Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely agree Instacasualty. It’s so easy to research people and companies, I would have expected more due diligence.

I recall he used to refer to SA as ‘first female millionaire’ however on the live it said ‘first millionaire’ meaning first person he’d coached to 1 million.

The book was all before him, and I’m pretty sure they said the money from the book wasn’t counted in the million.

I genuinely hope it works out for her.

Reactions: 3
I have followed her for years now and actually was always rather fond of her content (interiors, family even NBBS) but the recent developments were really turning me off. The recent events are weirdly fascinating too.

Sarah said that she is joining the dots having been seemingly swept in this but this guy had zero cred to start with - sorry. His Insta and its low engagement it is WOEFUL. It's a sign of a fake, bought follower bots. Looking at his stats v Sarah's stats, he must have been in heaven that she gave him the time of day in the first place as he really isn't anybody on Insta AT ALL and she drove traffic and credibility to him. I am surprised that someone like her did not clock it at the outset. Doing some digging on the social media presence of this guy and his company from publicly available sources like Companies House but ultimately joining the dots (as Sarah would say) few things are huge red flags:

This guy appeared on Insta in 2018 (? – can’t see further on available stats) and his following jumped by 30K in a one month in 2019 (really?) and then remained steady with trickle of following actually going down and a terrible ER - one look at Social Blade reveals that

He talks about Financial freedom (trigger MLM phrase) without offering any actual tangible advice on how to achieve it apart from banging on about 'mindset' (again standard tactic but not dissimilar from SA's so that;s why they hit it off)

His entire social media MO is showing off signifiers of wealth - nothing else. For all we know the cars could be hired and the house rented. Pictures of lined up watches on a car bonnet - WTF? By the way – his brother who co-owns the coaching company they run shares the same pictures. Are they sharing the watches?

His company Champions of Mind has been set up in 2017 - have a look at their accounts - publicly available through Companies House - we are talking about company that had 65K in assets and 55K in creditors last year and three directors taking loans out at 15 K each - that's it

There is also a company that he has with his brother – they were called the Terrible Twins (this is where TTT in TTTofficialuk comes from by the way) – again – I am looking at accounts with cash in bank of 40K as of last year and these sorts of figures over the years

Sorry, but that does not look like a 7 figure income he's boasting about from publicly available legit information sources. Happy to stand corrected if there are other revenue streams that we are not seeing here – maybe property? But if it were property wouldn’t he banging on about that rather than the cars/watches? By the way – the property coaching market is so saturated with tricksters that that’s not a guarantee of anything. The Champions of Mind Facebook page has some pretty eye opening reviews about them being rip off merchants and allegations of those cars being some second hand 12k old cars with screenshots of them being advertised on autotrader. It may be that the first million he ever got a sight of was that million that Sarah made for them. He featured her A LOT in his feed as I guarantee you she was his meal ticket to credibility, not the other way around.

This tit does not add up. I am smelling standard MLM musclehunbot nonsense where the all of the wealth is a bait but there is not much behind it and this is just me digging this morning for half an hour.

Actually good on her speaking up as a lot of people don’t out of shame in those situations although she held back on detail but my guess is that she finally looked up the very details I found and realised that she was taken in and that actually he wouldn’t lose on this (after all he hasn't really got a strong brand or product) but she would lose all her credibility on insta which really *is* her business.

Hope she recovers from that and shares her story fully because with Covid biting on finance front it will be a go to strategy for MLMers of all kinds so getting this out in the open would be useful. Llewy was on his insta the other day already flogging his 'solutions' to recession. <vom>
Ok I love you. This is the sort of research and digging I need to be doing with everything.
You're right though, I have to take my hat off to her for owning up to it and hopefully telling the full story soon. I just always thought of her as being more savvy.

Reactions: 7
The Champions of Mind Facebook page has some pretty eye opening reviews about them being rip off merchants and allegations of those cars being some second hand 12k old cars with screenshots of them being advertised on autotrader.
this is really interesting, I'm kind of obsessed now with the idea of llewy being a scammer. Just looked at Facebook page there I can't see reviews, I wonder did they take them off

He’s just done a sweaty live all about how people should not fear judgement.

I do feel they are sending each other coded messages.

Reactions: 5
My business has turned over £1.2m last year. I am NOT wearing Rolexes and driving Bentleys. I have staff and overheads to pay. A million really isn’t that impressive unless it’s profit!!

