Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word it's escalating. Lots of very upset people in the group now, calling out the bullies, saying they feel let down and don't come from privilege so the money has been a stretch. Sarahs 'statement' saying she can't really say much yet, some stuff has to stay private. Her mum has now commented about what 'they've all been through ' the last few months yet Sarah and Llewy set up a company together on 14th September!? This has all taken a very very dark turn. There are so many vulnerable women in the group who have literally given them their last penny and they're STILL not agreeing to refund people!!!
OMG money does bring out their true color, doesn't it??
I'm sure she's stalling, trying to figure out a way to get away with keeping as much money as possible, play the victim card and convince these vulnerable people that "she just went through so much bless her"

Im just so shocked that in the public comments ( all that I have access to ) I have only seen 1 single solitary comment suggesting that SA should explain what she's alluding to and be transparent. every other comment is blind devotion. its like a cult?!

Reactions: 3
Im just so shocked that in the public comments ( all that I have access to ) I have only seen 1 single solitary comment suggesting that SA should explain what she's alluding to and be transparent. every other comment is blind devotion. its like a cult?!
It really is. The thing is I bet a lot of people don't want to risk saying anything on her instagram for the fear of being jumped on like they were in the group. The bullies are starting to change their tune in the group now too now people are expressing how they truly feel.

I’m not a boss babe business expert but saw the company they set up No exit .. it’s a limited company so does that mean no repercussions if they just shut up shop ? Interestingly her accounts for last year No bull blog school had assets of £366 🤷‍♀️ Guess she must have got better at manifesting money for her book .

Reactions: 5
did they fully deliver and complete the smashing it course?
Nope! It was meant to be 6 months extended to 12 which a lot of people signed up for but didn't pay for. So under consumer rights, everyone should be entitled to a full refund as it wasn't delivered as described and the substance and content has been off from week 3/4!

• Wow
  • Haha
It really is. The thing is I bet a lot of people don't want to risk saying anything on her instagram for the fear of being jumped on like they were in the group. The bullies are starting to change their tune in the group now too now people are expressing how they truly feel.
That's true. I am not saying anything because I don't want to be jumped on... We're all just keeping quiet but there will be more and more people who lose their patience and speak up.

I’m not a boss babe business expert but saw the company they set up No exit .. it’s a limited company so does that mean no repercussions if they just shut up shop ?
Not an expert either, the only strategy I can think of is if they set up a new business, and use the money from their old business to transfer it to the new one and claim in as an expense that "they're researching and investing it in a new business", that way they pay fewer taxes on both businesses, say one of them went bust, claim a loss etc.

Reactions: 1
The whole thing is just being exposed for the shambles it is. Imagine being a ‘millionaire’ business owner and having your mum comment saying how hard it’s being for you all! People are losing their jobs and livelihoods left, right and centre. They need to start being honest and not cryptic because I don’t think peoples goodwill is going to last forever where their money is concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Sarah is being very quiet because of legal implications? Perhaps she is going to sue her mentor and cannot comment on anything?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Sarah is being very quiet because of legal implications? Perhaps she is going to sue her mentor and cannot comment on anything?
I don't think she would have any evidence. The way MLM works, the way they word everything, the fine prints, promising something and nothing at the same time, they know how to do this type of business without leaving any trace of a possible lawsuit.

You can tell L taught her that - always being sneaky and shallow with your wording "1 milli in turnover business" vs "I am a millionaire" give the same impression to normal people, but it's a huge difference.

Reactions: 2
Looking at her latest Instagram post, a lot of followers are buying into the slowing down/spending time with the family story and thanking her for her honesty?!?. It’s so upsetting to watch really....

I don't think she would have any evidence. The way MLM works, the way they word everything, the fine prints, promising something and nothing at the same time, they know how to do this type of business without leaving any trace of a possible lawsuit.

You can tell L taught her that - always being sneaky and shallow with your wording "1 milli in turnover business" vs "I am a millionaire" give the same impression to normal people, but it's a huge difference.
True but she did called herself a millionaire a few times (what a millionaire eats for dinner stories, the 7 figures club etc).

I'm imagining that SA paid him for his services so she is now/will be out of pocket. I am imagining that he suggested cutting their losses and running, which finally made her think.

did you guys now that L was in an interview with Grant Cardone? That's the only thing you need to know to make you RUN for your life. 😂 😂

I'm imagining that SA paid him for his services so she is now/will be out of pocket. I am imagining that he suggested cutting their losses and running, which finally made her think.
He posted about loyalty and those that are disloyal always lose etc. He is the one selling the course without her now.
I get the impression she ended the partnership when she realised her brand was getting trashed

• Wow
I wonder how much did she pay him for her own coaching? And what about the work they did together, did they split the earning 50/50? I would think he wanted to take more as he brought in all the knowledge (AKA did all the talking) and was the "big boy".

Ok I’ve signed up just to put my two cents worth in.
I joined the smashing it course, signed up for 12 months and also the business accelerator course. Man I feel like a dick. A huge dick. I’m a sensible person who just wanted some business advice to grow our business. It was mis sold to start. I know a few of us thought it was going to have business related content. Nothing. Then oh look we have a business course. So then I felt like I HAD to sign up to that as I didn’t want to miss out. Yeah they sucked me right in. Honestly I feel like such a complete twit. I followed sarah for years and I guess trusted her so thought this was legit. Not for one minute did I think it was an MLM. I hate them!!

I’m more annoyed with myself for not seeing it. It was worth the money up until week 6/7. I’m now into a regular exercise routine which has helped my mental health immensely. Then the content was fluff From then on. So I can’t say it was all bad as I’ve met some genuinely nice people. But I can’t shake this feeling that I’ve been had.

we were expecting a statement from sarah today.A post in the Facebook group is a cop out. Send an email explaining what’s happened. So you’re sad and hurt and whatever. How do you think all 250 of us feel. Even the ones who are alright with it probably aren’t really. Everyone is upset or disappointed. They deserve an explanation whether you’re ready to or not. You’ve earned £150k out of all of us the last few months. The least we can expect is a bit of honestly. She did an Instagram live about it but no live in the Facebook group.

I really respect sarah. I honestly do. But I can’t help but feel like she’s realised she’s been had but hasn’t taken accountability for dragging us with her and selling us a pipe dream because she’s too upset to talk about it. We are all upset.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.