Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry not sure how to quote you. But yes the fact we were all left for a few days wondering what was going on and them unfollowing each other was unprofessional. Not that you’re allowed to call them unprofessional of course......

and then she said about not giving a reason as they want to remain professional!! Professional What!!!!

Reactions: 3
All the people commenting on her Instagram with "bless you, you're going through so much" are the followers who have not bought into her made-up programs. That's why they can be so understanding, it's not their money on the line.
They're not the people who actually made her money, they just follow her because they like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sorry not sure how to quote you. But yes the fact we were all left for a few days wondering what was going on and them unfollowing each other was unprofessional. Not that you’re allowed to call them unprofessional of course......

and then she said about not giving a reason as they want to remain professional!! Professional What!!!!

There have been so many contradictory comments its ridiculous. And BEYOND unprofessional.

Reactions: 1
I think I take back what I said earlier in this thread. I said something like it was brave to admit she was wrong etc and walk away. I see now after reading all these comments from people actually on the courses that she really is being a bit of a dick. I thought behind the scenes she would be updating and explaining things to her clients in detail and refunding and apologising. But I can see that she’s being as vague with the people paying her as the general public. Which is really unfair. As someone who hasn’t paid for her recent courses I wasn’t bothered about her not explaining everything in public. But I’m so disappointed that she didn’t come straight to you lot and have a grovelling apology/refunds and an explanation. People have paid her a lot of money 😮 they deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think I take back what I said earlier in this thread. I said something like it was brave to admit she was wrong etc and walk away. I see now after reading all these comments from people actually on the courses that she really is being a bit of a dick. I thought behind the scenes she would be updating and explaining things to her clients in detail and refunding and apologising. But I can see that she’s being as vague with the people paying her as the general public. Which is really unfair. As someone who hasn’t paid for her recent courses I wasn’t bothered about her not explaining everything in public. But I’m so disappointed that she didn’t come straight to you lot and have a grovelling apology/refunds and an explanation. People have paid her a lot of money 😮 they deserve it.
I wish more of her followers would realise the same. But there are plenty of people from Smashing It too that have commented all over her Instagram posts! Im not saying I want her to feel tit, but I do want her to take responsibility.

Why on earth has her mum publicly commented? I get it's a supportive message but it seem so unnecessarily... public?

1884AB3D-91CB-4398-A11D-73A9AE33EFDF.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I wish more of her followers would realise the same. But there are plenty of people from Smashing It too that have commented all over her Instagram posts! Im not saying I want her to feel tit, but I do want her to take responsibility.
It’s like a weird cult! Where they pay to be treated like tit. I think I just had some hope that this person I had been following for years wasn’t the nob she is being but after reading all this I see she is!

I guess the test here is whether Sarah will wake up tomorrow and refund the Smashing It course pronto. It’s embarrassing that she hasn’t done so already, and naively I assumed she had!

Why on earth has her mum publicly commented? I get it's a supportive message but it seem so unnecessarily... public?

View attachment 260619
Maybe even her mum has been brainwashed!

Reactions: 1
I guess the test here is whether Sarah will wake up tomorrow and refund the Smashing It course pronto. It’s embarrassing that she hasn’t done so already, and naively I assumed she had!
She won't part with her "mili". We shouldn't forget she's always put money first, that's all her talk money money money.

I woudn't even expect a full refund personally. As i said the first 6ish weeks was good. I think refunding at least last months fee would be a start and prove she's sorry. Its the people who couldnt really afford it that i feel sorry for. I've lost £600 but i could afford it. There's people who were scraping it together to try and improve their life and they've been left high and dry within nowhere to go from here. I'd rather she refunded those in full and not me at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
sadly, the pandemic and women losing their jobs has been her golden ticket.
That’s exactly why I think this is serious, it’s that the exploitation happened during a time of financial hardship for people (women in particular).

Reactions: 4
I’m really shocked to hear about the smashing it course, it’s all behind closed doors so all we see is people tagging on Instagram and making it look amazing. I’ve done her pre Llewy courses and all were well planned out full of resources etc. But you can see the change since he came along, at first it looked like they were really vibing off each other in a positive way but it soon changed. You could tell she’d take too much on. I did her group coaching and was really disappointed it was rushed and she always said she was hurrying to the next thing and didn’t have any time, never replied to the Facebook group questions etc. It was meant to be 4 weeks of learning all her secrets and propelling your one business. But it was really basic, £400 for half a rushed hour a week and whilst I like Sarah I didn’t feel I got anything out of it. I certainly didn’t learn any secrets to success or feel supported. I do feel like Sarah got caught up in Llewys BS but she should now put her money where her mouth is and refund people she’s given crap service too as well as apologise. I’m gutted I do feel stupid buying into it I was dubious of Llewy but trusted her. I also know she paid him £12k for 4 months coaching as she mentioned it somewhere. I’ve seen his recent stories and it looks like he is desperately scrabbling for crumbs now. This thread has been eye opening

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There was such a hard watch video earlier in the group from a brilliant woman, basically saying she just feels so let down, she's a single mum, the course was a stretch for her and how they've very much targeted vulnerable women with all of this and they should think twice in future, Sarahs response...... I can see from the comments that I should probably watch this but I'm taking some time for my mental health. UNREAL.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I am questioning myself tbh. I am a member of M&M group and had paid into the Biz Acc course. The money is being refunded for the Biz course. Reading this thread has made me question stuff we take at face value especially when you want to hit your goals so badly.

I took Sarah as a savvy business woman so struggle with the fact that she was duped or led unwillingly on a different path.
She made her Milli then it's now sour grapes. The lack of transparency when the service is relationship based baffles me. Its honestly bewildering and I keep watching the circus unfold

There was such a hard watch video earlier in the group from a brilliant woman, basically saying she just feels so let down, she's a single mum, the course was a stretch for her and how they've very much targeted vulnerable women with all of this and they should think twice in future, Sarahs response...... I can see from the comments that I should probably watch this but I'm taking some time for my mental health. UNREAL.
WOW... just wow. again, all about HER mental health. she's digging her own hole deeper and deeper.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She won't part with her "mili". We shouldn't forget she's always put money first, that's all her talk money money money.
It's not happy money though. There is a lot of resentment surrounding what might be perceived as ill earnt gains.
Surely she doesn't want to keep unhappy money?

Wow, she must be really battered by all this. I can't help feel bad for her in some ways, her kids watching her breakdown. Het husband picking up the pieces. What a mess.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.