Also a Lamborghini is about £2k a month on hire purchase. So it’s easy to buy this lifestyle

Reactions: 14
Yeah I imagine the good business people don’t manage to earn money and get to be millionaires by blowing it all on Bentleys and Rolexes etc before they are actually financially stable .

Reactions: 2
My business has turned over £1.2m last year. I am NOT wearing Rolexes and driving Bentleys. I have staff and overheads to pay. A million really isn’t that impressive unless it’s profit!!

Also a Lamborghini is about £2k a month on hire purchase. So it’s easy to buy this lifestyle

We call them twopenny millionaires. All talk and that’s all they are. People with low self esteem and lack of class and sophistication who believe that these things will get you respected 🙄 purleeease! Pfft Lil lewy is a standing joke. I can’t help feel Sarah hasn’t learnt her lesson and is going to try coming across she knows it all. After today I don’t know what it is but I think theres

We call them twopenny millionaires. All talk and that’s all they are. People with low self esteem and lack of class and sophistication who believe that these things will get you respected 🙄 purleeease! Pfft Lil lewy is a standing joke. I can’t help feel Sarah hasn’t learnt her lesson and is going to try coming across she knows it all. After today I don’t know what it is but I think theres
Been a lot of crocodile tears of late. I was meant to say. 😂

She’s just posted “when I said I lost a million I didn’t mean I lost a million” on her stories 🙄

this is really interesting, I'm kind of obsessed now with the idea of llewy being a scammer. Just looked at Facebook page there I can't see reviews, I wonder did they take them off
You have to google champions of mind and reviews on desktop. I can't see reviews on Facebook app either.
TBH I do not think that he is a scammer in legal sense. He's simply doing what a lot of people are doing in MLM space which unfortunately is still legal althogh it shouldn't be. Selling an aspirational dream where vast majority of people will fail and the message at the core of any coaching is that if you fail it's because you haven't tried hard enough and it relies on people failing as they cannot deliver that dream so there will be new people that will be caught with the 'financial freedom' bait. There is not much difference between him and the inevitable Facebook Hunbot we all have on a friend list in her Arbonne white Mercedes and inspo memes. This type of coaching also means that people are shamed into silence when they fail because it makes them believe that somehow they failed at working hard/dreaming big or whatever. Some people will succeed at a huge cost - the Merc driving hunbots would have alienated an awful lot of people including their own families with their MLM shite to get to this point and are shamed into continuing while actually subsidising that facade of success - Merc is leased for example.

In Llewy's case it's buying followers on Insta (both for TTTOfficialUK and the CHampions of Mind ), showcasing his cars (if they are his cars) and wife (bloody hell - nothing is sacred), and those sodding watches he seems to share with his brother:LOL: - these are facades if you look at the accounts of their shared companies.

Also creating fake demand and pressure. Just like a hunbot bleating on Facebook that she's only got limited stock of overpriced mascara so you have to buy quickly, Llewy is banging on on his stories just now how he has a waiting list for personal coaching but wait - his PA (not a proper one, just an insta handle of someone who seems to do ad hoc admin) is there to book you for his exclusive services NOW. Really? His and his brothers Facebook page has available appointments at any time for a 150 quid all at the same time for tomorrow and for days and weeks ahead! It's all smoke and mirrors.

Sarah actually revealed what was cost of this relentlessness and vacuity and that's why it is valuable when people go public about it.

She’s on Nobull trying to patronise people about Instagram posts now and how she’s an expert in that .
It may be a also a coded jab at Llewy and his follower buying TBH as she addresses that part. They seem to be been having coded pops at each other ever since they parted ways. It's quite amusing. I do wonder if she will ever properly blow the cover on what happened. Sometimes in these situations both parties have something on each other and do not want to escalate but want to keep sticking in needles ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If you check companies house, Llewy and Sarah set up a company recently together.

Also there was a claim of a business being 180k previously, nothing matches on Companies House. Also can’t see them being VAT reg’d?!

Reactions: 1
If you check companies house, Llewy and Sarah set up a company recently together.

Also there was a claim of a business being 180k previously, nothing matches on Companies House. Also can’t see them being VAT reg’d?!
Yes. Saw that too. It's called NO EXIT :LOL: Literally two weeks ago. 14th of Sept so few days before the million announcement.

