that’s dodgy

Yes that’s a good point technically they are ads aren’t they . I just don’t get how you can be so proud of making money with no actual skill or product really apart from telling ( lying ) to people about them getting rich . It’s like it’s the end result that matters not how moral or worthwhile it is .
How long are people going to drink this up for ?

Can’t decide if she’s trolling us with her check out my designer bag and shoes post .

I don’t think she’s trolling, it’s just part of the MLM narrative “you can be like me” sort of thing. It’s just marketing, I’m sure we will see more of that

Reactions: 6
Yes pretty much following the MLM narrative then , look at my new Tesla , look at my shoes . It may as well be forever living .

I don't think they make money off the people they help (apart from the cost of their course), but the main thing is they are bragging about how much money they are making as coaches, which will of course make people think that coaching is a great way to make money. So it's coaches coaching coaches to make money coaching- I see it happening a lot in the states, all these amazing coaches going on about how they are making 'six figures' and then eventually they just disappear into thin air... or show up a while later promoting essential oils or shampoo...
I do see other non coaching businesses are on her courses too, but I don't know why they would take advice from her when she has no experience in the types of businesses they were running?

ooh I hope so! I've read her new book, it doesn't share anything revolutionary...
This is what I don't understand. Who has the spare cash to throw at a woman who isn't even in your sector and knows nothing about running your type of business? It's snake oil selling isn't it. I just assume it's essentially mlm where they train some other coaches who then train some other people and take a cut from all of them.

Part of me wishes I could bullshit this much and get people to throw money at me for no reason other than I appear to be doing well and I swear. Also, I could buy a tesla if I wanted but if I did, and I bragged about it on insta, my friends and family would call me out for being a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what I don't understand. Who has the spare cash to throw at a woman who isn't even in your sector and knows nothing about running your type of business? It's snake oil selling isn't it. I just assume it's essentially mlm where they train some other coaches who then train some other people and take a cut from all of them.
Yes thats the thing £200 a month could be well spent getting valuable experience from someone in your own industry not someone telling you to get up and do some exercise and do some postive affirmations . She’s clearly setting herself up as the best around and people are flocking to her .. it’s all a bit emperors new clothes .

Can you imagine your family and friends asking what you do ? ‘ eerrrr I tell other people to be better at stuff I can’t do myself ‘
they would be like ‘sorry what is that’ ?

Reactions: 3
It’s so hypocritical to be empowering women - I can help you with your business , but I’ll charge your tit loads and then big up that your getting me to a million she’s is so insulting small businesss are struggling big time and she is selling magic beans and these women want a piece if what she’s got it’s like there paying for her popularity and exposure on her account ! Jesus I don’t diss anyone making money but have some respect to your clients SA it’s truly awful she’s no feminist 😱

It’s so hypocritical to be empowering women - I can help you with your business , but I’ll charge your tit loads and then big up that your getting me to a million she’s is so insulting small businesss are struggling big time and she is selling magic beans and these women want a piece if what she’s got it’s like there paying for her popularity and exposure on her account ! Jesus I don’t diss anyone making money but have some respect to your clients SA it’s truly awful she’s no feminist 😱
Absolutely nothing to do with empowering women she is saying that is what she’s doing because ultimately her instagram following is predominantly women and always pretty much has been , they are her captive market would be no use trying to flog it to men would it .

I switched her 'live' on for 2 seconds to see if her announcement was that she's made a million. Has she? I had to turn it off cos she has sunglasses on indoors the absolute cliche.

I just rolled my eyes and closed insta.

• Haha
I switched her 'live' on for 2 seconds to see if her announcement was that she's made a million. Has she? I had to turn it off cos she has sunglasses on indoors the absolute cliche.

I just rolled my eyes and closed insta.
Yep, I switched off after 2 minutes of that man just chatting on about her ‘story’ of reaching out to him and basically long story short, she got in touch because she wanted to make tons of money and was ‘hell bent my on making a ton of money and now she’s made a million within weeks. He looks just as happy so he’ll probably be getting a chunk of that, another chunk to all other people she’ll have to pay out to, another chunk for tax... she doesn’t have a milli in the bank.... but she’ll keep making out she’s got a million in her bank account

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t seem that happy in the live...
TBH anyone who makes money by telling other people they can ‘manifest‘ money should take a long hard look at themselves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.