Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As to whether she may be suing him, she said they parted in good terms, and in her teary live on Monday that she hasn’t been fuc*ked over by anyone. Also she’s not in the best position to sue people right? Given that she has sold services she hasn’t delivered and is not giving refunds?!

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much did she pay him for her own coaching? And what about the work they did together, did they split the earning 50/50? I would think he wanted to take more as he brought in all the knowledge (AKA did all the talking) and was the "big boy".
Yeah they said on one of the lives that they split it 50/50 but as far as I know all the payments went to her so I can't see that this is about him ripping her off or anything like that. What was always interesting though was that when she hit the £100k mark she said she would never introduce him to her audience when everyone was asking who her coach was.

That's the post I mentioned! SA completely ignored it on the FB group. Most of the responses were about cardio!
My first thought was - are people really paying £200 a month to have someone tell them cardio every morning will bring you success? Am I missing something here?

Yeah they said on one of the lives that they split it 50/50
So in reality she barely made 500K? 😂 And now even less, given that she'd had to refund some money. Man, she really made L bank! He probably made her transfer his half before every program, so I think they're "even" in terms of money, she might have lost some for paying him for the whole year of private coaching though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder how much did she pay him for her own coaching? And what about the work they did together, did they split the earning 50/50? I would think he wanted to take more as he brought in all the knowledge (AKA did all the talking) and was the "big boy".
don’t know but it seemed to have been a significant amount.When he was talking over her on her live mil announcement he took over saying she came to him and that he told her his price and that she was shocked but now WASNT IT ALL WORTH IT SARAH?!! At that point she was nodding staring into space with her shades on but didn’t disagree. I’m thinking it could’ve been something like 10k. Just plucking it out from thin air but it’s a lot of money but something that if he dangled big enough bait (of making a mil) she’s take?

My first thought was - are people really paying £200 a month to have someone tell them cardio every morning will bring you success? Am I missing something here?
Haha there was a lot more to it that that initially. The lives were good value at first but it very quickly felt unplanned and as though they were winging it week to week. What did it for me was that the only measure of anyones success was by how much they were going on Instagram stories and tagging Llewy and Sarah (obviously an MLM tactic) and then out of the blue they decided to hold an event for a ''golden 25'' who they felt were 'showing up' the most. I think 4 or 5 of the ones rewarded included people being coached by Llewy 121 and people that hadn't behaved particularly nicely in the group and towards others. It really left a bad taste in peoples mouths that we were all paying the same money but 25 people were singled out. It wasn't nice to see a couple of the bullies rewarded either with a fancy trip to a hotel for a live event and expensive champagne. People actually started posting live videos relentlessly of themselves in the hope of being chosen again, and women were open about how it had made them feel so tit about themselves for 'not trying hard enough' and beating themselves up!!
Again, the whole thing was just managed badly and created massive division in the group.

don’t know but it seemed to have been a significant amount.When he was talking over her on her live mil announcement he took over saying she came to him and that he told her his price and that she was shocked but now WASNT IT ALL WORTH IT SARAH?!! At that point she was nodding staring into space with her shades on but didn’t disagree. I’m thinking it could’ve been something like 10k. Just plucking it out from thin air but it’s a lot of money but something that if he dangled big enough bait (of making a mil) she’s take?
I think he was £2k per month.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Haha there was a lot more to it that that initially. The lives were good value at first but it very quickly felt unplanned and as though they were winging it week to week.
I totally agree! To me it felt like they would meet in the morning, decide "lets to a smashing it course", then Sarah would announce it in the evening same day, start taking payments and then figure out what they'll actually do on the spot.

