Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole schtick of MLM is family isn’t it , making women feel guilty for working and being away from their kids , dangling the carrot of working from home and being financially secure , that’s what’s she’s keyed into here and Llewy must have been rubbing his hands together . No Mums would follow him normally .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I remember when she introduced her mentor to her followers on IG, I believe a lot of them went directly to him for coaching.

She must have quickly realised she was losing money to him. She said something along the lines of "Thanks to me, you get Llewy"...teaming up was probably not out of choice but necessity, she had to monetize this somehow. And, here is how. Except it has not worked.

Reactions: 4
So see all the comments are along the line of ‘ you have to look after yourself ‘ even her mum comments , clearly spinning the I’m such an overwhelmed mum narrative now 😆 wondering when she will go bankrupt with that business then and pretend she has paid some people back ?

Reactions: 2
She will 100% monetise this whole thing. I’m just waiting to see how she does it. Unfortunately there are too many desperate people out there, particularly now with job losses, who will buy into her courses
Agreed. Just waiting for the next course announcement 🙄

So see all the comments are along the line of ‘ you have to look after yourself ‘ even her mum comments , clearly spinning the I’m such an overwhelmed mum narrative now 😆 wondering when she will go bankrupt with that business then and pretend she has paid some people back ?
Would people ever have this much sympathy for another brand or business that screwed so many over so badly? NO. It's sooo crazy the support after how much they've messed people about. I wouldn't mind if she'd have been honest with what's gone on, but still no explanation whatsoever! We're watching all the positive comments roll in baffled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The next course will be how to fail and rise up like a phoenix , bore off Sarah and stop trying to be top dog at everything .

Reactions: 3
It just all seems so fake to me. I did the Money and Manifesting course a while ago (one of my friends raved about. It did nothing for me but I did really like Jen!) and am still a member of the Facebook group.

Someone on there posted a while ago about how Smashing It and the ideas behind it went against everything SA stood for and how the point of the manifestation woo woo stuff is so you don't have to work ridiculously hard. SA never even acknowledged the post but all her little minions kept popping up talking about how cardio was really important. It was embarrassing. You could tell that Jen (The Money Medium) wasn't entirely comfortable with it all.

Someone has also just posted on the FB group about there being an elephant in the room and most people are being very supportive of her and turning it into a positive. It's like a bloody cult.

In some twisted way her mentor shows more transparency, at least his online presence (obvious fake following, questionable ownership of materialistic possessions etc) makes it easy to decipher his legitimacy or lack of.

Her presence and image is way more sophisticated and polished. Gotta wonder, who conned who the most?

I’m a bit worried she’s making out she has lost the million when she’s probably not at all , going to do the whole boo hoo I lost it all thing to make people feel bad and meanwhile pocketing 900k or so .

In some twisted way her mentor shows more transparency, at least his online presence (obvious fake following, questionable ownership of materialistic possessions etc) makes it easy to decipher his legitimacy or lack of.

Her presence and image is way more sophisticated and polished. Gotta wonder, who conned who the most?
It’s certainly an interesting combo that probably unarmed people and convinced them this was the real deal .

His stories today 😨 He's touting for the scraps of left over business from the fallout and indirectly slagging her off. This is a guy who bought himself 30K followers to build a 'brand' and recycles shite content on repeat claiming that he will be creating brands to succeed in 2021. For real. WTF. He is baaaaad news. I also love how he ended up inviting people to the Business Accelerator course, quoted the price and in the next story he was like 'oh yeah, dates - next few weeks'. He did this walking down a bleeping road and talking into his phone. Does this scream a successful business coach who coached people into six seven figure incomes?

We are watching a live of industrial scale spill of snake oil here.

Reactions: 13
It just all seems so fake to me. I did the Money and Manifesting course a while ago (one of my friends raved about. It did nothing for me but I did really like Jen!) and am still a member of the Facebook group.

Someone on there posted a while ago about how Smashing It and the ideas behind it went against everything SA stood for and how the point of the manifestation woo woo stuff is so you don't have to work ridiculously hard. SA never even acknowledged the post but all her little minions kept popping up talking about how cardio was really important. It was embarrassing. You could tell that Jen (The Money Medium) wasn't entirely comfortable with it all.

Someone has also just posted on the FB group about there being an elephant in the room and most people are being very supportive of her and turning it into a positive. It's like a bloody cult.
I remember this. No acknowledgment whatsoever on the shift from "money is relaxed and easy" Vs hustle hustle hustle.

And yes, you better not speak against any of it, her fans will come down on you whilst she goes about her day - lunging, squatting and selling out courses so you better swipe up and get on that waiting list. The waiting list for a course that have an uncapped limit on it's intake. A course that is such heavy demand, she will upsell it day and night, shamelessly.