If I remember correctly when she was selling courses with him was she touting the booking link and I could swear the link would take you to NBBS booking page. Please correct me if I am wrong but she would have had the infrastructire set up for it. There is no way Llewy and his crappy and non-existent set up (remember he has nothing more than a contact page on his site and that ad hoc PA with insta handle) would be able to handle this volume of transactions quite frankly. I think what has happened was that as @Antonina says above, she’s booked huge amounts of work and I do not doubt for a minute that he pushed her hard to do so under the guise of “coaching” and then realised that she could never deliver this volume with integrity (she said eariler this summer that her 18 private coaching clients took half of her time so where the hell was she supposed to fit hundreds of participants booked on her courses with Llewy? She had 250 on the first one and some sort of priming event for the 25 chosen ones - like a mini MLM conference ;) He could've duck off at any point leaving her with course participants as it was her channel it was booked from - she already did a story at some point in August telling people not to DM her with enquiries about booked work (!!!) - which came across as hugely arrogant at the time but now I guess it masked absolute bleeping panic of her not coping with the demand she created. I don’t think setting up the company and the announcement of a million on the 18th (I think) and then her almost immediately bowing out is coincidental - he wanted a slice of that pie and Sarah finally realised that the pie was all hot air so she bailed on him when she came to her senses before geting properly financially entangled with him.😨

I agree. As a business owner, turnover means jack sh*t. Our business makes 300k in sales but we personally don't really "make" that kind of money. Okay, cash flow is really important for a business, but not when you are using it as an argument to sell someone the dream. You're basically tricking them into believing that you made and kept 1 million, when really you probably were left with about 20-30% of that. Which again, is totally fine, actually 30% profit margin after all expenses is amazing.

This is what transparency is all about. If you brag about being transparent and throw stones about the rest of the businesses hiding their fortune, then go ahead and be clear and transparent in the true sense of the word.

Any seasoned business owner will immediately think of what I just said above and not fall for the "I made a milli" crap.. but the vulnerable people are the ones who will buy into it and give their hard-earned money to "change their lives" and "big things are coming"...

Last edited:
YES amazing stuff Instacasualty you said everything that I was trying to get at earlier in the thread but way more eloquently , it’s nothing better than some hun selling feel unique mascaras . I’m
Surprised she got so far into this progress with this man , setting up a business with him is pretty deep in . Plus she can’t claim she was hoodwinked into it she knew what she was doing .

Yes definitely taking a pop at him and his bought following over on no bull school , I wonder when the red flags on him finally became too much to ignore ?

first time poster. Had to when stories said she didn’t actually loose it the money. No of course you didn’t. It will all be on companies house then come 2021 for all to see.

first time poster. Had to when stories said she didn’t actually loose it the money. No of course you didn’t. It will all be on companies house then come 2021 for all to see.

It was paper money (as in on paper, not old notes 😂 ). She is selling a dream, working hard but realised that it wasn't true (be it a scam or to herself). Reading comments on IG and she seems like a powerful woman and I'm not sure that is a good thing.

Reactions: 4
Looking at her latest post you can see how this will be twisted. No mention of the exploitation and misrepresentation, just the missed time with family and loved ones. That’s just the personal angle of the story, what about the business angle of what she was doing? And of course “the Sarah who will come out of this will represent what a true leader to women will look like”. Okaaaaay

I bet she will use this as material to yet another course (“the beauty in tit” or “slow down like a boss”?) ......Sarah this isn’t judgment, it’s scrutiny.

Reactions: 6
Looking at her latest post you can see how this will be twisted. No mention of the exploitation and misrepresentation, just the missed time with family and loved ones. That’s just the personal angle of the story, what about the business angle of what she was doing? And of course “the Sarah who will come out of this will represent what a true leader to women will look like”. Okaaaaay

I bet she will use this as material to yet another course (“the beauty in tit” or “slow down like a boss”?) ......Sarah this isn’t judgment, it’s scrutiny.
I reckon she’s scared of him (the mentor guy) and if she said something negative about him he’d try n destroy her or rinse her of more money. The dynamic between them when she announced her million was so odd.... she looked like a little girl with her dad. And he took over the announcement. Very different from the boss b you see on her own. I remember thinking she didn’t seem that stoked when she announced it. Very odd.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.