I bet there are a lot more Smashing it crew members in here than we realise

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Looking at the chosen 25 ladies, I think they were chosen as top MLM targets, most of these women are coaches themselves and they were probably a good advertising source for Sarah and LD. Maybe those 25 were targeted to become “executive students”, spending £000s on one-to-ones with them etc. I don’t think it was about showing up, it was about how much they’re willing to spend...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I totally agree! To me it felt like they would meet in the morning, decide "lets to a smashing it course", then Sarah would announce it in the evening same day, start taking payments and then figure out what they'll actually do on the spot.
Million per cent! Then what else can we sell quick, a business accelerator and pretend it's different from the Smashing it course! 🙄 That's also when she started getting complaints in the group which were either deleted or mainly unanswered. At one point they messed up and didn't record one of the lives but kept promising to post it and didn't, so people rightly got annoyed, probably not at the fact they messed up, it happens, but because they lied about it THEN did a live to basically tell people to stop moaning and if they don't like it leave!!!! The whole vibe was created on if ''you don't get it then there's something wrong with you'' ''you aren't trying hard enough, you're not cut out for business!'' Then, the bullies would attack you so everyone ended up feeling like tit! The best one though, Llewy going on and on about never burning out, yet both of their excuses for all of this is burnout!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
The business accelerator was blatantly smashing it under another guise

Reactions: 4
Maybe those 25 were targeted to become “executive students”, spending £000s on one-to-ones with them etc. I don’t think it was about showing up, it was about how much they’re willing to spend...
FACTS

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Absolutely!!! i mean look at Llewy selling his business accelerator course while walking down the road today. WTF? It was clear that it just occurred to him to do that so he directed people to his “PA” for bookings.
In any content like that you need to have a detailed plan week by week and really tight structure and if it is coaching then it should follow a clear path of allowing for people having set backs after every goal set and tools to resolve as you go along. The stories of women clearing “dead wood” in their life are heartbreaking actually because it’s one thing to have a realisation that maybe some relationships in your life don’t work and set about setting boundaries or separating and another is attending some zoom calls with people who don’t know you from Adam and starting to cut people out of your life as a result.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Looking at the chosen 25 ladies, I think they were chosen as top MLM targets, most of these women are coaches themselves and they were probably a good advertising source for Sarah and LD. Maybe those 25 were targeted to become “executive students”, spending £000s on one-to-ones with them etc. I don’t think it was about showing up, it was about how much they’re willing to spend...

I said exactly the same!!! I know they were upsold to at the event too, offered free calls etc so Llewy could sign them up to his 121!

Million per cent! Then what else can we sell quick, a business accelerator and pretend it's different from the Smashing it course! 🙄 That's also when she started getting complaints in the group which were either deleted or mainly unanswered. At one point they messed up and didn't record one of the lives but kept promising to post it and didn't, so people rightly got annoyed, probably not at the fact they messed up, it happens, but because they lied about it THEN did a live to basically tell people to stop moaning and if they don't like it leave!!!! The whole vibe was created on if ''you don't get it then there's something wrong with you'' ''you aren't trying hard enough, you're not cut out for business!'' Then, the bullies would attack you so everyone ended up feeling like tit! The best one though, Llewy going on and on about never burning out, yet both of their excuses for all of this is burnout!!!
And another gem - how they were both over delivering. Sarah had the cheek to go as far as saying the videos were reposted out of COURTESY, yet the smashing it course page promised recordings and worksheets which never materialised either.

For what it's worth, I really want to believe Sarah had the best of intentions but too many slip ups just indicate they were operating from a place of greed.

I hope she sets it right and refunds everyone without having to request it

Reactions: 5
Man I feel like a dick. A huge dick. I’m a sensible person who just wanted some business advice to grow our business. It was mis sold to start. I know a few of us thought it was going to have business related content. Nothing. Then oh look we have a business course. So then I felt like I HAD to sign up to that as I didn’t want to miss out. Yeah they sucked me right in. Honestly I feel like such a complete twit.
Trust me, we all learn how bad MLM is only AFTER we fall for it, or we witness someone close fall for it. You're not alone, sadly it's completely normal to fall for it, and we're happy for you for realizing it sooner than too late. It's hard to believe but people do ruin their lives and families over MLM!