To think she has written a book about all this too. You just have to laugh.

His stories today 😨 He's touting for the scraps of left over business from the fallout and indirectly slagging her off. This is a guy who bought himself 30K followers to build a 'brand' and recycles shite content on repeat claiming that he will be creating brands to succeed in 2021. For real. WTF. He is baaaaad news. I also love how he ended up inviting people to the Business Accelerator course, quoted the price and in the next story he was like 'oh yeah, dates - next few weeks'. He did this walking down a bleeping road and talking into his phone. Does this scream a successful business coach who coached people into six seven figure incomes?

That last line 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Haha, I said the same! walking down the road trying to sell a course 😂

• Haha
@Factsnottrash thats so good to know someone else on the smashing it course- and like you im seeing all this cult-like behaviour!! i was one of them who spoke up and literally everyone is bloody brainwashed! its been a great 3 months, but i was considering leaving anyway in the last couple of weeks once they both came on the live and got super defensive when people started speaking up. there's a few ring leaders in that fb group where if you dare say anything slightly negative about videos not being uploaded etc they pounce on you, its very odd.

@Factsnottrash have some people have actually got a refund for the previous 3 months because the full course hasn't been delivered?
i was contemplating emailing them but was waiting for todays announcement.
the least sarah could've done was to come onto the group and apologise.

Llewy posted yesterday saying he wants to run some face to face group sessions coming up for the smashing it crew, but he's gone quiet about that ...sounds like a whole loada talk to me and now he wants to poach smashing it crew for his own course

Reactions: 1
Check him out slagging Sarah off talking about people with colourful instagrams not being the real deal trying to hoover up her crumbs while he goes on about earning 7 figures with his business with 40k in the bank and his stained t shirt .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Mum has made a telling comment on her latest post saying now you can ‘stand up for YOUR beliefs’.

that really seems to confirm that Llewy pushed her in a direction she didn’t first intend to go

Wow. You know this is a bigger mess than I thought. As I said earlier, I thought she's booked the courses through NBBS (correct me if I am wrong @Factsnottrash @Breeeeaaaathhe! ) so the refunds are hers to give, right? So she gives refunds and Llewy charges people who want to continue with him and makes off with the cash? That's what you get for rushing into shady business dealings with a man off the internets.

Reactions: 5
It was paper money (as in on paper, not old notes 😂 ). She is selling a dream, working hard but realised that it wasn't true (be it a scam or to herself). Reading comments on IG and she seems like a powerful woman and I'm not sure that is a good thing.
@Cher-horowitz SA is coming across as brash and bullish - not humble or apologetic - and anyone with a brain cell can see what is going on. I don't see her as a victim, and my mention above that she "seems" like a powerful woman is definitely not a good thing.

I am surprised that she hasn't been behind the scenes mopping up the new recruits concerns and worries and giving immediate refunds.

I wonder if L has something on her so she cant expose him, or truly what happened?

She is biding time and will likely feel her way around how to navigate this based on popular/unpopular opinion.

All it would take is full refunds and an apology to redeem herself 🤷‍♀️

Nope, it's reposting of book sales and garage workout stories...

@Factsnottrash thats so good to know someone else on the smashing it course- and like you im seeing all this cult-like behaviour!! i was one of them who spoke up and literally everyone is bloody brainwashed! its been a great 3 months, but i was considering leaving anyway in the last couple of weeks once they both came on the live and got super defensive when people started speaking up. there's a few ring leaders in that fb group where if you dare say anything slightly negative about videos not being uploaded etc they pounce on you, its very odd.

@Factsnottrash have some people have actually got a refund for the previous 3 months because the full course hasn't been delivered?
i was contemplating emailing them but was waiting for todays announcement.
the least sarah could've done was to come onto the group and apologise.

Llewy posted yesterday saying he wants to run some face to face group sessions coming up for the smashing it crew, but he's gone quiet about that ...sounds like a whole loada talk to me and now he wants to poach smashing it crew for his own course
That's exactly it, I think we would've all been pretty understanding if it had been handled properly! I know lots of people have said we should be entitled to a full refund under our consumer rights. It hasn't been delivered properly or as advertised!

And yes the Llewy live events thing HA! It all reeks of desperation.

Would just love a proper response from Sarah really, but still nothing.

Wow. You know this is a bigger mess than I thought. As I said earlier, I thought she's booked the courses through NBBS (correct me if I am wrong @Factsnottrash @Breeeeaaaathhe! ) so the refunds are hers to give, right? So she gives refunds and Llewy charges people who want to continue with him and makes off with the cash? That's what you get for rushing into shady business dealings with a man off the internets.
As far as I know, all the money has gone to Sarah through No Bull.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.