Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, you can't gob off about being transparent with your money/income but not explain how you made it and now whats happened to it. Remember she was actually BRAGGING about making a million and simultaneously effectively slagging off women who aren't doing the same. You also can't say 'duck off' to people on here who are legitimately questioning it - you put your life and finances out in the public domain, expect people to comment and question things. Another case of people wanting to share share share but not have any of the negatives associated.

I've said from the start that I used to love her and her family. I unfollowed when she got completely mlm hun-ified. It's a shame if she was a bit vulnerable after the birth of the baby and this man has truly bamboozled her and she's got caught up in all his bullshittery. I feel sorry for her husband and kids, completely sidelined for all this.

Sarah as you're going to read this - sorry it's all gone to tit. Would be nice to know what happened and what the catalyst was for you to realise it was a scam.

Reactions: 4
Oh bore off Sarah. The whole thing was always a massive scam and it seems like the conman has become the victim. Although knowing this pair it’ll probably be some massive tax dodge or something.

Reactions: 2
This is such a shame. I really like Sarah, she seems really friendly and was doing an amazing job, I did one of her Insta courses a while back and it was very good, I learned a LOT. She’s clearly very clever, but I’m not sure what on Earth happened. It was like she moved house and a switch was flicked, it was bizarre behaviour. I considered unfollowing her a few weeks ago as she just seemed a bit manic and I felt like she was exploiting people - it was hard to watch quite frankly and it make me feel really uneasy. What on Earth has happened? I hope she can get herself/her business sorted out, awks. You live by the sword, you die by the sword, I guess 😬

Reactions: 5
That’s right all the ‘ we need to change the language around money’ let’s hear it then ?

Reactions: 1
After watching her live I’ve only this to say then I’m not commenting any more. The girl has been sucked in by money making and something has happened. Maybe a comment from Jason or the kids and she’s thought bleeping hell what have I become, who is this person. The con man is all about fast money, duck integrity, duck anyone else I want money and I want it now. Whereas Sarah was always real, she was always authentic and she always spoke from her heart so she changed and sometimes when our morals are stripped from us we see who we have become and we either continue with the duck em attitude and make a fast buck , burn out and duck off to some chav place or we look in the mirror thinking how can I get me back as I am the product, it’s me people want to buy and I’m not me any more. So honestly , good on the girl for putting the breaks on, for realising she let her desire for money take over everything . Rome was not built in a day Sarah. The best things come to those who wait and you will get your time again I’m convinced of it. Just steer clear of anyone who promises you a fast buck. As that wanker will either end up skint, dead or incarcerated as he’s selling you the emperors new clothes whilst he dresses in his chav clothes with his council estate Bentley and his street corner woman

Reactions: 12
I just watched her live - in fairness it’s better than I thought. I hope she will truly learn from all of this, including the feedback here on Tattle (which I’m sure it’s painful to read but prob the most honest feedback she will ever get). I’m done now!

Reactions: 7
I just watched her live - in fairness it’s better than I thought. I hope she will truly learn from all of this, including the feedback here on Tattle (which I’m sure it’s painful to read but prob the most honest feedback she will ever get). I’m done now!
[/QUOTE

Influencers in general need to remove themselves from the echo chambers of their followers saying what they want to hear. You don’t grow that way and Sarah knows this. Yea there can be bitchy comments on here but if you look at the big picture everyone was saying they didn’t like what Sarah had become . I personally don’t agree with the whole influencer bullshit. I don’t think it’s an honest respectable job and it creates monsters.

Reactions: 3
Fair play to her for bowing out and giving the money back. You only have one reputation!

Absolutely fair play for doing that live. She seems to have had a realisation moment. It all happened so quickly! She made a good point about just staying silent which would have been the wrong thing to do.

She told us to go duck ourselves but everything she said she is reflecting on are things we have commented on recently , anyway I’ll bow out as I’m not a complete bleep and actually a nice person and not ‘interested in my own hole😂 She seems to have checked herself before she wrecked herself so fair play to her .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the evidence suggests an affair that’s backfired. The sudden and questionable rememberance of family, humility, tears. She said it herself on her live, she’s been complicit and didn’t put her family first. That would explain why they can’t work together anymore. Either that or he completely defrauded her, it just doesn’t strike me as that. She’d be angry not sad? Hard to have sympathy either way.

All the evidence suggests an affair that’s backfired. The sudden and questionable rememberance of family, humility, tears. She said it herself on her live, she’s been complicit and didn’t put her family first. That would explain why they can’t work together anymore. Either that or he completely defrauded her, it just doesn’t strike me as that. She’d be angry not sad? Hard to have sympathy either way.
I actually thought this and the fact they had to stop following each other quickly and and he was posting pictures of his wife going on about how amazing she was .

Reactions: 1
I didn’t get that at all! Their marriage seems pretty solid. He cuts people off quickly if you don’t fit his way of thinking. He said so in his stories

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think she would do that. She even said, I remember, that when she first got to know about him, he was everything she disliked - she should have trusted her instinct.

It's a shame she thinks we're such arseholes as lots and lots of people have said they used to like her, but the Sarah of the last few months had changed, alarmingly into this MLM bot. She's acknowledged she lost sight of herself so... we're in agreement, surely?

A lot of you have shown understanding and a willingness to give her a second chance.

My thoughts are as follows:

a) Llewy is quite clearly a terrible person on many levels - why didn't she run a mile rather than give him a scary amount of money.
b). I don't think she's as smart as she thinks she is.
c). Is the Tesla bought or leased?
d). Despite her protestations, I think something very bad went down - and we may never know the truth.
e). If the VERY BAD THING hadn't gone down I think she'd be happily relieving women of their cash with very little conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She mentioned neglecting her work as well, it was obvious she couldn’t charge all that money and also deliver a product which was worth it. £150 to join a Zoom call with her and Llewy? Someone must have complained. Let’s not forget she was bragging about money to the people who paid her. On a separate note, in these last few weeks I discovered this whole world I didn’t know existed about scam life coaching, I can’t believe how big this is!

Reactions: 7
It's a real shame to see what she's become tbh. I've been following Sarah since her interior days and she seemed really cool, this whole manifestation thing she's pushing (which I think is absolute bullshit) is just a bit much now.

When she made £1m she did that live talking about how she hated taking breaks and doesn't want to take holidays, getting all annoyed at her "business coach" for even uttering it, now she's crying on camera talking about taking a time out?

I feel like she's come such a long way from the reason why people initially followed in the first place.

• Heart
Is there any kind of trading standards for this kind of thing? Or can you just sell any old tit if people are gullible enough to pay for it? Could there have been a legal implication?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really dont think there was anything like an affair tbh. I think she got called out on her bullshit maybe both on here and from clients? And possibly dodgy dealing money wise from that asshole mentor. Her mother is a psychotherapist so id imagine she might have had a word also. Her kids needed her also, I think her little daughters may have had a lot to do with it. I hope she can get back to a place of balance. It takes a lot to check yourself in public. Most influencers call trolling or bullying when they get called out rather than take responsibility. I really doubt there was an affair tbh

Reactions: 9
Totally fair play to her checking out of a situation she knew wasn’t right. I always really liked her before and followed her for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.