But I can’t help but feel like she’s realised she’s been had but hasn’t taken accountability for dragging us with her and selling us a pipe dream because she’s too upset to talk about it. We are all upset.
She has taken 0 accountability whatsoever. All her statements are about how sad SHE is, how important HER family is, how hard this has been on HER mental health, what realizations SHE has had, how this has affected HER followers, how SHE will come out stronger... She has not addressed the YOU. She probably will, after seeing this 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And another gem - how they were both over delivering. Sarah had the cheek to go as far as saying the videos were reposted out of COURTESY, yet the smashing it course page promised recordings and worksheets which never materialised either.

For what it's worth, I really want to believe Sarah had the best of intentions but too many slip ups just indicate they were operating from a place of greed.

I hope she sets it right and refunds everyone without having to request it
Oh the courtesy comment did it for me! Such a bad attitude and Llewy walking off in a mood because someone dared question him. They were like little kids at times.

Reactions: 6
of course she was operating from a place of greed, her mission was to make £1m and it was all means to an end

Reactions: 1
Oh the courtesy comment did it for me! Such a bad attitude and Llewy walking off in a mood because someone dared question him. They were like little kids at times.
I know right, how they justified selling a course at that price only to claim the lives are shared out of courtesy. It is a big word but they used intimidation in that live and yes, bullied the girl that even brought up anything.

She has a lot to say about Tattle, but the fact is many on this thread are here because Sarah mentioned this site. I bet most here were none the wiser.

This platform is a lot of bad things, but this thread in particular is the only place you can leave an honest opinion.

Any influencer selling a product should have a public review system in place, a bit like google reviews

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok I’ve signed up just to put my two cents worth in.
I joined the smashing it course, signed up for 12 months and also the business accelerator course. Man I feel like a dick. A huge dick. I’m a sensible person who just wanted some business advice to grow our business. It was mis sold to start. I know a few of us thought it was going to have business related content. Nothing. Then oh look we have a business course. So then I felt like I HAD to sign up to that as I didn’t want to miss out. Yeah they sucked me right in. Honestly I feel like such a complete twit. I followed sarah for years and I guess trusted her so thought this was legit. Not for one minute did I think it was an MLM. I hate them!!

I’m more annoyed with myself for not seeing it. It was worth the money up until week 6/7. I’m now into a regular exercise routine which has helped my mental health immensely. Then the content was fluff From then on. So I can’t say it was all bad as I’ve met some genuinely nice people. But I can’t shake this feeling that I’ve been had.

we were expecting a statement from sarah today.A post in the Facebook group is a cop out. Send an email explaining what’s happened. So you’re sad and hurt and whatever. How do you think all 250 of us feel. Even the ones who are alright with it probably aren’t really. Everyone is upset or disappointed. They deserve an explanation whether you’re ready to or not. You’ve earned £150k out of all of us the last few months. The least we can expect is a bit of honestly. She did an Instagram live about it but no live in the Facebook group.

I really respect sarah. I honestly do. But I can’t help but feel like she’s realised she’s been had but hasn’t taken accountability for dragging us with her and selling us a pipe dream because she’s too upset to talk about it. We are all upset.

Honestly don't, we were all suckered! Every single one of us in our group feels exactly the same and I would say we're all intelligent humans that unfortunately trusted Sarahs judgement. Things happen in business and if she'd have handled it correctly, held her hands up, said I messed up with an explanation, we would have felt a million times better and kept our respect for her, it's the blatant ignorance and putting herself first that has angered so many. Yes Im sure she feels tit and it's impacting on her mental health but it's impacting on all of us. The way they have both handled it by unfollowing each other on social media as the first sign of any issue is so unbelievably unprofessional and the rest that's followed well you just couldn't make it up!

I know right, how they justified selling a course at that price only to claim the lives are shared out of courtesy. It is a big word but they used intimidation in that live and yes, bullied the girl that even brought up anything.

She has a lot to say about Tattle, but the fact is many on this thread are here because Sarah mentioned this site. I bet most here were none the wiser.

This platform is a lot of bad things, but this thread in particular is the only place you can leave an honest opinion.

Any influencer selling a product should have a public review system in place, a bit like google reviews
I couldn't agree more and have said exactly the same thing. I would never have found this platform before, but glad I have so we can all actually express how we feel! I hope she reads all of this and does the right thing!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.